Glen / Kitchen Chimney - CHIMNEY MALFUNCTIONING

SWARUP DATTA
DEAR SIR,

I've purchased a Kitchen Chimney from M/s Eastern Agency, Kolkata ( The only registered Dealer of M/s GLEN in Eastern India) last year with whole life warranty. I purchased a higher end model and paid additionally for whole life warranty. Kitchen chimneys are available in the market at half price but i thought it will be an excellent one.

However, it developed some problem after 5-6 months and I lodged complain. Initially they didn't bother to come down to my house to take care of the probs. However after making nos of calls they came and informed that the motor has developed some problem and asked for Rs. 500/- to solve the problem although the motor is covered under the warranty. Since then I made repeated calls to M/s Eastern Agency and nothing happened.

Therefore i request you to kindly take some immediate steps to solve my problem.

Swarup
(+919007006800)

Comments

Dear Mr. Swarup,
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the behavior of service provider at Kolkatta. Here i would like to inform you that as per the warranty terms parts covered under warranty are repaired/replaced free of cost.
Any how you are requested to please let us know your contact address and the model no. of Chimney along with scanned copy of bill and warranty card at the following email ID to enable us to take care of your complaint.

arun@glenindia.com
service@glenindia.com

Warm Regards,
Arun Malhotra,
General manager - After Sales Service & Customer Relation

Dear Mr. Arun,

Thank you very much on your prompt response.

As desired, I'll revert with the scanned documents by tomorrow.

However, the some details are indicated in the following for your ready reference.

1/ Model No.: 6055T1/ 90cm
2/ Date of Installation : 22/09/2008
3/ 1st Complaint Ref.:
Doc No 19
Action Taken by Service Centre: Service Technician came after rigorous follow up and asked fees to replace the defective part which is covered under lifetime warranty.
4/ 2nd Complaint Ref.:
Doc No 3487
Action Taken by Service Centre: No response in spite of calling them nos of times.

Awaiting for an early response from your end.

Thanks & Regards,

Swarup

I purchased a Glen chimney a few years back from Trade Fair. I stay in Mayur Vihar-I due to which our chimney was provided by one Megha Appliances, Vikas Marg. Probbably because they was the nearest dealers in that area. I had since taken AMC from them as well. The last payment for AMC was made on 17th April, 2010 but since then neither did they rang up nor did anyone visit us for the regular cleaning. I have been calling them up for the past 2 months, but no ones responding. Kindly let me know what is to be done now. My chimney is making some unusual noise & needs to be seen. I have paid 1250/- as AMC to this Megha Appliances, how do I get it back.

Thanks & Regards,

Sushmita Ghosh
N Mar 14, 2014 by
Komaliganesh

Sir, I will purchase 3070 modal induction stove, I will purchase in Best price market in Rajahmundry, only I used 15 days, than not working stove, I will take glen service center Rajahmundry, above 60 days, no body will response, he say no meterial available, what I will do, who I will I ask, this meterial not good, , no body will not response I will go consumer court, thanks regards, Ganesh 8686037376

Glen / Kitchen Chimney - CHIMNEY MALFUNCTIONING