Global Technologies, CTC, Parklane, Secunderabad - Global Technologies Secunderabad - Rude & Careless Support Executive!

svenkataramana07 on May 30, 2012
I have been a regular customer of Global Technologies, Parklane, Secunderabad for the past 8 years. They are one of the best when it comes to resolving any hardware issues and i have never had any complaints with them.

on 29th-may-2012, i happened to visit their center to collect my desktop which i have given for repair a few days earlier.

Although most of the times, i carry a receipt it is quite rare and occasional for me to forget the receipt that i carry. I happened to forget the receipt last year and i was asked to produce a proof of identity which i promptly provided.

on 29th-may-2012, i forgot the receipt and went to collect my desktop. After reaching the place i realized that i forgot the receipt and i took a photostat copy of my drivers license and wanted to promptly produce it if asked to do so.

when i expressed my situation to the Senior customer support executive, Mr. A. Subba Rao, he started speaking in a very indecent manner. He asked me if it was my habit to forget the receipt. When i explained that i'm a regular customer and i rarely forget to produce the receipt, he started insulting and abusing me in public.

i even tried to explain him that, last year when i forgot the receipt i produced the proof of identity, but he was in no mood to listen.

When i asked him his companies terms and conditions, he quickly showed me the terms, which clearly stated that if i provide a proof of identity i can get my hardware back.

When i asked for his name, he showed me his badge, and told me to do what ever i wanted to do, and insulted me in public.

I'm a very regular user of global technologies and i have never had an issue with them. their services are very prompt and their support is outstanding. But employees like these ruin the company's reputation.

I urge the management to take the necessary action on Mr. A Subba Rao, Senior Support Executive for having insulted a regular customer of global technologies. The person has least care for customers, he insulted me, his honored my request and he is not afraid of even their management.

I urge the common public to take a note of the incident.

Thanking you.