dr ayurveda - failure of cash back policy

cherishtota on Mar 1, 2011
dr ayurveda is a bogus company. and their products are as good as their company. i had ordered a natural water softener a month back. i had a quick delievery within 4 days and is tarted using it. there was absolutely no change in the quality of water. i had tried it with the water meter and tried it with overhead tank. absolutely no use.
when i call back for the cash back, they let you go into a loop and never attend your calls. they infact make fun of the entire process.
this company should be shut down and similar companies should be given strict notices in handling consumers.
never fall prey for these dubious ads on TV,

Comments

A Jul 20, 2011 by
Md shareef

Dr ayurveda is waste product please don't buy this product.it is totally wasting of our time & money.i got it on 22nd of june for my daughter she is 16 yrs old and followed all its rules but all in vain and now when i want to return this product & get money back they r not even picking up my call.when they answer my call after lot of tries they aren't assuring me that they will take the product & give my money back.they are playing with our emotions.i'm requesting everybody pls pls don't buy dr ayurveda if u love your time & money.
N Jul 27, 2011 by
Lilytakhya nikhil

I have ordered the product before 3 months but still now i hav not received the the product.After calling several times they are only receiving the calls and doing nothing.I have wasted my time and the misbehaviour towards the consumers are the common things.Today I scolded the representative with my full power and cancelled the order.
So it is my request to all people not to buy this product .
A Aug 17, 2011 by
jagdish meena

I BOUGHT YOUR PRODUCT DR. AYURVEDA HEIGHT INCREASER FOR MY DAUGHTER AGED 15 YRS ON 10.07.2011 THROUGH COURIER AND PAID RS.3450/- TO DELIVERY BOY. i WAS ASSURED THAT IF THERE IS NO RESULT IN ONE MONTH YOUR MONEY WILL BE GIVEN BACK. I WAS REGULARLY ATTEDING THE CALLS FROM DR. AYURVEDA AND GIVING THE REPLY OF ALL THEIR QURRIES ACCORDINGLY. NOW I FIND THAT THE RESULT OF HEIGHT INCREASER ARE NEGATIVE AND THERE IS NO CHANGE IN THE HEIGHT OF MY DAUGHTER. WHEN I TRIED TO CONTACTED YOU ON PHONE MY PHONE DISCONNECTED SOON AFTER LISTENING MY REQUEST ABOUT RETURN OF MONEY.

I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE FULFIL YOUR COMMITMENT AND RETURN MY MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
HOPE YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT ME.

JAGDISH MEENA
PH.09818011242.
N Aug 17, 2011 by
raggi

Please dont fall prey to their promise. This is a stupid company. In fact they should be sued. They are making fun of public by making tall claims. I used the product for one month for my child aged 12, but no progress was made and now when I call them to fulfil their commitment to return my money, phone was never picked up. Cant imagine that this stupid lady Gracy Singh can be so cheap to indulge in such fake promises. She too is taking the bad karma alongwith them. we know we are sufferers coz we innocently believed in them but Govt should do something with this bogus company alongwith the actress and the stupid channel shilding them just to get some bucks. Hope less creatures.
N Aug 23, 2011 by
diptiwadambe

Dr.ayurveda yai company fake hai...plz don't buy this product, mein yai 1month ka product mangvaya tha Rs.3450/-.aur jaise yunone kaha vaise mein subha aur raat ko 1spoon pani ke saath leti thi...per yusaka koie effect nahi huwa...aur mein ek din aise hi dekh rahi thi dibe ko to yuski expiry date bhi nikal chuki thi...so plz don't buy this product.Dr.ayurved is frod, mad, iediot, paise khayu hai...aur jis channel per dikhate hai..wo bhi froad hai..sahara one channel froad hai fake hai...plz don't trust any advertisement.
A Sep 10, 2011 by
prasad0889

thanks for u r information, actually i planned to purchase this product... by reading all ur comments i changed my decision... thanks a lot my dear frnds...
D Sep 10, 2011 by
prasad0889

useless product... cheating
N Sep 24, 2011 by
neelandri dr ayurveda  - Chhattisgarh, India

i had bought dr ayurveda but this didn't work .now i want my money back - dr ayurveda

i had bought dr ayurveda on 30 augt 2011 .but it didnt work little bit .
they made a promisse to me if this would be unsatisfied with this then told us we will return yur money with in 30 days.but thay had make me just fool.now i want money back
D Dec 18, 2011 by
Common_man1

Thanks a lot to everyone for sparing out time for writing their views..It really matters a lot now a days..as only "world of mouth" matters.
I was actually planning to invest last time for myself but after reading the views..though it would be better to denote the money to some charity rather them becoming a victim of latest Dr' ayurvesha tall treament claim. It's really very pethetic to see that our Govt & TV's channel are turning blind and deaf and promoting these fake products grow like anything just for their own interest. There is no law & order left in our country..and it's just because of few of dirty elements in the society.
N Feb 22, 2012 by
Vasudev Yadav dr ayurveda  - Chhattisgarh, India

Seal of bottle broken product is solid state - dr ayurveda

I Received product today and I found two bottles out of four are with seal broken and product inside is in
Solid state like stone.Pl replace me that at the earliest.
N May 31, 2012 by
dipeshsparekh dr ayurveda  - Maharashtra, India

Unwanted Phone Calls - Dr. Ayurveda

I am receiving unwanted calls saying like calling from Dr. Ayurveda with the following numbers .. The numbers are 07316668050, 07503005051, 07316620300, 07316620200.<br />I Want to take action against him.<br />Please help.
A Jun 1, 2012 by
ahtibat

Merchant to-day, beggar to-morrow...lllloooollllllllllllllll... :-) ...Cheaters never prosper.Actually i planned to purchase this product.By reading all ur comments i changed my decision.Thanks a lot.
N Aug 17, 2012 by
Karan dr ayurveda  - Maharashtra, India

Constant Unwanted Phone Calls - dr ayurveda

I keep on getting unwanted phone calls from DR Ayurveda- number being 07316668050, 07503005051, 07316620300, 07316620200
N Apr 13, 2013 by
pud dr ayurveda  - Chhattisgarh, India

height - dr ayurveda

hi i have a discover a formula who help to incres ur hight bz i got 2 n half inch in just 4 month so any one want to know my formula u should mail me my id is agrawalchirag553@gmail.com rrrrrr u can call me also my num is 07389796920 n m sure u cant finds this formula in internet

dr ayurveda - failure of cash back policy