D.I.G Infocom & Global Net Solutions - Home Based Job, Data Entry Data Typing, Data Editing

sunny9477435181 on Apr 19, 2012
This IS A Fraud Guy Mr. Amit Pareek, A Pathological Lier,You Will Find That It's All Ok Until Your Payment Time Comes. They Will Say That The Error Report is not ok, then you will find that there are errors in the error report, these Cheaters Won't Even Pick Up The Phone When You Call. I Will Register A FIR to the Police & Complaint in the Costumer Complaints This Week.
Do Not Register Here They are Fraud DIG Infocom & GNS At Kolkata

Comments

A Apr 19, 2012 by
sunny9477435181

Key Words- DIG infocom, dig infocom, global net solutions, dig, d.i.g, Gns, Fraud, amit pareek
D Jun 22, 2012 by
amitji

i don not agree with any of your comments, as i am working with D.I.G infocom for last 2 years and i am happy with the services they are providing, on some occasions i have made mistakes in my work and i was provided with error report and on verifying the report i found the report was correct and i have made the mistakes which they have shown, but for last six months i have received full payment for all my work. i know mr. Amit Pareek n he is a advocate and legal advisor of D.i.g infocom and he is very kind n soft spoken gentleman.
it seems you are business competitor of D.i.g infocom or any ex employee of DIG infocom who is trying to defame the organisation.
DIG infocom provides non judicial stamp paper agreement to all its clients if u have worked with them then you must be having it with you, why don't you take help of the court if they have really cheated you?
you have mentioned that you will file FIR then till date why u have not done so, if you are really deprived of anything???

why??
why???
why????

you don't have any answer because nothing has happened to you and you are just trying to defame DIG INFOCOM and respected Amit Pareek.
stop doing this mean things and go to mr. pareek he will help you out of your position.
DIG INFOCOM is really good and i am very much satisfied with their service...
D Aug 5, 2012 by
pramod ojha

Hi, So many times I have tried to find work from home. I love data entry and I though I would give this a shot. I have been able to make a good living from your program and all of the programs you offer. I cannot say enough thanks for allowing me to work with you and the wonderful staff you have...
i totally disagree with the complain...
Pramod Ojha