Coca-Cola - fake sms

Alefiya Lightwala
Respected sirs,

I am from indore, india I received a message that my mobile no. have won 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009.contact Mr. Roland for claim. brown.roland20@yahoo.co.uk

I have also sent an email to browm.roland20@yahoo.co.uk in order to claim .
please guide me about this.

thanking you..

Comments

I have received sms on dated 20th of August 2009 that my mobile number have won coca cola mobile contest 2009, prize of 1 million pounds so that sms suggested to make a claim for prize money. Is it true or fake.

I am from Sangli Tal. Miraj Dist. Sangli State. Maharastra, India I received a message that my mobile no. have won 1 million pounds in the coca cola award mobile draw 2009.contact Mr. Roland for claim. brown.roland20@yahoo.co.uk

please guide me about this.

fake sms - cocacola

i received an sms that I am selected for a prize money of 1 million pound.Is this true?my number is 9954113694
nitinchaw Coca-Cola  - Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

Fake SMS received - Coca Cola

I got SMS from TD - Cokelive, that "Congrates! Your mobile number has Won you GBP 200,000.00 in 2010 Coca Cola Intl Mobile Draw. To claim , Email your Name, Address & Mobile # to : cocacola24@live.com. This SMS i received on 22th July '10 at 9:36 PM".

I dont think that type of lucky draw is been carried out by the Cocacola company. So why company send this SMS on my mobile number, is it fake or true kindly confirm me!

These type of activity is demolish the name of the company, coke is International brand. Please take an necessary action on that otherwise brand name will be suffer. These SMS show that i won lot of money so send my account or compensation on that, our time is also very essential for me. We were working and time is priceless. Kindly confirm me on the same by the company management. I am waiting for that.

Thanks & regards
Nitin Chawla
N Mar 1, 2012 by
jennii Coca-Cola  - North Delhi, Delhi, India

fake sms - cocacolla

some mail reffering me that i have won something huge
sir, below given is an email i received would like to know whether this thing is real or some scam and if its fake then how come they add name of a reputed company like coca cola with them?

hottyjennifer@gmail.com
N Aug 4, 2012 by
viswa santhi

i received a SMS from coca cola to my no 9951599600 that i had won 4Corores and 70lakh from coca cola 2012 UK promo, to claim send your name, address,tel no,age. to cocadept11@hotmail.com

Coca-Cola - fake sms