Eikon Technologies - Education not provided as per the payments

vishal91_feedback on Nov 7, 2011

I have made the payments to Eikon Technologies for the course of SAP BW however it was not conducted properly. There is a batch of 5 students and all of us have the same problem and we look forward to get the refund from Eikon. The course is completed only by 40% and we need to take back our 60%.

The Director of Eikon Mr Kunal is not even talking with us and the HR Sathya is also not responding. We would like to make formal complaints again Ms Sathya who is cheating amd making money on the cost of people like us.

Thanks.

[Jul 08, 2014] Eikon Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
[Updated by ygsowmya8 Mar 13, 2014]

Dear Concerned, The management of Eikon Technologies has been changed. We no longer provide the training services mentioned above. So i request you to kindly remove the following complaints from your website. Thanks & Rgds Sowmya Manager- HR Eikon Technologies info@eikontech.net

Comments

A Jul 25, 2012 by
amaan53

I had taken admission in Eikon Technologies for J2EE, in the month of Feb 2012, during admission counselor told to finish the class by May 2012, but its July 2012, they have not started the class properly, now if i am asking money they are threatening me, i spoke to lower level executive to hire level authority of Eikon Technologies (Sathya, Rekha, Venkatraghavan) all cheater are sitting there nobody is responding properly, they have put my number in no response mode, when i'm calling to them it says user busy but mean time if i call from other number they're picking the call and hearing my voice simply disconnecting(ladies) and Venkatraghavan is threatening me. Please let me know is there anyway to get my money back from these cheater.
A Sep 1, 2012 by
sainiranjan

DEAR AMAAN, BETTER WAY IS TO GO AND COMPLAIN TO THE POLICE. THIS SITUATION SHOULD NOT FACE ANY OTHER STUDENT IN THE FUTURE.

Eikon Technologies - Education not provided as per the payments