GoogleCashCow.com - money back for not using the CD

gs padma on May 15, 2012
To work from home I ordered the CD in the name of padma s. and paid Rs.1300/- to www.GoogleCashCow.com and the said company promised to send the said amount back to me if I do not use the CD to work and as my mother in law was hospitalised I could not even opend the CD to see what they have sent in CD, but they did not bother to send back my money i.e. Rs. 1300/- . Moreover they have given their address as www.GoogleCashCow.com , 9, Sea View, 2nd Fl., SBS Road, Colaba, Mumbai - 400005. without mentioning their telephone numbers.

I request the www.googlecashcow.com people to send back my money ie Rs. 1300/- as it matters a lot for me.

Comments

Arjun Parab GoogleCashCow.com  - India

Googlecashkey link is can not open - GoogleCashCow.com

I read googlecashcow ad on google.com then i purchased googlecashcow download link at Rs.1200/- by cash deposit in googles ICICI Bank A/c.
But link not open web pages. I get massages from my browser that The page is deleated or name changed.
I try to open web site www.googlecashcow.com it also not open.
I send email to sales@googlecashcow.com but they do not give any responce or reply of email.
Please send me solution urgently
ramesh GoogleCashCow.com  - India

cheated by googlecashcow.com - GoogleCashCow.com

Hai, i purchased the software from googlecashcow.com but it does not works now I now knew that the googlecashcow.com is cheating website...
Please suggest me what action can we take for refund the money ?
MINTU JHA GoogleCashCow.com  - India

Cheating - Googlecashcow

I have purchased CD 2 months ago, due to my work of nature I am unable to do my work on the CD hence I requested them to return back the CD as they have promised in the google search engine advertisement. Now, they are not responding.
N Aug 2, 2011 by
Taljinder Mattu GoogleCashCow.com  - Dhuri, Sangrur, Punjab, India

web site creating problem i hv,t knowleg of php files creating - GoogleCashCow.com

i hv purchase google cashcow cd in the net and my web site has not done becs in php scripts now tell me the soloution...

GoogleCashCow.com - money back for not using the CD