Eenadu Paper Distrubtion - Fraud in distributing the Eenadu epaper

Artham Sarath Kumar

I am regular eenadu news paper reader since childhood.

I am resident of Madhapur, Hyderabad and the below is my residence address -

Sarath Kumar Artham,
1-98/90/2/B Flat 101,
SRI sai archade, Ayyappa society Road,
Madha pur, Hyderabad - 500 033

It is been continous delay in distrubuting the Eeenadu paper in this area and irregular (We have not get eenadu paper from last 3 days), and paper boys are forcing us to buy sakshi and saying no stock for eenadu, we have called news paper agency and no further action on the same.

The below is the agency address (Taking from cash bill):

SRI lakshmi news paper agency,
Plot no:61, vivekananda nagar, borabanda, hyderabad -18
Cell no: 9296350389

It is the case in hyderabad city and you imagine the situation in rural areas.

I sincerly suggest to open a cell to take this kind of compliants and resolve in case if you have any issues with news paper agencies.

If you need any clarifications you can call me on the below given my mobile number

Sarath Artham

Comments

even I was also facing problems to get the paper in the morning, they just throw the paper on to our floor, which is wet in the rainy season(unable to read that paper or for waste usage too) and very irregular(misses in weekends which was really frustrated) and did not get the paper for last 4 days continuously, when I called the person eenadu agent Kishan(9052288098), he showed his temper, and he was shouting to raise a compliant, I spent more than half the paper bill for tele calls it self, so I have jst put request forunsubscribing.

the only way to pulling out from Eenadu subscription is the activities by the agents.

This is the worest paper maintainance...

Eenadu Paper Distrubtion - Fraud in distributing the Eenadu epaper