Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam - bill payment not credited

Sanod Kumar

I had made payment of my electricity bill using net banking.the amount has been debited from my account but not credited as bill payment,I had made complain to my bank they said that the payment has been received by third party.I also tried to contact the customer care of DHBVN via Email,as there was not any contact number for online bill payment enquiry.I had written 3 Emails to the address provided, to contact the customer care of DHBVN.But I haven't got any response from thier side.

Please suggest.

Comments

Still not recv bill Address A-2496 Green Feild Colony FBD.

Hi Sanod,

I too am convict of this same problem. Did you finally get any response from DHBVNL ?

Manish
Ashish

I have the same issue. Does this amount be adjusted in next bill?
My account has been debited via Netbanking and also i had to submit a cheque of same amount?
Is there any phone no. for this?

-Ashish

Every one paying online is facing the same problem. So, if any one knows whom to contact for such payments, please post it here. Every one will be greatful to you.

Also, inform every friend, relative of yours never to pay online on their web-site coz even after 20 years, DHBVN site will still be under-construction as this payment option is visible since 1 year now and don't know, what they are doing??

Hi all,

I got my bill paid after 15-20 days of my bill paid date.
Hope the same will be happen with you.

Sanod
N Nov 25, 2013 by
Vibhavg

Same problem with me i have paid bill on 23 nov 2013 and my amount deducted and bill still showing pending .

Account Number 909010037558283