G.B.T.U ,Lucknow - scholarship

Vipin.Kumar
Respected sir
Sir my name is Vipin Kumar. i am a student of B.Tech 4th year from ' Priyadarshini College Of Computer Sciences,Gr. Noida' , affiliated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. Sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '2009-10' but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee my father only income came from agriculture which is low than 1 Lakh.

yours sincerely
Vipin Kumar
Gr. Noida,up
E-mail id:vipin19_89@yahoo.co.in

Comments

sir i am mca 2year student from gnit college.i belong to sc cast.sir my 1st year scholership show the net .but college do not give me scholership.smaj klyad officer say that we give college. but collage say that scholership is not meet. sir i reqeust you that you takesomeactoin. name vijay vikram singh
A Jan 14, 2011 by
apsingh128

Sir my name is Anil Prakash Singh. i am a student of
MBA 1st year from ' IIMT College Of Engg. Knowege park 3rd, Gr. Noida', affiliated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. Sir i did not get my scholar ship of session '20010-11' but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee my father only income came from agriculture which is low than 1 Lakh.

yours sincerely
A.P Singh
Gr. Noida, up
E-mail id:apsingh128@gmail.com
N Jan 21, 2011 by
gjhg

Respected sir
Sir my name is Ajay singh. i am a student of
B.TECH 1st year from ' IILM College Of Engg. Knowege park 3rd, Gr. Noida', affiliated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. I'm in SC catogarySir i did not get my scholar ship of session '20010-11' but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee my father only income came private factory which is low than 1 Lakh.

your's sincerely
AJAY SINGH
Gr. noida, up
E-mail id: ajay.ajay.singh33@gmail.com
N Mar 4, 2011 by
shailendra sachan

Respected sir
Sir my name is shailendra sachan i am a student of
B.TECH 3rd year from ' lucknow institute of technology lucknow(, natkur).college code-362 affiliated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. I'm in OBC catogarySir i did not get my scholar ship of session '20010-11' but my other friends have got their scholarship. sir i am in need of my scholarship to give my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee my father only income came farmer which is low than 1 Lakh.

your's sincerely
shailendra sachan

E-mail id:shail.lit.362 @gmail.com
A May 19, 2011 by
vikas kumar mourya

Respected Sir,
My name is Vikas Kumar Mourya. I am a student of B.TECH 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering from ' SMS Institute of technology, Lucknow. College code-423 affiliated to U.P. TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY. I'm in OBC catogary .Sir i did not receive my scholarship of session ' 2010-11', but my other friends have got their scholarship. Sir i am in need of my scholarship for my college fee for my further study, , i am not so rich that i can give my fee .My father's only income source a small business which is low than 1 Lakh.

Your's sincerely
VIKAS KUMAR MOURYA
Roll no.- 0942340046
MECHANICAL ENGG.( 2nd year )
CATEGORY- OBC