elitematrimony.com - Deceipt marketing by elitematrimony.com

Khrishsn on Feb 18, 2011
Deceipt marketing by elitematrimony .com (Consim Info Pvt Ltd)

We registered with Tamil matrimony (a division Of Bhatat matrimony of Consim Info Pvt Ltd)) in April 2009 for getting matrimonial alliances for our daughter and started paying a quarterly subscription of Rs 2000 towards the fee for online search of bridegroom profiles from their web site www.tamilmatrimony.com. We were not successful in getting a suitable alliance for our daughter even after 20 months of online search .During November 2010, Bharat Matrimony manager Mr.Vaisul visited us and informed that their company have now launched a new and exclusive matrimony services called www.elitematrimony.com for offering top class and personal attention for handpicked and select customers like us He mentioned that they will provide six elite matrimony profiles of bride grooms of our choice in three months from their exclusive data base of crème de la crème of society ranking high on social status ,education and accomplishments. He assured that they have 29 elite matrimony profiles which are not listed in Tamil Matrimony, readily available with them matching our requirement .He said the fee for elite matrimony services is
Rs50,000 for a three month membership which is twenty times more than the regular Tamil matrimony membership.

We paid the quarterly membership fee of Rs 40,000 ( 20 % discount given ) on Nov 3,2010 and Mr.Vaisul informed their their relationship manager (RM) Mrs. Malathy Suresh will provide us the list of elite bride groom profiles .We were also asked to continue our Tamil Matrimony membership.

After receiving the elite membership fee the attitude of their executives got completely changed .We used to telephone their RM almost every day and she used to say that they are in the process of collecting the profiles through their network and will send them shortly .They suggested two profiles which we had already contacted through Tamil Matrimony. We were not getting any elite profile and we were following up almost everyday. We became frustrated as in the first place we were informed that they had 29 suitable elite profile readily available with them during their introduction meeting .After two months their RM informed that they do not have any elite profiles suitable to us and they can search and provide us what is available Tamil Matrimony Their executive head MS.Sathya also informed their inability to provide any elite profile suitable to our requirement .We did not get even a single elite profile during the membership period of three months.

We are unable to understand their reasons of collecting such an exorbitant fee of
Rs 40,000 by telling a blatant lie that they have 29 elite profiles matching our requirement Their service and attitude are very poor and many times their executives did not even pick up or return the calls Their organization lacks any kind of professionalism and our time and energy got totally wasted in follow up. As they had not provided us even a single elite profile, we wrote to them to return our fee of Rs 40,000. They did not even care to reply any of our emails in this regard .We feel that we are cheated to extract money by deceit marketing techniques .They have to apologize and return our Rs 40,000 immediately.

Krishnan

Comments

N Feb 21, 2011 by
desimatch

Dear Mr Krishan,

We are deeply concerned to note that you did not have a positive experience with EliteMatrimony. We understand your anguish and will certainly be verifying the facts based on your feedback.
A customer relationship manager has already contacted you after the matter was brought to our notice. Further to the conversation she had with you, we would like to confirm that appropriate steps will be taken shortly in this connection.
Let me also take a moment to tell you that we at EliteMatrimony believe in giving the highest priority to the concerns of our customers. If you have any other concerns with any other aspect of EliteMatrimony, please feel free to send an email to care@elitematrimony.com

Best regards
Head
Customer Relations
A Apr 13, 2011 by
anuatom

Dear Mr.Krishnan
I too agree with you sir, they took 45000 rs from us and even after 3 months they were not able to provide us with any single profile.
I am also going to formally raise a complaint against their service and more importantly I am going to advice all my friends not to fall for this.
A May 12, 2011 by
sunitaddewan@gmail.com

I am also regitered with Elite Matrimony and this service is the worst I have experiences. My relationship manager refuses to wake up till I make calls. he assurances that they give are all useless. They do not live up to the word.

