Election Commission Of Delhi - voter id card

Mrs. Sushma Gupta
i have been a resident of D-5, Westend Colony, New delhi-21. i have submitted my all details by yours representative.i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card.please let me know if it is issued by election commission office then please deliver to me before-29th Nov.
i will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matters
thanking you
yours sincerly,

Mrs. Sushma Gupta
D-5, Westend Colony,
New Delhi.

Comments

hello sir

my self rajender chauhan i have applie voter card last 2 year but not recive my name in voter list agian i am going in photo cenere ac-57 R.S.B.V.Kotla road patpar gunj deate 23/06/2008 t0 26/06/2008 mr. r singh BLO AC-57 chaik my voter list but my father name wrong i have summit re corection my fhater naem i have all raddy summit fill my form
jan 2009 so plz craction by u my father name
but my voter card not recive last election electret my vot buy voter list
my brother card recive card no -sfj1015783 (sahab singh)

so plz send my voter card
your fathfully
rajender chauhan
s/o shri vedram singh
20, a samaspur ghigeer pandav nager delhi 91

plz i hver not recive my voter card plz send it

rajender chauhan s/o sh.vedram singh
20 a samaspur jhagir pandav nagar delhi 91

respected sir

id CARD not recieved.

registration no. -RB/1146174

AND
registration no
-RB/1146224

dear sir,
i want to say that my voter id card has not come as yet if you can speed up and let me get my voter card i would be vry thankful.
my details are as follows:

H 2nd 296 Madangir Khanpur
New Delhi 110062

& My Wife have submitted my aplication form while chaecking the While chaecking the polling both station I found that both of us name my name in voter list. Details are as below

- Show quoted text -

Voter card id:WGO0741868
Booth no:70
Booth address:70, MRV PUBLIC SCHOOL, SECTOR-13

Please advise when we get the Photo ID Card

wrong spelling in voter i card - election commission of delhi

dear sir
v -i-card spells kavita instead of kabita and no sername, also my name it seems not in the voter list
my permanant residence is in g-1320, c.r.park, new delhi. i vote in c.r.park. i want to vote, pl help me.

SIR

I HAVE APPLIED FOR VOTER CARD OF MY DOUGHTER (NEHA SHARMA) WITH THE CLECTION COMMISSION OFFICE TRILOKPURI ON DT 25.03.09 ALONGWITH THE ALL PROOF OF ADDRESS, DATE OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE PHOTOS ETC WITH THE PRISCRIBED FORM
ADDRESS : NEHA SHARMA
D/O ANIL SHARMA
R/O C-216 B NEW ASHOK NAGAR
DELHI -96
KINDLY GIVE THE INSTRUCTION TO CONCERN AUTHORITY TO ADD THE NAME IN VOTER LIST & ISSUE THE VOTER CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBEL
THANKING YOU

REGARDS

ANILSHARMA
ANIL SHR

This is to inform you that we got the voter Id card with but may name and father name are wrong, my adress also have got worong in Hindi while in English, it is wring. Please update the all requirements in my voter ID because I would like to give VOTE on the time.

Navendu Kumar
Lt. Nitya nand Ghosh
Shasi garden, new delhi-91

Dear sir/mam,

With due respect, it is submitted that I am a resident of B-6/27/2, B-BLOCK, VILL JOHRIPUR EXTN, DELHI-110094. I have submitted my and my wife all details along with the photograph. I have checked my name in the voters list and it is not appears & not received my new voter id card. I shall be highly obliged to you if you could please look into the matter.

With Best Regard
Neeraj Kumar

Voter Card Complaints - not received voter car
not received voter card
i have not receive my voter id card
respected,
sir/madam

i have been a resident of 426/2 old mehrauli road badarpur new delhi -110044. I have submitted my all details by yours representative in january. my details and photo were taken in the last january. i have never receive my voter id card as of yet . i still havnt receive my voter id card.please let me know if it is issued by election commission office then please deliver to me .I will be greatful to u if u could please look into the matters
thanking you
yours sincerly,
mona devi
426/2 old mehrauli road badarpur new delhi-110044

i am an employee of a very popular Indian IT company - HCL Technologies, but unfortunately we, the employees of this company have not any right to vote. i am writing so because on 7th may 2009 we will have to present in office not for voting. either we are not the citizens of India or we have not any fundamental or constitutional rights. any one who can take action against this please go ahead and make us feel the right to vote and to feel the responsible citizens of India.

