Election Commission Noida - Voter Card

Rakesh Negi

My name is Rakesh Negi S/O Shree Umrao Singh Negi R/O B-17/21 SF EWS Flats, Sector-71 Noida-201301 date of birth 25/06/1967. I have submitted application 3 times for my and my wife's voter card but I am sorry I am not in receipt voter card till date. Kindly help me to use my rights of vote.

Rakesh Negi
Sector 71 Noida
Mob:9811020160

Comments

My name is AMAR KANT TIWARI S/O Shre JAGDEESH TIWARI R/O B-31-B FRIS FLOORRAJAT VIHAR Sector-62 Noida-201301 date of birth 21/0101983. I have submitted application 3 times for my and my wife's voter card but I am sorry I am not in receipt voter card till date. Kindly help...

my name is anil my mother voter card is not take me in a 15years aga. i have submitted application form 3 time but card is not assept by me.i am very angre.

Dear Sir
Could tel me i lost my Voter card, i have photocopy .How i can get new oter card.

Deepak Rawat
N Jun 7, 2011 by
adityatyagi71

I am Aditya Tyagi Resident of E-25, Sector-55, NOIDA, U.P. This is to inform you that I went for 4-5- times for photograph session for the Voter Card but till today I did not get my any of those voter card. Later we also submitted a photograph along with dully filled form and they told that it will reach u with in one month and now it is more than a year and I I am still waiting for the same. It we have the efficient persons like this in this department then ISKA TO BHAGWAN HEE MAAlIK HOGA. I request you to please look into it and do the needful.
N Oct 2, 2011 by
V.P.Bhatnagar

My name is Veerendra Pratap Bhatnagar and my wife name is Veena Bhatnagar, resident of Flat No 108, Mahagun Morpheus, Plot No E-4 Sector 50, Noida. We applied for voter card but could not get till now. Our names appear in 61 Noida Vidhan Sabha Election Namavali 2011 in vilopan suchi., ghatak II, Bhag sankhya 102, appendix 1, at No S 1147 and S1148 respectively . What to do?

Election Commission Noida - Voter Card