Deutsche Bank - Personal documents taken for Credit Card

saugata
To the Consumer Forum,

I have a complaint against Mr. Parmanand Vaswani.This gentleman & his associates has called me several times for assigning a Deutche Bank credit card co-branded with Landmark. I was not intrested in taking the card but he has forced me to take the same. He has asked me to submit my Pan card details, My salary slips & my ID.

Despite submitting all the valid documents I have not yet received the Credit card as promised by Deutche bank. I have been cheated as beacuse I have submitted my personal documents to him.

Perhaps he may come to know about my bank details as because I have submitted the documents as suggested by him. I think he has cheated me & has taken all the vital information about my bank account. Need your immediate help & attention in the same. I think he is running a racket in the city.

He must be arrested for cheating & summoned to the court immediately. Many of my friend's have also been cheated by this man which I came to know from my friend's circle.

His contact details are as follows:
Parmanand Vaswani
Manager - Pune
Affluent Channel, Credit Cards
Tel: +91-20-6624 9018
Mobile: +91-9764430073

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

Vishal Kullarwar Deutsche Bank Credit Card  - India

Documents Taken. No Card - Deutsche Bank Credit Card

I had applied for the Lufthansa Deutschbank Credit Card on 24th August 2008. All my documents including my other credit card details were taken and a confirmation was given that I will be getting a final call on 26th August, 2008. but no call has come in since then. Also when I had contacted the Customer Service Centre they had said that my application had not been filed at all. I cannot believe an international bank such as Deutschbank can be so disorganised in fucntioning. Its been a month now and nothing has been done.

Deutsche Bank - Personal documents taken for Credit Card