FUTURE RULERS MATRIMONY / VASISHTA MEDICAL MATRIMONY - No Service

G PK on Apr 24, 2012
Hi all,

Don't ever take any membership if that agency/site don't have a centre in your hometown. Otherwise you can't handle them.

I have seen some ad in a newspaper and mailed concerned site to send few profiles. Those sites are Futurerulersmatrimony.com and medicalmatrimony.com My memberships are FMPRE50 and Mm5184

First they will send some beautiful profiles to trap you. You will feel that those are the best and will impress on those profiles, Then they insist/force to take paid membership.

They will keep on call you until you take membership.

After taking membership they won't provide new profiles. And the profiles they sent initially have some other partner preferences.

I have taken membership in December 2011. Till now i never received any call from both agencies.

They won't mail new profiles, they won't respond to your mails, they won't update their sites with new profiles, they won't call you at all. Hardly i got 3 calls from them since 5 months. Only 2-3 profiles called me. And they also out of my preferences.

I think now-a-days these agencies became like scam.

First they bite you with some good profiles. After that they insist/force to take membership. After paying they disappear like anything. Such a cheaters.

Take care while taking membership in matrimonial sites. Take only if they are accessible to you. So, that you can go and take action on them rather than discussing in phone/mail.

regards,

A doc

Comments

A Oct 24, 2012 by
G PK

Hi all,

After posting a complaint here matrimonial site representatives acted to send few profiles and requested to delete complaint.

Anyhow i think there is no option to delete the complaint once lodged. That's why considering matrimonial site request Am giving a positive review.

In future i hope these matrimonial sites may do better service for the paid people.

regards,

A doc
N Feb 6, 2013 by
krishna420

Hi all
i am from Hyderabad. i no one man who work for matrimonial. i met him one day and he shone me some girls photos and took 3 thousand rupees and after that he is not picking up my calls. his number is 9951429477. name is Krishna he lives at asif nagar near nampalli. i request people please don't approach him for alliance.
N Jul 16, 2013 by
mapati_fr

yes what you said is correct, many parents experiencing the same .This has to be controled immediatly ..a parent
N Apr 1, 2015 by
KGN SHAH

WORST SERVICE EVER..!!!

Future Rulers Matrimony (also Vasista Vivah www.vasistavivah.com) is the worst matrimony service provider. They just ask us to pay money for showing profiles but once we pay the amount, they will forget us and they will show the same profiles if we ask them.

The service is totally waste. These kind of matrimony services should be totally banned. They say they have lot of profiles but they send the same profiles again and again that too without listening to our requirements or concerns. FIR has to be lodged against them.

We paid 5000/- towards registration and its almost 10 months past no new profiles from them till now and the validity is about to expire in 2 more months.

I request each and everybody not to register yourself with such kind of Matrimonial services and waste time and money.

FUTURE RULERS MATRIMONY / VASISHTA MEDICAL MATRIMONY - No Service