ELECTION ofFICE ,BHOPAL,M.P - Non Receipt of Voter ID Card

MRS. KIRAN SHARMA

I have handed over my Original Voter Id card No. JLQ7099625 to election office staff on 08/06/2008, in the special camp at new campion school, shahpura, Bhopal for correction in Date of birth which was printed wrong in my voter id card by the mistake of election office staff.I had handed over my original card alongwith form -8 7 also having receipt of Form-8.Till today I have not received my Voter id card after so many verbal reminders to Election office staff on telephone.This is a serious issue, Legistative Election Date in Bhopal is 27/11/2008.

Note - This type of correction is being done second time by concerned office.In the first correction there was mistake in residential address & the Voter id card was delivered .But now In second correction there is mistake in date of birth but card is not received yet.

You are requested to look into the matter & do the needful.

regards,

Mrs. KIRAN SHARMA
ADDRESS- B-2 / 301 / PARAS CITY,
E-3, ARERA COLONY,
BHOPAL (M.P)
PIN -462016

Comments

A May 31, 2011 by
DANISHJAMAL

TO.
SIR PLZ GIVE ME A VOTER IDD AND SO PLZ URGENT MY WORK

THANKU
N Jun 1, 2011 by
aaush

Respected Sir,

Before sometime i corrected my voter id card and correction has completed but my new voter id card has not issue.
So i request for you that please issue my new voter id card
my detail is name Rajkumar Sharma
Father name Late Sh Mathura Prasad Sharma
2, Khatlapura Mandir Jahangira bad Bhopal
my card No[ 708] MP/30/239/153179
Plz send my correc voter id card
thknks

DOB 02/07/1988
pincode 486892
N Dec 5, 2011 by
rohit1194

me pichhale ek sal se ratlam me rah raha hu lekin aaj tak koi BLO mere ghar par nahi aaya he. mere or mere pariwar ke pas koi voter card bhi nahi he.

Rohit Kumar Sharma
25, madhu kunj, veer sawarkar marg, new court ke samne,
chhatripul, Ratlam, pin- 457001
Mo. No. 9229446661
D Nov 17, 2012 by
shilanand

I am Shilanand Toppo S/O Johan Toppo. I enrolled in voter list in 1995 but because of studies i went out to Other stat so my name is not there any more in voter list my voter No. is MP/24/186/207724
and address:- H.No.237 Katra
Tehsil- Mandla
District- Mandla(MP)
{186- MANDLA Constituency}
What shall I do to enroll my name again in the list.
thanks
D Nov 20, 2012 by
ashok kuamr rana

Dear sir i have been enrolled in voter list in the yaer-2012 and allotted voter id no.NMU1236587 but i have not received voter id card so far please provide my voter id card
Thaking you,

Rahul Rana S/o Ashok kumar rana
mig- 304 bagmugalia Extn. lahapur
bhopal
N Apr 4, 2014 by
ajay6036812

my name is deepti verma w/o ajay verma add;- 24 vijay nagar manik bahg road indore ( vidhan sabha 4 ) my voter card no.UTF8599086
i have no received voter card

thanks