EIILM University, Rai Foundation, Vinay Rai- Fake and Illegal - Eiilm University, Rai Foundation, Vinay Rai- Big Froud

jiyotirai on Jul 22, 2012
Real Facts About EIILM University Sikkim
EIILM University is a private university and it’s owner is Mr. Vinay Roy and his office’s address is A-41, Mohan Estate, Near Mohan Estate Metro station, Vespire Building, Mathura Road, Next to Pind Baluchi restaurant, New Delhi.
EIILM University has a UGC/DEC approval but not for all those courses which they are running and distributing degrees.
EIILM University doesn’t have any recognition to run any program or provide any certificate for technical/Vocational programs through distance learning.
EIILM is not authorized to give diploma in Engineering in distance mode but they issued many lakh diploma certificates and made billions INRs but they never thought about the future of students.
The owner Rai foundation group, Mr. Vinay Rai Made a Rai University in Chhattisgarh but its name is in the UGC’s fake universities’ list.
Mr. Vinay Rai is famous for Illegal works. He is called “EDUCATION MAFIA”. He has already destroyed the career of thousands of students.
Vinay Rai is running many management and hotel management institutions and providing illegal degrees with fake commitments of Jobs.
There is a only one responsible for all these criminal activities and He is Vinay Rai.
Now he has earned Million’s of INR and has made his own many private universities in different states of India.
Dr. O.B. Vijayan, prof. Mini Juneja etc. are the main hands of Mr. Vinay Rai and have big responsible post in university.
The main important thing is all chancellor, vice chancellor, PVC, examination controller etc. whole staff don’t go to main campus of university in Sikkim. They sit at B2-100, Near Badarpur Metro Station or A-41, Mohan Estate, ND.
How university can give a two/three years course degree in 1 month by saying single sitting examination system.
And finally be alert and don’t go to get any illegal document of this group.
Here are some following popular but illegal/fake brands of this group :
Rai Business school, RBS, EBS, DBS, EIILM, NIILM, IIHM, RAI etc.
Please take your money back immediately if you have already paid without any enquiry. It is really a big scam.

Eiilm University, Rai Foundation, Vinay Rai- Big Froud

Comments

D Oct 9, 2012 by
amitesh_pappu

Yes.I am agree to your statement. EIILM university is the one of the fraud university of India.They have open more then thousand study center in INDIA.they have collected (700 crore approximately) .EIILM university has established Master franchise .Master franchise have open study center in India. University has charged One lack for study center. One of the master franchise of EIILm university is NCIS (Mr.Aswini lochan Agarwal).it is situated in NOIDA(UP). Mr.Aswini lochan agarwal is the person who has gone to the jail in 2005 for illegal mark sheet of Vinayaka Mission University. He has been keep in jail for 3 years . EIILM university has appointed the master franchise of this type of people. Mr Aswini lochan agarwal is only person who has conducted the exam of single sitting. already i have informed to the university since 2011.I hope that more then five lack students has been enrolled to the EIILM university. Mr aswini lochan agarwal has earned more then 100 crore and established one new university in Arunachal Pradesh. I am one of the proof that EIILM university has conducted the exam of Single Sitting via Aswini Lochan Agarwal and all the courses are invalid, but police has managed by these people and they are not going to jail because they are reach people. I have confirmed that all the things has been finished and Sikkim police has not recover any thing .after some day all the topic will be closed and simply we will forget and EIILM university will start new admission.It is real India. If Investigation Team want to documentary Proof or evidence then i can give complete evidence.but after that these people will conspiracy against me and my family and there after i will be in jail, and i will be announced fraud and they people will be announced genuine. IT is Real India. where as Vinay Roy and Aswini Lochan Agarwal(A.L Agarwal) type of People will do the education business then this type of scam will be happened.

