c.s.m resources - reviews

manoj
hi friends, the c.s.m resources asking me to pay 720 for job ... if any body know about the company please make me to know whether the company is cheat ?

Comments

Hi can any bady explain me what type of cources c.s.m offering for the B.tech (E.C.E) & (E.E.E) and when will be the interview and where is held. plz send me details on paradise_437@yahoo.com or call me +919959681512

hi.this company asking me to pay 720 for a job.please tell this company is exist ya not?

hi sir i have received application from csm resources.in that application send D.D. in the favour of csm resources.this is not an issue.but what is the company profile.company website is under construction. this is a consultancy or company.this is private or undergovt.pls tell me details of company and tell me the company website.and which jobs in this organigation.and if i m not selceted in this company d.d. amount is refundable or not pls tell me

tell me company cheat or not

Dear all,
Iam also received one applicaton form the c.s.m resources.It is a beliveable one or not?bcos they are offering job not even conducting interview with some DD amount of 720.
Gopal

I also got an applicatuion from that company and they ask me a dd for 720 RS.. can any one tell me whether it is a trusted company please
Dinakar

How do we get the information about this ?
Is it really worth going all the way to Pattukottai to attend the interview?
It seems no one knows about this..! How far it is true ?
Can someone plzzz let all of us know about this CSM resources ?

good evening sir,
i sk.m.basheer completed my b.tech in electronics and instrumentation.I go through your advertisment whch was published in hindu.I applied for it and i send a demand draft(720rs).Two days before i got a letter regarding interview(may 20). I applied for the post of production engineer. For interview they told us to bring original certificates, but my original certificates are in my college(Andhra University).I am pursuing M.tech from A.U(2007-09).My m.tech course will be completed in june.Can i attend the interview with out original certificates. Please kindly give me reply as early as possible.
thanking you,
yours faithfully
SK.M.BASHEER
divya

hi friend,
i too recieved the application, they also asked me to send 720/- dd, but i send, they have given me an index card for interview, which is on may 14th.

Any one, give me the information about the interview, and the type of job they are offering to us.The company asked me to attend an interview on 20may.

Sir/Madam,
Me too hav the same problem. i got a letter from d same institution last day offering me job. asked me to pay 700 rs dd alongwith org. certificates. i smell a rat. plz make clear it z a fake or not

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had completed Master's Degree and i had noticed an opportunity published in the HINDU opportunities edition few months ago and applied for C.S.M Resources (Govt.Reg), Pattukkottai-614601, Thanjavur-Dt, Tamilnadu ( www.Csmresources.com) . Now i have received a letter from the Company Managing Director Mr.Siva Murugesan. The given information in the letter is as follows:

"Provisional Joining Order, Salary Ranging Between 6300-13600 pm, Registration Fee DD Amount Rs.720 have to be paid and have to attend along with the certificates and photos".
The main problem is :
----------------------------
Firstly, The website is of showing as " UNDER CONSTRUCTION".
Secondly, on the company Address stamp its showing as C.S.M Resources(Govt.Reg) so, i need little bit of confirmation that whether company is existed or not.
Thirdly, How a company states as a Provisional Joining Order without conducting any interview?
so, kindly provide me information about the company .It is so important for many financially backward and unemployed people like me to grab the opportunity in the present Global Recession Period.
thanking you,
your faithfully,
chaitu
sathish

hi friends the company has asking to pay Rs.720. so please any one known about the company means please inform to me also.
vinoth

Hello sir,
I planned to go CSm Resources Directly. if anybody willing to come please contact my no. 9600506380.
Gopal

Hi Divya,

You told your interview is on 14th may.. How was the interview?? what about the result??
priya

Friends did any one attend the interview in CSM resources. I heard that it is not working out

hi if anybody attend interview or got job? Is this company or agencies?
uma

hi ..
i think its a consultancy... thr s something wrong in it .. as 1 of u said, thy cant ask us 2 join without an interview...ITS NOT A COMPANY

hi iam binit roy i about know csm resources in tamil nadu what type of company joining order in faces interview for pattukkoottai in tamil nadu csm resources

Hi friends
hi i am aju i too got all these same details for C.S.M resources...In tis recession peroid no one is going to give job without interview or exam stuffs..so please beware of tis consultancy, tis is not a company..my friend directly went over there for details contact 9894956158.

c.s.m resources - reviews