FlowerDeliveryIndia.com - Cheating Public

Mary Shiena Johnson
This company Flowerdeliveryindia.com is a 100% fradulent company and has been set-up very tactfully to cheat common public.
I had ordered items from this website worth Rs 1500 and absolutely no delviery was made. when I read the reviews I understand that this has happened to several others.

Avishek biswas is the name of the person who sends us confirmation e-mail, I believe this is also a gymic as I received an e-mail from Avishek biswas after I placed an order at 3:30 am india time, which is not possible... please ban this website and find this Con Man...

God knows how many more people are getting cheated as I am typing this e-mail.

Shiena

Comments

plz think twice before placing order with flowerdeliveryindia.com

They dont care to deliver plus dont call or give updates regarding the order placed by you.Even if u give them six calls asking about status they will either reply we will call u back with update and never care to call or wil give an excuse agent not picking up phone.

I am very upset with their services though they claim delivery on same day and on time.
A May 30, 2012 by
dhanoojay@gmal.com

The Worst flower or cake delivery site ever. I ordered Flower and Cake from India and In india only the service is worst.They delivered it after 1:00 O'clock afternoon. They shud not be in Service industry to be honest. Look at their Terms, it is the worst in any Gift sending site. It clearly mentions that they want to work at their own terms. No Delivery before 10:30 am etc. u hardly will find anyone picking call on their Helpline. To be honest, please pay extra Rs.100/-200/, and get a bettter optios to get your loved ones happy on time when u want.. although they are not as cheap also for which we shud ever compramise.

Dhananjay Singh