CIBIL - Non-Receipt of report

rajivchoudhary11 on Feb 26, 2013
These company is cheating people by taking the money for providing credit report but never furnish the same.

In my case I made the request to CIBIL for sending me the credit score report alongwith online payment of Rs 470 on 20th December'12 but have till date (26th February'13) not receive any report from them. moreover we can never reach them over phone as phone number provided on the website is automatic response system which never transfer the call to the operator.

Pl be careful from such FRAUD company.

Comments

N May 21, 2013 by
kingnivy

Best Review
I am totally agreed with you. This has also happened with me. Look at the system where we are in. This is such an organization which could be the land mark for each & every citizen of India. Instead of being this CIBIL is cheating with us. I strongly suggest the concerned authority to take drastic action against CIBIL regarding making us fool taking money for providing Credit report. Please look into this matter seriously.
K.P
N Aug 12, 2013 by
jagzrk

Same experience here.

Paid the amount on 1st August expecting Credit Information Report (CIR). They said it would be emailed in 24 hours. Now its past 10 days, and any time I contact CIBIL they simply say it would be mailed in 2 working days. Also, they take 3 days to just reply to an email. Their customer care number is a joke. No one can get through to a real human unless they keep trying and waste 100 Rs. of mobile bill.

CIBIL Registration ID: SCO0813666366 Transaction ID: 78811673 Service Request Number 2037067

These guys are supposed to track credit ratings of companies and individuals while they themselves are big cheats and fraud. They take money from consumers and do not deliver the CIR and there's no one you can approach.

CIBIL - Non-Receipt of report