CITY SPECIALIST MEDICAL HOSPITAL - Fake Job Appointment Letter

dominicsavioap on Apr 23, 2012
Respected Sir/Madam,
I hereby state that a sum 51,280INR have been lost as the processing fee for a Malaysian Job Offer as Admin Executive,dated on 30/03/2012,which was found "fake" later.The A/c details where this amount was asked by Recruiter and their address are stated below:
(FORWARDED MESSAGE FROM RECRUITER)
Muhammad Jailani & Partners
No. 12-1, jalan tu 42
Taman tasik utama
75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka, Malaysia.

Attn: DOMINIC SAVIO AP,

Greetings from Muhammad Jailani & Partners.

I hereby acknowledge receipt of the scan copies of your document which you have sent to us for the completion of your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation; I also wish to state that the only remaining requirement needed for a successful filing in of your application and procurement of your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation is the required processing fee of $910 USD approx 51,280.00 INR. As discussed payment of the required cost of procurement of your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation should be paid with the below ICICI Bank payment account details which serves as the corresponding account for the payment of this fee:

BANK NAME: ICICI BANK
PAN NO: AZFPG9032Q

MUHAMMAD JAILANI & PARTNERS
No. 12-1, Jalan tu 42
Taman Tasik Utama
75450 Ayer Keroh, Malaysia.
E-mail: muhammahjailanipartners@live.com.my
Tel: +60143294603

CITY SPECIALIST MEDICAL HOSPITAL
413-425 Jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
T: 0362500647

Below is our Human Resource Manager's Contact Information.

hrd@citymedspecentre-my.com
Contact Person: Dr. Ismail Bin Razaq
Human Resources Manager.
City Specialist Medical Hospital
TEL: +60143294594

E: info@citymedspecentre-my.com
URL: www.citymedspecentre-my.com

Later found that the Offer itself was "fake"and lost 51,280INR to A/c details mentioned above & I kindly request you to take legal action against these fake/frauds personnel.

With Best Regards,
DOMINIC SAVIO AP

Comments

N Apr 23, 2012 by
dominicsavioap

I hereby request you to kindly take necessary arrangements for getting back my lost amount(51, 280INR) from the personnel mentioned above.
A May 2, 2012 by
frifaq

Hi. I have also received the same appointment letter from the same company and same person. Just to confirm the letter I called the hospital in the middle of the night. I was expecting that an operator will pick up the phone but Dr. Ismail Bin Razzaq picked up the phone on its first bell. During my conversation with him I inquired about the possibility of fakeness in this appointment letter. First he was very polite but when I tried to ask him various other questions on his credibility he become very hyper. In few minutes as I was going into the details he slammed the phone on me. Thanks God, I was being saved from spending US $ 910.

Faisal.
N May 4, 2012 by
brianne_b1015

I ALSO GOT AN APPOINTMENT LETTER STATING THAT I WAS HIRED AS A NURSE AT CITY SPECIALIST MEDICAL HOSPITAL FROM DR.ISMAIL BIN RAZAQ-HR MANAGER OF THE SAID HOSPITAL AND REFERRED ME TO MUHAMMAD JAILANI & PARTNERS FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF AFFIDAVIT OF GUARANTEE AND LETTER OF ATTESTATON...BUT BASED ON THE EMAIL IVE READ I WAS ALSO BEEN FAKED AND THANK GOD I WAS ABLE TO KNOW IT EARLY AND WASNT ABLE TO GIVE MONEY WHICH AMOUNTED TO 910 USD..
N May 12, 2012 by
sunil6784

I also got the same appointment letter for the post of Pharmacist, when i asked for verbal communication to them they didnt reply. and even when i called to them in hospital and on given cell number of dr. Ismail nobody picked up the call. so i got doubt and checked it to clear my doubt, so i found these complaints and review. thanks to all for your posts and i came to know so early before getting trapped.
N May 15, 2012 by
dr.rathodg@gmail.com

job offer - city specialist medical hospital malaysia

i want to conform job offer from city specialist medical hospital malayasia .some people says it is fake
N May 16, 2012 by
Rajarramesh

ya i agree because its purely FAKE FAKE
A May 16, 2012 by
dr.rathodg@gmail.com

i also got a letter from same hospital i tried on telephonic line but given numbers are no existing so i doubted in web of hospital job vacancy it is mention by hrmanager to conform the validity of job offer. it is our duty to conform the appointment letter rather than blaming hospital authority
A May 18, 2012 by
Mrs Saldanha

I got Fake offer letter from CITY SPECIALIST MEDICAL HOSPITAL USA. When I checked the given Hospital address in Internet (through google search engine) there was no such hospitals found in USA. The offer letter which I received looks like original one. They are creating fake hospital website only in this you will find the contact details provided in the offer letter. If you try to find this hospital by its name or location mentioned in the offer letter you wont find this hospital anywhere in USA. These people are cheating innocent candidates like us who want to go abroad for the sake of job.
We need to raise our voice towards this kind of incidents and fake job offers.

Please be aware of these frauds.

: Maria Saldanha
N May 23, 2012 by
abhi333

i also got a job offer latter, and it looks like the real, but when i saw there website www.citymedhospital.com i thought its a fake site and it dosnt look like proffesional, so i checked in google, , and thank god i found ur complaints, thanx to every one here.

abhishek patel
A Jun 2, 2012 by
maria nelia

wow.. i also got one f**king email. What made me think that this is FAKE:

1. Its very VERY EASY to get this APPOINTMENT with CITY SPECIALIST MEDICAL HOSPITAL which is very UNUSUAL! just send few personal details and kaboom! Congratulations because you're HIRED! NO INTERVIEWS at all.
2. I think their OFFER was very high. $8, 250 (USD)!!!
3. you get to be a FOREIGN STAFF NURSE immediately without any TEMPORARY PRACTICING CERTIFICATE in MALAYSIA??? this country requires 3yrs experience, you id**t.

CITY SPECIALIST MEDICAL HOSPITAL - Fake Job Appointment Letter