D G Shipping - CDC

ajaykala on Jun 6, 2011
Dear Sir
I Had applied for indian CDC on Panama COC basis but after 7 months I dont have any idea why it is taking so long nobody cares to reply as is expected from govt. organisation.All they give me is file no.CO/949/10.I just wonder can anyone wakeup these govt. officials.
Thanking You
Ajay Kala

Comments

N Jan 5, 2012 by
josepoulopayyappilly

i would like to know my renewal status of my CDC No:A 81661 which i sent for renewal on 4th december 2011
D Oct 12, 2012 by
manmohan44

Reference to my CDC No. CL 41117 for Renewal and Replacement(pages exhausted), yet NOT received ancknowledgement by self addressed Post Card and File No.
In spite of sending many reminders - no response.Queries on telephone are also NOT answered.
Would like to know FILE NO. and STATUS.
M.S. KHURANA
CHIEF ENGINEER
D Nov 8, 2012 by
Subbarayan Sethuraman

Dear Sir
This is S. Sethuraman, Chief Engineer, from Chennai. I have applied for CDC replacement(that pages have been exhausted)on 7th Sep2012. I have received the post card with file no:AB/2786/12 on 1st Oct2012.
But still I have not received my CDC.
As per the DGSHIPPING site, on CDC checker, my CDC has been issued on 8th Oct 2012

Would you please inform me the status of my CDC delivery.
N Apr 5, 2013 by
THOMAS.P.S.

This is THOMAS POLLAYIL SOLOMAN, Second Engineer.
Reference to my CDC No.M/HT/3990. I have applied for Renewal and Replacement(pages exhausted) on 13/03/2013, yet NOT received acknowledgement by self addressed Post Card and File No.
Would like to know FILE NO. and STATUS.
Thomas. P.S.

Marvatime Marine Department
Kolkata

SUB-Renewal Of CDC

Respected Sir,
With Due Regard This is Anil Kumar Patel (OILER ) INDIAN CDC HOLDER NO.- CL51153, and my DOB is 15/08/1984, I had applied for renew my CDC (STICKER) On 05/06/2013, my CDC is issue on 09/02/2004 and valid till 08/02/2014, I Receive a latter from MMD on 12/08/2013 that my CDC is valid till 08/02/2016, but i checked on DG WEBSITE that my CDC is valid till 08/02/2014, would you update my CDC validiti date on DG WEBSITE.

Thanks n Best Regard
Anil kumar Patel
N Dec 18, 2013 by
Vilas Jadhav2020@gmail.com

Dear sir, my self Vilas P. Jadhav i posted my applicationfor renewalmy CDC along with required documents on 19th Sept.2013 & i have received receipt for this on 23rd Sept.2013, after that i have received post card given registration no./file no.AB/2747/13 & 2499. My CDC no.A76844 & COC no.NCVO-N55E i am string on net but every time i found server is down.How can i track & get my CDC soon. Kindly look in to this matter. Thanks & warm regds. Vilas P. Jadhav.
N Jan 11, 2014 by
panduranganpalani

I panduranganpalani my CDC m/ht 3036 tow times submit application but replacement or renewal page not get till today. cdc end date 3.12.13 now I continuous my job .this cdc valuable please solve my problem .
panduranganpalani
Tamilnadu
11.1.2014
N Jan 21, 2014 by
Ramesh Pr

I Ramesan p.r. my CDC no:MUM82811 tow times submit application but replacement or renewal page not get till today. cdc end date 3.12.13 now I continuous my job .this cdc valuable please solve my problem .
pandur
N Feb 17, 2014 by
malitaju

Dear Sir
This is Mohammad Ali, elect officer from Vizag. I have applied for CDC replacement(that pages have been exhausted)on 5th dec 2013. I have received the post card with file no:AB/3580/13 on 11th dec 2013.
But still I have not received my CDC.
As per the DGSHIPPING site, on CDC checker, my CDC has been issued on 29th jan 2014
my CDC NO-MUM74042
i am waiting for the CDC as i have to join ship immediately.
Would you please inform me the status of my CDC delivery.

THANKS N BEST REGARD