Election Commission — Passport name spelling mistake

1 Review
 Shushma on Jan 1, 2011
Respond To Complaint  
Dear Sir,

I am Shushma Priya a resident from Jharkhand. My problem is that the spelling of my name in my passport has been changed, which is causing me problem in my workplace. I therefore request you to suggest me where to complain for the problem. The other thing is that I want to change my address mentioned in the passport. So kindly tell me where to request for the change.

The details are given below:
Name-Shushma Priya
Passport No.-H5319005
Place of issue-Ranchi
Complaint comments 0 Comments Share0 Tweet0 Share0

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    Your Rating (1 star is bad, 5 stars is good) No Rating
    Satisfactory Rating
    +91 11 2371 XXXX
    Nirvachan Sadan, Ashoka Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Election Commission - Passport name spelling mistake