AC-34 Matiala (Gen),
New Delhi.110059

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, it is submitted that I am a resident of A-542, St. No.7/4, Part-Ist, Main Circular Road, Sonia Vihar, Delhi-110094. I have submitted my all details alongwith the photograph. I have checked my name in the voters list and it appears without photograph but still I have not received my new voter id card. I shall be highly obliged to you if you could please look into the matter.

Asha Prakash

With due respect, it is submitted that I am a resident of A-542, St. No. 7/4, Part-Ist Main Circular Road, Sonia Vihar, Delhi-1100094. I have submitted my all details alongwith the photograph to your representatives but still I have not received my voter id card. I shall be highly obliged to you if you could please look into the matter under intimation to me. Constituency (Karawal Nagar) serial no.827-829

Ved Prakash

AC-34 Matiala (Gen),
New Delhi.110059

Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, it is submitted that I am a resident of A-542, St.No.7/4, Part-1st, Main Circular Road, New Delhi-110094. I have submitted my all details alongwith the photograph. I have checked my name in the voters list and it appears but still I have not received my new voter id card. I shall be highly obliged to you if you could please look into the matter.
Constitutency (Karawal Nagar)

Ved Prakash

Unconstitutional deprived of Voting Rights - State Election Commissioner - Delhi

To
Smt Satbir Silas Bedi
State Election Commissioner
Delhi State

Madam,

I Amit Chopra s/o Lalit Kumar Chopra am a Citizen of Our country – India and am a permanent resident of Delhi, having as my permanent address C1A/50-C, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058. I have an undivided share in the above named property and the property continues to be owned by our family, I am also a registered voter at the same address having no vote elsewhere in the country as I prefer to vote only in Delhi though I have a House in Goa too. I first got my EPIC made in 1992-6? And then got it renewed recently in 2008 getting a fresh Voter ID issued after verification by your Office. I am stating these facts only so as to underline my further statements therefore kindly bear with me.
Madam the Right to Vote for a Citizen is considered to be a Fundamental Right enshrined by the Constitution of our Country isn’t it?
Therefore you are requested to kindly let me know as to why I shouldn’t initiate Legal action against the State Election Commission if it was responsible for depriving me of my Constitutional Right to vote in this election. Please initiate an inquiry to find out on what basis was my name struck off the Rolls and by whom and also inform me of the same. I shall be grateful if you shall do so as many in Janakpuri were shocked to find their names struck off the rolls despite having valid Election Voter Cards and other supporting documents like Driving licence, Pan Card etc.
Madam, The Delhi State Election commission under you had made a whole campaign on the importance of Voting and why one should not be a Pappu... Impressed by that I flew down to vote specially and lo behold when I reached the booth and showed my EPIC I was informed that I can’t vote... I became a Pappu not because I choose to but because of some ones deliberate attempt to deprive me of my Right so as to favour someone, I beg you please do not let this pass but to take strict note of this matter and set a example where upon no one will dare to even dream of doing such a travesty again.
I Madam have great hopes from you, do not disappoint me...
Yours Sincerely,

Amit Chopra
EPIC No. ABL0158584
Delhi Driving Licence No. 96031425
Pan No. AFDPC6191C

Note; I am attaching copies of my EPIC, Driving Licence and PAN Card for your reference.

dear sir,
I want to say that my voter id card has not come as yet if you can speed up and let me get my voter card i would be very thankful.
my details are as follows:

RITIKA CHADHA
F-220 GALI NO.12 KHAJOORI KHAS
New Delhi- 110049
Husband's Name: Mr. Harsh Chadha

AC-70, Karawal Nagar
Delhi-110094

Dear Sir/Madam

With due respect, it is submitted that I am a resident of B-230/9 shri ram colony rajiv nagar Dehli 110094. I have submitted my all details alongwith the photograph. I have checked my name in the voters list this not availableand still I have not received my new voter id card. I shall be highly obliged to you if you could please look into the matter.

Part 166, AC 70 Karawal Nagar
Thanking You
Mr.Waseem Ahmed

Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next

HI:

Anyone please let me know how to find the voter's list AC 34 Matiala.

thanks,
Raja Newton

I HAVE CHANGED MY RESIDENCE. MY V.I.C No. IS DL/04/044/096468. I DONT HAVE ANY IDENTITY CARD OR NEW RESIDENCE PROOF OTHER THAN RENT AGREEMENT WITH NEW LANDLORD HOW CAN I APPLY FOR RENEWAL OF MY OLD VOTER ICARD.

dear sir;

i am towtime already submit all from poto graghas & address proff then 5 month ago but i am not resived my election card . please check it

Ekadev Ghimire