Spead the word not to wase money on this site

Sunita dewan
A May 12, 2011 by
sunitaddewan@gmail.com

They just give stories its a racket of cheats
N Jun 16, 2011 by
mr m sivadhas

This information is too late for me. unfortunately I too was cheated by them and I parted £691.83 on 13th june 2011. I am still waiting some one to contact me inorder for me to access this elitematrimony. I was told a relationship manager will be assinged to me. however no one contacted and i am left with no help. Who ever read this please do not get conned by this company.
Mr M SIVADHAS
LONDON
UK
A Jul 11, 2011 by

From Sunita Dewan
N May 23, 2012 by
VSood

Thanks for the input above. I had three discussions with senior manager Dimple from Elite Matrimony.com today and she convinced me that Elite has a database of clients whose networth is upto 1000 crores and also the success ratio at Elite is 60%. I am so desperate to get married that if I had not read the above feedback I would have paid 50K.
N Jun 3, 2012 by
jakin22@gmail.com

I agree with all of you. I had almost paid Rs.50, 000, but decided to google review of elite matrimony and found just negative reviews. I then decided not to go ahead. I must say that after I had initially shown a little interest in knowing about elite matrimony after I first got an email about the service, their staff were so desperate to get my money. They were calling me 3 times a day asking me when and how I would like to pay. This was the main thing that made me think something was dodgy.
A Jul 7, 2012 by
tash7

i too had a similar experience as all of you.Has any of you got a refund?? Have you tried making a complaint against them?? I wish no one else gets cheated by them.This is really unfair.
A Sep 2, 2012 by
vidyanat

Elite matrimony is a fradulent matrimony service which charges inorbidant amount to do nothing with false promises- All the profiles shown in the Elite profile are aldready available in tamilmatrimony.com. People are cheated about how the relationship manager will find the "perfect" profile matching us, and she(Ms.Malathy) shows irrelevant ones, and when there is an occasional suitable profile, she says she can't contact them. They tried to console us when we raised the complaint, and promised us to provide the elite matrimony services even after the 3 months of expiry period. But we had to search for the suitable profiles from tamilmatrimony.com and we sent her the profile details, the response from her was always "to get in touch ", after some time she says she was not able to contact them and that was the end of the story. We must file a complaint and bring public attention to such deceiving services.
N Feb 21, 2013 by
Hihellohi

Elite Matrimony is THE GREATEST FRAUD SERVICE. They cheat very badly. I was also one among people who were looking to get married desperately. Therefore I paid Rs 40, 000 for this service thinking that it is an investment. But then realized that it was a 100% fraud one. We were told that we will be given all best matches, and that the relationship manager will connect both sides. They made so many promises and once they got all the money, they assigned the relationship manager (Priya) and she said that they can give only 6 matches and when we talked to her about what we were promised- to be given all best matches, she replied that it was marketing department who talked to us before and that they are not responsible to the promises made by the marketing department. She said she have so many elite members suitable for our expectations but actually she gave 0 suitable match. The few matches given to us were the ones we already saw in Tamil matrimony and she didn't even bother to talk to them before giving the profile and for 2 of the matches she gave were already engaged/ married. Our parents would call her desperately and every time she saw our number, she would not pick up the call. When they called from some other number, she would pick up but always give the same answer that she is trying to get their details. So we went on to find matches in Tamil matrimony and ask their help to give the phone numbers of whom we found. She would always say that she is trying to verify the numbers and she NEVER gave us the phone numbers. We not only wasted Rs 40, 000 but the time, effort and energy in talking to them trying our best to get details from the Elite group. They didn't give even a single suitable match in the 1st 3 months and after that they said, your membership is valid only for 3 months. I made a big mistake by not looking at the review before paying. My sincere advice to anyone interested in taking up this service- "You are not only going to lose money but time, efforts and energy also". The worst I have seen or heard!!!
N Apr 15, 2013 by
UneFemme

I had a similar experience with them two years ago. They were quick in asking for money and arrived at my flat (in a cosmopolitan city in India) to collect the check and to 'verify' the address and other details. They even wanted to come to my workplace but I forbade them !
They only sent two profiles and they weren't anywhere close to what I was expecting. I later re-located back to UK and they couldn't find me any profiles here or in the US either. It is a real pity that they couldn't offer a genuine service when there is obviously so much potential.

From
A very disappointed young lady

elitematrimony.com - Deceipt marketing by elitematrimony.com