Future Bazaar - Items missing in the package

Arumarai selvan on Jul 29, 2011

I have placed an order for Onkyo SKS- HT 528 speaker package (FBID: 2561580) on 24-July-2011. The Product was delivered on 27 July 2011. Order no: 5031398792

When I opened the package, I noticed all the accessories of the speakers are missing in the package. The Onkyo Manual listed the following items should be present in the box. Else dealers has to be contacted for the missing items.

Missing items in the package:

1. RCA Cable for the subwoofer
2. Speaker cables for the Front speaker (3.5 m) Red - 1 quantity; White – 1 quantity.
3. Speaker cables for the Center speaker (3 m) Green - 1 quantity.
4. Speaker cables for the Surround speaker (8 m) Blue - 1 quantity; Grey – 1 quantity.
5. 16 – pin Rubber stoppers
6. 12 – Thick Rubber stoppers
7. 4 – floor pads for the sub woofer.

All I could find was, only the speakers in the package. All other accessories are missing.

I called up the consumer care and registered a complaint. Even after following up sveral times for the past four days, they couldn't give me an update. They said, they have forwarded my complaint to the concerned person and waiting for the response form that person.

I am not sure whether the concerned person is in Mars/Jupiter. They have been waiting to get a response from him for the past 4 days. They doesn't value the customer at all. I couldn't even imagine a organisation which asks his customer to wait for a week to get a response from an insider of the organisation.

The last update was, they are currently investigating the missing items. So I assume i should be waiting till their investigation about missing items at their end, is completed. After paying the full cash, I should wait for the update on their investigation daily, which they missed at their end.

I didn’t expect this from a reputed Online shopping portal like EZONE Future Bazzar. I, myself recommended a number of friends to EZONE shopping. But this shopping experience has disappointed me.

Arumarai.

Comments

N Feb 28, 2011 by
AKSAHU Future Bazaar  - AKBARPUR, Ambedkar Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, India

ORDER CANCEL AND DOESN'T GET MONEY BACK - BIG BAZAAR.FUTURE BAZAAR

MY ORDER 5015927449 CANCELLED AND DOESTN'T FOUND ANY REFUND .

THIS IS BEING ALMOST BY 1MONTHS MORE
N Jul 30, 2011 by
Aditya Pathak

Dear Mr. Selvan,

This is with reference to your order number 5031398792 for "Onkyo SKS HT528 Speaker".

I am extremely sorry to know that you have not received the accessories along with the ordered product. Let me confirm that the product is shipped to our customer in a seal packed condition as we received from the brand.

As discussed, I am personally checking your case and closely coordinating with the brand regarding the issue. Let me assure you that the necessary action will be taken at my to resolve your concern on priority. I will also keep you posted regarding the status of the same.

Let me assure you that our commitment towards customer service is absolute however I can understand that the recent experience you had is really unfortunate but I request you to give me a chance to rectify and bring a satisfactory conclusion to this matter.

Best Regards,
Aditya Pathak
Team Customer Support
N Aug 1, 2011 by
Arumarai selvan

I am eager waiting for Monday evening.

Mr Aditya has promised me to resolve this issue by Monday evening either by sending me the missing items or replace the earlier package with a new package with compele items in it.

Lets wait and watch, how this turns out from Future Bazaar Customer care team.,
N Aug 1, 2011 by
kokila.vadivel

Hello when I was browsing through the online portal to place the orders online, this complaint makes me feel shocking and I think it makes me feel to have a secondary thought before placing the order in online portal like EZONE Future Bazaar where our full cash is paid but the product not delivered completely and no action taken still and makes the customer chase for an update.

Thanks Mr. Arumarai for sharing your experience since it creates awareness for common living people like us to be cautious before placing any order through the online portal.

Please keep updated if this case is resolved as promised before said Monday evening atleast to keep up their organization reputation.
N Aug 4, 2011 by

Hi all,

Ok here is the latest update...

Mr. Aditya, the esculation manager of Future Bazaar called me on Monday and asked me to return the product as Defective at Chennai Big Bazaar. He said he will process a new order for me.

On Tuesday Aug 2nd, I returned my product with missing items and got the receipt from Big Bazaar.

I contacted Aditya and updated the same. He has given me the new order no 5032063212.

But since then I have been waiting for the last 2 days to get the shippment number. The sad part is they are yet to ship my product. I dont know when they will be be shipping the new product and when it will be reaching me.

Its been 15 days since my original order was made. Waiting patiently after paying 20, 000 INR. Lets see whats next...
N Aug 9, 2011 by

Hi all,

I received the new package on August 5th friday. I found all the items this time.

I like to thank Aditya for making special efforts in getting this straight. Though Future Bazaar made mistake by shipping a defective piece earlier, I appreciate the effort taken by Aditya, the esculation manager to keep up their credit and commitment towards customer care.

Also special thanks to Ms.Kokila, who showed concern about my complaint and supporting me here, all thru this difficult phase. Thanks for your support, Ms.Kokila. Its really very kind of you.

Thanks Everyone !!!