Dauphin Touch Network Pvt. Ltd. - Product Delivery

Mrs. Rekha
Dear Sir/Mam,

Myself Mrs. Rekha ivested Rs. 15,000/- on 8/5/2009 against a plan offered by Dauphin Touch Network Pvt. Ltd. in which they said they will provide an allotment letter of a plot of 50 yard in Dauphin City. Then after paying rest Rs.20,000/- in installment of Rs.2,000 or Rs.20,000 at once, they will provide the registery for the same.

I didn't receive any allotment letter till now, nobody is responding to my call, not even customer care number i.e. 011-22467450, 22467448. I wanna know what to do next.

please do help in the case

Comments

Dear Mrs. Rekha,

kindly write us on info@dauphintouch.in
all your problems shall be sorted out. kindly also quote your ID No. and also your reciept number.
your matter shall get resolved in 48 hours.

They are BIG cheats.

All these chit fund companies are simply making fools out of people like us.

My self Amit Kumar Salute the DTN Force $ M.D Mr.Pradeep Jain. I Love DTN.DTN is the 1st Company which provide Career+Safety both in low investment @4500.

myself kailash singh dtn india (greater noida).i love dtn.
ek peeta ke bacchen hain hum
ek hamari mata
aur dana pani dene wala ek hamara data
na jane kis murkha ne ladna hamen sikhaya
tujhme dtn, mujhme dtn, hum sabme dtn samaya.
thank you...

My self Rajendra Singh Badela, ID-1298708
Plese Reload my policy.By mistake it printed on system.
I need extend the policy

thanks.

Myself is Pinki. My ID no.is 1609580 in DTN NEtwork. I paid 4500 rs for this Policy. DTN gave me a ID No. and password. Any time when I login on the website, most of the links are not working. The agents of the DTN says that DTN have the partnership with Oriental Insurance Company. It is the broker of Oriental Insurance. When i visited the Oriental bank and website, there are no mention for the contract of the both. I have wasted my money!!

If anybody of DTN will read this, please suggest for refund of my money.
Please help guys!!!

Very Very Big Fraud Guys!! Invest your money carefully.

@ Preet Tyagi

Dear Ms. Tyagi,

DTN do not have any partership with The Oriental Insurance Co. ltd. please do not go on words of people. Talk to our customer care for any clarification or visit DTN's Website for all the related informations. there is no where mentioned on our website which says about the partership between the both.

For any further assistance, please write us at info@dauphintouch.in

dauphin team

The Partnership statement with Oriental is given by your agent those are working in DTN.
If you want the agent name, I can tell you. Please provide accurate information in you DTN.

@ Preet Tyagi

Dear Ms. Tyagi,

Kindly write us at info@dauphintouch.in giving full details about your problems.

N Mar 19, 2011 by
hfjmhh

whenever i login my ID and password it always not responding what should i do .please tell me. my ID is 1412008 .
N Mar 31, 2011 by
Dauphin Team

Dear DTN Distributors,

please write your problems on company's email id as it is not possible for us to check here for your problems on daily basis.

A Jun 16, 2011 by
dtnleader

Hello Friends

Dauphin Touch Network Pvt Ltd is india leading company in Multi level marketing,
registered under Company Act & working since 2003. It have more then 21 Lakh
Distributor in India & growing day by Day.
It is a great opportunity as a Part time job and doing a multi level marketing.

Registration: (Rs 4500/- Only)

After Registration you will get a Premier Suit Length + Accident Insurance of 500000
from Oriental Insurance Company.

Income :-

1 SBD 1+1 Pair = Rs 1, 000/- by Cheque
2 ED 3+3 Pair = Rs 4, 000/- by Cheque
3 SED 12+6 Pair = Rs 11, 000/- by Cheque
4 RD 24+12 Pair = Rs 20, 000/- by Cheque
5 MD 48+24 Pair = Rs 25, 000/- by Cheque
6 SMD 110+55 Pair = Rs 1, 70, 000/- by Cheque
7 SD 420+210 Pair = Rs 2, 50, 000/- + Laptop
8 GD 840+420 Pair = Rs 2, 00, 000/- + 500 sq. yard plot in DAUPHIN green city at Bikaner (Rajasthan) or Rs 4, 30, 000/- by Cheque
9 DD 1680+840 Pair = Rs 1, 25, 000/- + Santro Car (Base Model)
10 Ambassador 3360+1680 Pair = Rs 8, 00, 000/- by Cheque
11 Crown Ambassador 6720+3360 Pair = Rs 17, 00, 000/- by Cheque
12 Vice President 13440+6720 Pair = Rs 20, 00, 000/- + Honda City Lxi
13 President 13560+17440 Pair = Rs 40, 00, 000/- by Cheque
14 Emperor 27150+20850 Pair = Rs 75, 00, 000/- by Cheque
15 Samrat 65000+62000 Pair = Rs 1, 11, 11, 000/- + C-Class Mercedes Benz (Base Model)
16 King 110000+124000 Pair = Rs. 2, 01, 00, 000/- by Cheque

For Joining In All India. full support.

Contact :-
Sunil
9041000889.
Mail :- dtnleader@gmail.com
A Jul 5, 2011 by
vipin_patran

I buy a plot from DTN in 33, 000/- but i have an registry done only of 15, 000/- and i have receipts from DTN of 33, 000/-. Don't know about development of project. One of there agent told me that they are buy back plot in 9, 000/-. I dont understand that. You r selling plots in 33, 000/- and buying same in 9, 000/-. I also want to know that ur company is registered under and regulator who is allowed u to take money from people in the name of plots etc. if u have then please post the details. my mail id is v9872539340@yahoo.com
N Jun 15, 2012 by
Vipin 2503

Kya DTN Ka Agent Mujhe Saaaf Saaaf Samjha Sakta Hai, Pls. Coll. Me 9582448114
N Feb 7, 2013 by
rsm1966

Plz provide these details pertaining to your company:
- Is it registered under Compaies Act, 1956, and what is the number allotted?
- What is the VAT Numver?
- What is the Service Tax Number?

Ranvir