Dallas Technologies - COURSE IN DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES

prasad002 on Aug 2, 2011

My brother,who is B.E fresher,wants to do IBM Main frames course in Dallas Technologies. Can anyone suggest me on this idea.

[Jul 08, 2014] Dallas Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Aug 12, 2013 by
SUNSHINESHERRY@ROCKETMAIL.COM

Best Review
Hi everybody, Am sunitha completed my B.E(CS), I was so disturbed even after completion of B.E, Due to lack of campus interview i was unable to get placed in good companies. many people suggested me to do additional courses where they offer placements too.. Thus how i selected Dallas technology to do my Dataware housing, and i completed that course as well got placed also. now am so happy and satisfied with my career... and more over Dallas gives variety of choices, They help a lot in refering the companies and provide job facilities... many people don't put their entire interest in the course thats why they don't perform well in their interview sessions.. But Dallas has an 100% best cordinative faculty members, who give the best knowledge about the course as well the outer world utilization of that course.. so I thank dallas technology a lot..

Kayathri_01

You can do this course in Dallas Technologies which is one of the best institute in Bangalore for IBM Mainframes and they also place the trained resources in IBM.
Narendra1

I have done, It's realy worth.
nobyvara

Their Placement record is amazing.
debadeep

I am doing my course, teaching and practice is good.
gokulkutti

I have completed my course in Dallas Technologies and I am getting proper assistance for placements.
swethankumari

They became Big brand only because of their service.
Nowshad.

Please go a head, worth for money. One of the good training Institute in bangalore
Nowshad.

It really gives the best counselling to its Candidates. For example if a B.Tech guy enquires for the course which is not suitable for him then inspite of pushing him into the well.

i.e the course which is not suitable for him, they really guide them with perfection and suggest for the best course which matches one's academic background and current market situation.

Thanks to Dallas Technologies for providing the suitable counselling for me.

Mainframe Training Excellent trainer who helped me understand the concepts and tht helped a lot in my project thnks to Dallas Technologies.
N Nov 27, 2011 by
jack is abdullah

I am planning to join dallas.so pls suggest me which course is better n which has gud oppertunities .
N Jan 14, 2012 by
Neha Lohia

hey there i m a BE fresher and planning to do IBM Mainframe course, so can anyone help me for the best institute for the same please...
N Feb 19, 2012 by
J.P

Before joining any training institute please check the following :

01. Indepth Course Coverage - Mandatory
02. Project work - Mandatory
03. Experienced [Training & Realtime Work] & Certified Trainer's - Speak to the trainer & if his/her communication level is satisfactory then proceed - Mandatory
04. Coursewares [Hard copy with solid information] - Mandatory
05. Lab Set up [Atleast 4 hours practice sessions/day] - Mandatory
06. Placement Support - Mandatory
a. Collect last 6 months placement activity conducted by the institute on that particular technology.
b. Collect atleast 3 placed students contact numbers [Who are placed recently]
c. Collect the Client job criteria [Eligibility] and match the criteria with your brother's profile.

Please check the above details & decide which institute to join.
We write 100 stories online, but its ur brother's career. If you agree with me, Please take my suggestions seriously & follow the same.

Thanks you,

Praveen
N Mar 2, 2012 by
vimala sadhana

I got mail from dellas technologies regarding placement opportunities of sap fresher .
I was done the sap fico but where i done i dint get any placements so as i am searching for good outsourcing company i got this from dellas technology so please help me how could their service for placement .
N May 7, 2012 by
debana2011

hi,

i want to do sas from dallas tech in banglore. i am a bsc graduate, plz suggest me on this.
N Jun 7, 2012 by
keerthishiva

hi,
i want to do embedded course in dallas tech in banglore. i'm from coimbatore, b.e., graduate. is this a valuable course? are they providing placement?
N Sep 7, 2012 by
neerajaneithyar

I wish to do SAP (hr) in Dallas...is it worth doing there????please guide if anybody have done sap course there
N Oct 5, 2012 by
queen454

Hi guys,

I am smrithy here. I have around 2+ years of experience as a business analyst and I am planning to join Dallas Technologies, bangalore for a

software testing course, since I have planned to change my profile into testing. Please let me know about the institute's training, syllabus coverage of

the course and placement guarantee...

I would be really thankful for you...
N Oct 9, 2012 by
seema98

hi this is seema.i hav 2 years of experience as a developer in java.i want to do android course in Dallas technology.please guide if anybody hav done android course there.
A Oct 23, 2012 by
VINOD88

HI I AM HAVING IDEA OF DOING SAP ABAP IN DALLAS. KINDLY SUGGEST ME ABOUT THE CENTER AND THE COURSE...
N Nov 16, 2012 by
azizbasha34

I want to do SAP BASIS from Dallas Technologies in bangalore. Kindly suggest if they are good with SAP Basis concepts, technical skills, Practicals provided and teching skills. I have done my B.Tech in CSE, presently doing MBA(regular - 3sem) and have 3years experience in Network Operation Control.

Dallas Technologies - COURSE IN DALLAS TECHNOLOGIES