Emphasis career solution - Emphasis career solution is a fraud institute

WARNING...WARNING...WARNING....

YOUR'S
WELLWISHER

Dear Candidate,
A Greetings from Emphasis Career Solutions!!!

Emphasis is an Outsourcing Company selected your profile for its’ clients requirements, as per our outsourcing procedure you need to be undergone a complete life cycle of a Real Time Project based on Java/J2EE Technology i.e the clients project for 60 days before we outsource you.

Note: Send your CV fresher_hiring@emphasiscareer.com for the interview.

Now we are working for below listed companies for their Java/J2EE Freshers Opening.

1. Oracle
28. Accord Software
29. Edline Technologies
30. Vault Technologies

NOTE : The Candidate should come under this criterion:
B.E(Comp Sc / IT / Electronics & Telecommunication) only 2010 Pass-out with minimum 60% Career Percentage in all Academic because this is a Internal Recruitment.

Note : You need to work under this project for 60 days on self support from the 3rd Months onward you will be on our client payroll.

This is a Client Project where technology is beeing used i.e
1. Core Java
2. JSP
3. Servlets
4. Spring
5. Ajax
under Obontu Platform i.e the clients project for 60 days before we outsource you to our clients.

Our Selection Procedure

1. Written Test
2. Technical Round Interview (F2F)
3. HR Round

All the Best!!!

From
Emphasis Career Solutions
Bangalore-29

Comments

N Apr 1, 2011 by
Jago india jago Emphasis career solution  - Karnataka, India

Fraud institute - Emphasis career solution

WARNING...WARNING...WARNING....

YOUR'S
WELLWISHER

Dear Candidate,
A Greetings from Emphasis Career Solutions!!!

Note: Send your CV fresher_hiring@emphasiscareer.com for the interview.

1. Oracle

4. Spring
5. Ajax

Our Selection Procedure

1. Written Test
2. Technical Round Interview (F2F)
3. HR Round

All the Best!!!

From
Emphasis Career Solutions
Bangalore-29
N Apr 5, 2011 by
Ranjan Samanta Emphasis career solution  - Karnataka, India

Emphasis Career Solutions is a Career Farm stand with an attitude & determination towards make the Engineering students to get a Software Job with in 60 Days on Java/J2EE Technologies, who all are having good career percentage throughout career more than 60% with out career gap.
N Apr 5, 2011 by
Ranjan Samanta Emphasis career solution  - Karnataka, India

I joined Emphasis Career Solutions, bangalore to just get the Real Time Project, thanks to Emphasis Career Solutions, Now I am working for IBM.

This is a wonderful Organisation, where I came to know they have so many division Like Corporate Training, Placement Division, Separate Division for Project Training on Java/J2EE. Where the Students are working for 8-10 Hrs in day in the project. For the project guidance, Experience Professionals are coming from the different Company. It's really halpful for the Fresher.

This Emphasis Career Solutions is only charge Rs. 10, 000/- for the Project & after candidate got placed to company for the Placement charge they are taking from the candidate Only Rs. 20000/- that is also only company payroll not the consulatancy payroll.

NIIT, ISAC, Lara they are charging huge maoney before they trained & placement is not Guarentee.

In my knowledge Emphasis career Solutions what they commit they are keeping.

Wish you all success who all are Freshers before enter into any Project Just Check & Go ahead!!!
D Apr 5, 2011 by
Lakshman Edu

I am not agree with the above statement, because I got Trained by Emphasis Career Solutions, bangalore where I got help from them & Now I am working for IBM
Manjutickkie

hi guys...
if you still not got job...an searching fr a job as FreSher...(Fresher TAG s Gone)
Dont waste your your time...Learn Wt Exaclti need 2 do in IT companies by Doing RealProject...Same Stuff am doing in Emphasis Career Solution...
N Apr 6, 2011 by
Manjutickkie

IF YOU THink... YOU needs to improve YOur skills in JAVA, J2EE...its Reali UseFull...has progressed its wonderfull.
N Apr 6, 2011 by
Chaitra Ghanaram

Emphasis Career Solution is an excellent training cum outsourcing organization which is organizing our knowledge to build a good career. They are guiding us to improve our technical as well as analytical skills unlike other organizations. Being a student of this organization, I have improved my technical skills to preferable extent. Placement is also good until and unless you are very serious about your career.

If your are planning to opt for this organization, I would strongly support you to join without any fear.

All the very best.

Chaitra
vishal.pd Emphasis career solution  - Karnataka, India

DISAGREE! DISAGREE

I am vishal, I have done java/J2EE training from Emphasis Career Solutions. Now i am working in GramTechNet Solution, Maleshwaram, Bangalore. I am really happy about the training SPECIALLY TEACHERS. GREAT FACULTY I AM STILL IN TOUCH WITH THEM AND FREQUENTLY ASK THEM MY TECHNICAL ISSUES AND I GET GOOD REPLY ALSO. the dedication of the faculties is something great.

Secondly they only charge Rs 10, 000 which is very nominal for the quality of teaching and compared to other institute who charge 30-40 thousand for same. I have visited a lot institute before joining there and it was my best decision.

Lastly about placement they do call at least 4-5 companies which are good but i never needed their placement the training that is so good that you are bound to get placed in MNC if you do training poperly.
I think who now a days students just want to give money and get job without any effort.
JUST GO AND ATTEND A DEMO CLASS YOUR DOUBT WILL BE OVER!
Vaibhav kori

Hello guys, I don't get what made him to raise a complaint against Emphasis Career Solutions.
I totally disagree with him. I am sure he is not getting trained here and he doesn't even know what really is happening here.

