Cmc Cjet - fake

sureshcmc
cmc c jet program is fake they will take 100000 rs as fees 3 months training after that field work for 6 months no experience ifs fake please take action on that

Comments

its true
simuka

this program is not fake one of my freind had completed cjet program ..but what he said is during cjet training there teachng is not upto the mark ..after that they will give some maintanenece project means already developed ones .. with this you'll not learn anything completely .. but one thing is that you'll get experience certificate by paying 1.2 lacs in return you'll get 66 thousand as stipend..extension depends on PM but not on performance even if you get extended ypu'll be getting only completed project which is not useful to gain anything also this course may be good for embeded but not for java .net becoz cmc doesnt have much projects based on java and .net ...
N Jan 4, 2011 by
AnilSalam

I have also been selected for CMC Cjet course and they are charging Rs 132000..Is it usefel at all and do dey provide placement???
N Mar 4, 2011 by
arijitde9

I have also been selected for CMC Cjet course and they are charging Rs 60000..Is it usefel at all and do dey provide placement???
N Mar 16, 2011 by
mandarada

I have also been selected for CMC Cjet course and they are charging Rs 1, 00, 000..Is it usefel at all and do dey provide placement???
D Apr 26, 2011 by
dchristine

My experience with CMC Cjet course is totally different. Rather it was a Very Good one. Once I was done with the 3 months training, i got a chance to work on their Ongoing IT project for around another 3 months which was very helpful because there were leaders there with whom we could interact directly as well as gain lot of Practical knowledge. Also a stipend was paid for this. So there was a DUAL benefit. "Earning & Learning".
And the best part was after the complete training of 9 months I got a Placement in Cube Innovations.
N May 26, 2011 by
ashish chabhadiya

dchristine, how much annual packkage did u get after completion of as a fresher?
A Aug 1, 2011 by
riteopin

CMC charges a a whopping 60, 000(course fee)+8, 000(tax)=68, 000 for cjet program. The training is worse.
I am sure they would have thought you better in your college.If you are looking for learning something this is definitely not the place. The infrastructure is bad too. Initially theyl put you in cmc building. But later on they will put you in some other building without proper facilities. Even complaining to higher authorities will not help you in anyway as you are given advice on how to adjust. THe study material that they give is also of very bad quality.

Few of the materials that were given to us was printed in 2002 and few others were printed in 2008. You can imagine how much interested are they in your training.

First you will be told that if the performance is good you will be absorbed for a package between 2.8l-3.2l after the 6-month period. But in course of time youl getto know that they will pay you only 6000 for entire year. The point is how worth is it to pay 68, 000 to get a job of 6, 000 and that too without guarantee. If you are so desperate for a job you can even consider workin in some small company for a minimal pay or even without pay atleast you wouldn be spending so much on somethin which is good in no way.

I wouldn reccomend even a single person to join cmc. There is not one good thing about this place.
And dont believe anything the Hr/Councilor says you prior to joinin. Everythin is a false assurance. I don think anyone will have any more doubts regarding cmc.
N Aug 23, 2011 by
Satìsh Krìshnamurthy

I have joined CMC's CJET program recently, I read your review now. you are right on shifting the classes to another building I guess you are talking about bangalore branch coz I am from bangalore.
The quality of teaching is also very low. So, How is your CJET program going on? Have you finished? Placed somewhere?

My email id is - sak_kris@ymail.com
Please get back to me soon. So that I can make a decision since I haven't paid them yet.

Satish.
N Sep 14, 2011 by
shezan

even i am doing my CJET course here. its worth it. as they say it is purely on performance. ofcourse even i have gone to the other building but thats ok. manageable. I joined CMC based on my friends feedback and also i was 2010 with 58%. i lost many opportunities due to my gap as well %. CMC is a right platform for ppl who are struggling to get good num of experience. end of the trainig i m very happy as i hav got placed in metrics stream with good package. CMC has helped me a lot. thanx to CMC Bangalore.
D Jan 25, 2012 by
kritikak

cject shows many oppurtunities when u are getting trained...if a student is not selected its not their problem...
N Feb 23, 2012 by
chanduz

i was called for discussion round on 27th of this month..can any one suggest with this cjet program whether to attend r not..how much will they ask me to pay the fee and how much will they pay me..mail me to dis chanduzat@yahoo.com
N Apr 27, 2012 by
ravi_munusamy

Not sure. Some one is saying it is really good. Many people are saying it is really bad. Not sure which one to believe.
D Nov 25, 2012 by
Bhargav Ch

I am Bhargav frm Hyderabad. Can any one pls tell me abt CJET prg. They asked me to pay 1.2 lakhs for training( duration 4 months) and then they told they wil help in getting placed in good company . Is that true...? Hav any one placed in any company...? pls reply as soon as possible thank u.

my email id: 1297bhargav@gmail.com
N Jan 22, 2013 by
jeetrocks12 Cmc Cjet  - West Bengal, India

IS it good or not? - Cmc Cjet

I am selected for cmc cjet training in kolkata ..there are some ambiguity regarding the placement and salaries..as the fees structure is huge almost near about 1 lac..need reviews from the people who have attended it,the placement records,and the course details. need an early reply
N Feb 11, 2013 by
dont.join.cmc.cjet.trainee

This is worst training and not worth at all. They dont treat CJET trainees as employees. They treat as servers in the hotel. They dont give any work for 9 months. They dont extend or regularise the CJET trainees from Feb 2013 onwards. Not even single company comes for placement but they say hundred companies will come for placement. They charge 1.3Lacs for training and they give 70K back as your salary. If you decide to join, then you are loosing 1 year from your life.
N Mar 3, 2013 by
ffalthu

CJET is worse then any other course in Hyderabad,
I joined for Embedded Couching for 1.2lak then teaching is not even compared to my college all we did was self study and when we entered embedded module things are even worse, they dont teach more than your college. Iam sure about it.
and when you enter into project the people who were regular there will see you not more then a security guard or housekeeping. and From last year there is no Extension so you've to pay 1.2 lakh and live like begger for 9 months and again search for job
Experiance certificate is for 9 months NOT 1 year
N Mar 18, 2013 by
gaut123

cjet - on embedded systems just kills your time and money . with 9 months of experience getting job in other company have less chances. better not to opt for that course
N Apr 22, 2013 by
Coordination Team Cmc Cjet  - West Bengal, India

Dear Candidate kindly provide your contact details so that we can contact you asap and provide you with the required details.

Cmc Ltd - A Tata Enterprise
Coordination Team.
For further assistance contact - 9007050627
N May 15, 2013 by
Poojapi

Please suggest weather to do it or not ?

Cmc Cjet - fake