Employment Exchange Amritsar — for job

dheeraj madra
i am B.A , handicaped person iam regd.in employment exchange last 10 year"s but till to date i have no any call latter from exchange.
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i am waiting for the good govt job which is in bank i hope u true my wish as soon as possible
i am dedicated to my work i promise
This is kanwaljit singh and i have registered my name in employment exchange before 9 yrs. I have done +2 and 6 month diploma computer operator in govt institute but still now i am not getting any kind of information about job from employment exchange. I am not satisfied with that plz look this matter and reply earlier.
This is shiv narayan and i have registered my name in employment exchange before 17 yrs. I have done +2 and 2 year diploma computer hardwarein iiht institute but still now i am not getting any kind of information about job from employment exchange. I am not satisfied with that plz look this matter and reply earlier.
I have done graduction In 2006.but I have no call from employment exchang
i am vivek dogra me comepleatev 10+2 voctional subject i hope call from employment exchange
i am hardeep singh I have done +2 and iti surveyor iam regd.in employment exchange last 5 year"s but till to date i have no any call latter from employment exchange.
l m scheena Singh . I need jib.. I have done MCA. I have also experience 3 year in computer teacher.

Employment Exchange Amritsar - for job