I joined this institute on 25th feb with some basics on JAVA, now I am confident enough to face any sort of interviews. Here we are provided with interview questions, FAQs and they also cover whole syllabus.
And your CVs are build by professionals here which I can say is better than any of the freshers CV.

You are free to do your practicals till you understand the concept and you will get full support from the professionals here. You can call or mail them anytime for any doubts, they will be there for you.
Its been 6 weeks I am getting trained here, I already got Interview calls from Kenapps and Ness Technologies. About the project I want to say, we will be put on a real time project from next week.

I have learned and will learn lot many things here. This institute will never let you down. Have no doubts
about this institute. Its worth spending 2 months.
N Apr 7, 2011 by
Jago india jago

If you all are supporting to this institution, then definitely u ll do gud in your further lyf.I jst wanted to say you that, never join this institute for job written guarentee purpose.I had already completed the course.my friends also.But, very frankly speaking lakhman sir, (faculty)He is the best man to teach you programming, i have ever seen in ma lyf.great fundamental concepts and very helping to students also.But if you are working as a consultancy then no need to write that youa are a company and you are going to get a job 100% from their side.FRnd, Is It ri8.Just revert back your answer to me.Now i am working as a software engineer in chennai.In my effort.Yu ve completed the course or joined newly???
N Apr 7, 2011 by
Jago india jago

I know dr, fresher tag gone...It is a woory 4 u...not for me...I am already into my profession.I am not a fresher .i was a 2008 pass out student.i suffered a lot for the job. so saying attend interviews and study there.never think that they are going to give jobs...Thats Wat I am trying to say you peoples.

I am not worried from 1 months, i am doing job.For you people i am worried...
A Apr 7, 2011 by
Narayan Murthy

Kashi Reddy, While you are writting any comment on any body, think of yourself what you was when you came to Emphasis Career Solutions, you was 2008 Passout having less career percentage through out career, that was the mistake Emphasis Career Solutions did mistake by giving a chance with us.
You can better write some think more about you here, where you are working, for which company & what is the package you are getting also try to help the candidate how they need to study & how they will prepare them selve by taking your guidance by online. Give some tips how wrote by your own experience like "Never join this institutes.It is not a company.Its a institute.Teaching also not proper.Not giving any project also.They have no clients also.Only cheating to students.PLz PLz PLz dont waste your parents money in that.Go for other institute.Thanx."

Really you are geneous... Helping people by giving right guidance... I will wish you all the success... I will congratulate that you are in MICROSOFT... I am so happy Kasi Reddy.

You are doing wonderful job for this Nation.
A Apr 13, 2011 by
Bahut sehliye...ab nahin...

I know that, you all are faculty and employee of that institutions...Acting yeise kar rahe ho ke jeise student ho...app logo ko comment dalne keliye koun bola ...ye hum sub keliye hai ...what jago india jago was said, i am completely agree with it...Never ever join this institute...are 3 mahina ho gaya...60 days ka baat karte hai ye log...project ka to pata nahin...jitna class ho raha tha na woh bhi bandh ho gaya hai...sirf ao aur computer mein beth ke karo...time barbaad and paisa bhi...ye salooo ko to pitna chahiye...institute ke naam pe dhanda kar rahe hain...Engineering career main itna sab karte the tum log ...ab to jaag jao re...kya hua india ka youth log itne kamjor ho gaye hai kya...apna hak ada karna sikho yaar...ye jhute logon ka muh bandh rakho...hamare paise se ghar chalta hei in logonka...aur hum pe ungli kar rahe hai...
A Apr 15, 2011 by
Neutral Person

The comments, who are writting are the Owner and Faculty of the institute.
The are folishing other by saying i have got a JOB in IBM and so..
But practically Nobody got the job from that institute.
The person who has made the complaint, he is right.
N Apr 28, 2011 by
soni_india

hi frnd i also did java/j2ee course don't waste time and money . ya it's true if u want to study java then u go their otherwise don't waste time and money they don't ve any client and real time project no industry people is their 3-4 person got job outside not through Emphasis solution so it's my experience rest on u
ALL THE BEST
N Apr 30, 2011 by
soni_india Emphasis career solution  - Karnataka, India

Fucker all above mention comment is by emphasis management nothing is their they don't have any client don't have any real time project and don't ve any industry people all are cheater fucker dont join emphasis it's totaly wasting 5time and money
N Jul 8, 2011 by
sgangali

Hi Friends,

I m MCA 2010 passed out.can i join this institue? wil they really provide placements..please help me

Saru
A Aug 2, 2011 by
dhokha

if they are coaching institute then why they pretend like company hiring people(You need to work under this project for 60 days on self support from the 3rd Months onward you will be on our client payroll).

where there is twisted truth, there is fraudster.

and by the way see when there so called company started 6months back or 1year (lets assume caz no one knows not even GOOGLE) and they had placed(this word again show they r teaching institute)in so many companies, dont think these many student even trained in there in such short span of time.

this so called company(Emphasis is an Outsourcing Company) has branch only in banagalore ????come on thery are hiring you !!!

insted join some better institute, there are many better institute>>>>>
good luck for life.
N Aug 24, 2011 by
Tanvir Munavar

u guyz just post with ur name thats fake, if ur acussing a person bad be bold enough . I dont find any of the persons detail in facebook, linkedin, how to accept ur comments
A Sep 19, 2011 by
saqibj

can anybody temme de fact abt ECS?

Emphasis career solution - Emphasis career solution is a fraud institute