My self Amtesh Kumar Singh
Add-DVS Institute
%Mp-118, NH-5, NIT, faridabad(Haryana)
PH-0129 4045280
Mob 9899208663

people who want to meet me they can meet on above address

D Oct 26, 2012 by
amitesh_pappu

Dear Sir

I am amtesh kumkar singh.above statement is not mine.sombody has using my name and doing malpractices.all the above adress has give which is mine but i have not written anything. i suggest the above person that they do not use my name, otherwise i have to take legal action.i do not have any dispute to EIILm university and NCIS also, and they are not doing any illegal work also

Amtesh Kumar Singh
faridabad
D Nov 27, 2012 by
Dr S K. Mahapatra

Dear Sir
This post seems to be compltely absurd and posted for defaming the people. The EIILM Univerity, Sikkim is one of the pretegious Indian Universities which is working for the cause of education. It is very serious that the names of top officials of University has been drgagged and this post has been published without any proper verification. Similarly, Dr. Ashwani Agarwal eminent sociaolist and educationalist has been dragged in this episode. You must enquire about whole lifetile activities of such noble people working selflessly for the cause of people. If people can blame them then can can also blame ideals like Mahatma Gandhi or Shaheed Bhagat Singh. I disagree with the post which you are publishing.

Dr. S.K. Mahapatra
Orissa
N Apr 22, 2013 by
hospitalityguru

I, DR S SARKAR CIIP:091829 HEREBY WISH TO ASSURE ALL THE STUDENTS PURSUING VARIOUS TECHNICAL & NON-TECHNICAL COURSES THAT THEY SHOULD NOT INDULGE IN THE RUMOUR ABOUT NCIS AND EIILM.THE DISTANCE EDUCATION OF EIILM IS BEING WITHDRAWN BY EIILM BUT THE REGULAR MODE OF EDUCATION THROUGH CIB IS RUNNING SUCCESSFULLY AND EVERY SESSION THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS FROM ALL OVER INDIA ARE TAKING ADMISSIONS AND THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS ARE PASSING OUT EVERY YEAR AND GETTING PLACED AND EVEN GETTING HIGHER EDUCATION FROM SAME UNIVERSITY AND OTHER UNIVERSITIES.ONCE AGAIN I ASSURE STUDENTS NOT TO HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT NCIS/EIILM AND RATHER MUST GRAB THE GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY NCIS HAS PROVIDED TO ITS STUDENTS THROUGH ITS CIIP'S IN TERMS OF THEORY AND INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES.GOOD LUCK TO STUDENTS ASPIRING TO TAKE ADMISSION IN THIS ISO CERTIFIED UGC UNIVERSITY.
N Oct 1, 2013 by
Hello Hi

Plz inform the complete address of EIILM University Office in Delhi, where chancellor, vice chancellor, PVC, examination controller etc. whole staff sit at New DELHI (Near Badarpur Metro Station).

Threre is a request if any one knows the EIILM Unversity office at DELHI. Plz mail the complete address at mail id- hello.reply@gmail.com

N Apr 22, 2014 by
vashishthg

Dear All
I had completed my final exam in 2012 June, I got my provisional degree from the university in 2013, Now I had applied for my certificate in January 2014, my centre told me you will have to go to Sikkim your self to get the degree, I went there last week spent a 15000 Rs. From my hard earned money.
When I met there a person who was the in charge to issuing the certificate he told me that you have done your graduation from distance mod ( they were authorised only in 2009 for the distance mod ) & they are not authorised to issue the certificate for the distance students, He given me Delhi address to contact Mr. Vinod Dahiya & his no 9311000030 which was never answered, I went to the said address B 2/ 100 & B 2/ 1 but guard told me the office has been shifted or closed last year in July.
I will request to all of you if anybody could help me to suggest how can I get my original certificate from these guys. Please help as my work visa for Germany is hold just for this.
Please let me know if somebody has the latest news about.

Sanjeev Vashishth
My mail I D - vashishthg@yahoo.com
Phone 9811137789
N Jul 14, 2014 by
BePractical

Destroying career is not the goal of a university. A university has to impart education and be a role model for students. End of education is character. This post is very sad.
The rich get richer, the poor poorer and the ITO looks the other way as bribes are possible for the rich.
If the above allegations are true the consumer complaint office should enquire and post the FINAL status instead of just letting all this be in limbo.