EOW-CID - Name and address

Superintendent of Police
EOW-II, AnnaNagar, Chennai-40.

Nodal Reference No 38/EOW/MSP/2010, dated 10.5.2011

Economic Offences Wing-II CID Cr.no.1/2011

Gist of the case :The accused cheated the public money

Name of the Investigation Officer and address and Phone Number

Tr.Kader basha,Inspector of Police,EOW-II, Anna Nagar, Chennai 40 ,9840703037

It is requested that the necessary records may kindly be provided as per the request made as below and the reply may be addressed to the investigation officer mentioned above, through the Nodal Officer.

Phone Number for which details are requested : 9171887288

Request :Kindly give name and address only

Yours faithfully,

A.RADHIKA

Comments

A Nov 26, 2011 by
prabhupallathur

gud eve sir

am prabhu from pennagaarm
i am invested for 70000 above on tycoonempire mlm limited ...he is told for 10% = 36 month ...but i was take return for just 14 month only ...after not coming... my leaders not responded he is also number switched off sir so last Friday i see in tamil news papper tycoons empire smug notice ...pls refund mu money sir ...
A Nov 26, 2011 by
prabhupallathur

hi am prabhu from dharmapuri in pennagaram sir i am invested for 70000, my underline peoples 300000 above sin "fine india" mlm company ...sir my upline not response he is also switched off am very critical position on lifemu down line peoples also very torches in house near what can i do sir pls hel me sir requste...my number .9543572587
N Sep 16, 2012 by
PratapBarik2003

I beg to lodge the following report about a cheating case as against Mahavir Diary & Agro Processors Ltd and its director Sri Pramod Kumar Pandit, Baleswar Panda, and Ullash Chandra Mohanty. As per the agreement between Mahavir Diary & Agro Processors Ltd and me, it was agreed that Panda (Director of Mahavir Diary & Agro Processors Ltd.) came to me for supply of cattle feed and distribution of pouch milk and the same is to be distributed through me on to the societies and certified parties recommended by the Company on commission basis.
Accordingly Baleswar Panda made an agreement with me on 01.12.2009 with the terms and conditions mentioned therein (Annexure-1) and approached demanded me to deposit Rs.4, 00, 000/- as security deposit in order to supply the cattle feed. According to the agreement I deposited Rs.2, 00, 000/- vide D.D. No.450361 which was received by Baleswar Panda, Director for Mahavir Diary & Agro Processor Ltd. and acknowledged the same on 02.12.2009 vide Receipt No.HQ 301 Dt.2.12.2009 and I also deposited Rs.1, 00, 000/- through Draft No.450369 Dt.09.12.2009 which was received by the company vide receipt No. H.Q. No.305, Dt. 09.12.2009. But Sri Baleswar Panda did not supply the product of agreement for which I was astonished and run after him for my money.
Again Mr. Baleswar Panda approached me to deposit the rest amount of the security deposit Rs.1, 00, 000/- and another amount Rs.1, 64, 000/- as security deposit to supply milk pouches on commission basis within seven days of the agreement (Annexure-4) and accordingly I deposited Rs.1, 00, 000/-, Rs.1, 64, 000/- before Mahavir Diary & Agro Processors Ltd which is clearly mentioned in (Annexure-4) executed by Baleswar Panda with me.

The agreement (Annexure-4) executed on 07.10.10 by Baleswar Panda Sl. No.2 & 4 with me where in Baleswar Panda has clearly mentioned that they have received Rs.5, 64, 000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs Sixtyfour thousand) from me towards supply of cattle feed and distribution of pouch milk on commission basis and delay in implementing by the 1st party, the 1st party (Mahavir Diary & Agro Processors Ltd) will have to pay Rs.7, 14, 000/- (Rupees Seven Lakhs fourteen thousand) towards security deposit and the damages within 90 days of agreement to me. But till today Company has not paid a single rupee towards my clients security deposit and the damages caused to me, violating the terms and conditions of the agreements causing me heavy loss and damage, harassment apart from my mental agony and due to such illegal act I am ruined and not in a situation to survive.

I enclose below supporting documents as evidence of this matter:
• Agreement Done with Mahavir Diary & Agro Processors Ltd
• Legal notice sent via SMS and my Advocate Sri Rajendra Prasad Pradhan
• Company Registration document in ROC-Cuttack.
• Copy of an e-mail sent to the mrs.s.sahoo@gmail.com address registered with the company as per the Company Master Details with ROC-Cuttack.
Company Details and address of the directors of the company against whome I want to report the cheating case:
Company Name: Mahavir Diary & Agro Processors Ltd

Village/P.O./P.S.: Kukudakhandi
Dist.: Ganjam, Pin - 761100

2. The Director
Baleswar Panda
Mahavir Diary & Agro Processors Ltd.
Plot No.3A, Unit-VIII, adjacent to Governor house

4. The Director
Sri Pradyumna Kumar Mohanty,
S/O Trilok Mohanty
At./P.O.: Taratua, Khurda, Pin - 752055, Odisha, India

I shall be greatly obliged if you kindly take quick action to trace the culprits and recover my whole life’s money.

Yours faithfully,