Government of Gujarat Revenue Department - self immolation

To : The Chief Minister of Gujarat
5th Floor, Block -1, Sardar Patel Bhavan
Sachivalay,
Gandhinagar – 382 010

Subject : The corrupted demoralized and degraded officers of the state and center and particularly of my state and Taluka encouraged me to go for immolation to get my rights and justice.

FIXED THE DATE FOR IMMOLATION IN FRONT OF THE TALUKA BUILDING IN THE PRESENCE OF THE MALADHAR Dtd 21st APRIL'11 IN THE EVENING AT 5 PM.
For the last many years continuously I knock the door of the concerned authority to give my rights and justice...I have lost all my rights and benefits to my own agricultural land due to the DEGRADED, SPOILED, CORRUPTED AND DEMORALIZED OFFICERS OF OUR STATE..

I have written to you too about my grievances but you too did not consider to take my complain SEARIOUSLY..Yes...it is because I am neither Rattan Tata nor Brila Group of Hi-fie person of the country… I am just a common tiny man in this large country of two-billion with out any post and position a victim of corruption. It is said COLOURLESSNESS IS A CHARACTERISTIC OF TRUE DEMOCRACY. BUT TODAY IN OUR COUNTRY CORRUPTION HAS BECOME THE TRUE INCRIDENTS OF OUR DEMOCRACY.THE GOVERBNMENT PREPARES THE CRIME: AND WE COMMIT IT.I have written to you and several top officers of our country and state several letters regarding the illegal inheritance of my agricultural land by an unregistered farmer and her children in an unjustified fraud and foul manner, losing all my rights and benefits to my own property.

It is the duty and responsibility of every Mamaldar of the state to give truthful administration for the right development of the state and its people but today the Mamaldar and his team of staff on every table of his office including the peon play-acting, giving hollowness promises and become artfulness to every person who comes for some work or other in the office where the collector and the chief Minister can deal directly for the development of the remote villages of our Nirmal Gujarat .We cannot think of going to any government establishments without money EVEN A SINGLE WORK IS NOT DONE IN THE MAMALDAR OFFICE OR ANY GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENTS WITHOUT GIVING CORRUPTION. THEY WITH OUT ANY HEISITION AND SHAME ASK BOLDLY WITH OUT A DEGREE OF FEAR IN THEIR HEART FOR MONEY FOR ANY WORK TO BE GOT DONE FROM THEM JUST FOR EXAMPLE TO GET AN INCOME CERTIFICATE WE HAVE TO PAY AMOUNT TO THE PEON. THE AMOUT OF MONEY IS DECIDED ACCORDING TO THE WORK, THE FIGER OF CORRUPTED MONEY GOES FROM THOUSANDS TO LACKS………. IN THIS CONDITION AND ATMOSPHERE ONLY THE RICH REMAINS RICH AND BECOME RICHER WHERE AS THE POOR REMAINS POOR AND POORER.

There is no human kindness, benevolence and truthfulness in the heart of a government servant including the ministers of the state or center. They all are interested in making money by sucking the public even the judicary is not loyal to the people. They have evil eye and poisonous pen steered and controlled by the amount of the corrupted money they get. And as a result common men who can not effort to give corruption get injustice and they run around with their file to get their right and justice but in vain.

The corrupted administration ruined my life. The money has the power to kill the honesty and sincerity of any person of high rank in the private sector as well as in the Government departments. I am a victim of such a case who could not fulfill the demand of corruption to the officers of the Government.

My brother Varsingbhai did not register himself as a farmer in the revenue department as was not interested in farming. When he relinquished his share of the land property before the Talati, his wife Varshaben was also a witness of his relinquishment of his share of the property to his brother that is I. This matter was registered and its entry was made in the government register by the Deputy Mamladar. Its entry NO.IS 2229 DATED 31/8/98.IN THE VILLAGE FORM No. 6 - IT IS FILLED AND SIGNED BY THE TALATI AND SUMMITED TO THE MAMLADAR.

DUE TO SOME REASON OR OTHER THE MAMLADAR DID NOT CONSIDER THE DULY SIGNED VILLAGE FORM SIGNED BY THE TALATI, I DON’T HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THE MAMLADAR HAS REJECTED THE ENTRY ENTERED IN THE REGISTER OF THE OFFICE, MAY BE HE MUST HAVE GOT A GOOD AMOUNT FOR REJECTING THE LEGAL LAWFUL ENTRY MADE BY THE TALATI.

He the Mamladar made his own made record to benefit the unregistered farmer‘s wife and children, to avail the benefit of getting farmers loan and other benefits given to farmers by the government, with the foul and fraud help of Advocate Pratap V. Chavada cum corruption agent together with the Mamladar himself. Thus all my rights to my own property elapsed .

In several letters to higher authority I mentioned about the illegal entry in the register and about the monetary help taken from the government and to restore my rights to my property.

Man is his own worst enemy. He does not understand that heaven means to be one with god. He forgets it and remembers only corruption, dishonesty, falsehood and wants to sleep on beds of corrupted money.

Self- immolation is a big crime. As said in the subject matter I am forced to commit such a crime in front of the most corrupted office of the marmalade on 21st April at 5 pm with flammable liquids like kerosene, petrol and other such material.

Who is responsible for this? I do not like to end my life this way, the continuity between life and death is in the hand of God. The Government officers and Ministers do not have any connection between truth and justice. BUT THEY HAVE CONNECTION BETWEEN CRIME AND CORRUPTION. IT ISA FACT AND TRUTHFUL.NO ONE WILL DENY THIS TRUTH.

I request you look into this matter and give justice as I am in a pitiable condition I hope you will come to my aid and help me to get my property as early as possible. It is my last wish to you stops corruption and save our country. The most corrupted people are Ministers, Police Department, Mamaldhar and his team of staff, Collectors of districts, Advocates(does not remain faithful to their brief) judges Contractors, businessmen Factory owners etc.

If I am successful in my crime of immolation to get justice, I request the Governor of Gujarat to include my property in an honest Charitable Trust for the welfare of the people in which you are the trustee.

I hope the concerned authority will help me to stop me from doing such a serious crime by helping me to get my legal right to my own property. I hope you will.

Thanking you. Yours.

Dt : 29-03-2011 (Junagadh)

Comments

REV.O.P.BHATIA Government of Gujarat Revenue Department  - India

no entry - revnue department

I have thrice given a court order to the PATWARI of our circle(once by tehsildar) to enter the court order in my favor which is passed by the local Judge(court) in favor of me.The court order is passed in the year of 2003 but yet seen no enterance in the revenue record, what shall I do?do you have any suggestion or any solution for this issue be highly obliged.thanks
N Apr 22, 2011 by
jay k patel

I salute my Garvi Gujarat landmark & do my duty to aware U sir,
Guj. Govt. declared grant for Education Dept. Job work, But There exp. evidence are submitted by dept. end of the year jan/feb/mar 2011.
Here give some hints about big revenue loss of Guj. Govt.
Various letter pad used by Upper level officers of TALIM CONVINER, JILLA SHIKSHANIDHIKARI KACHERI, A'bad, dept. of Exam. paper management Unit. like Namana mul tatavo, Gujarati, English, Samajvidya, rasayanshastra, Science & Tech. etc, Dated: 19/07/2010, 17/07/2010, Venue: H.K.P.T.C.COLLEGE, NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL, SHARDA H.S. SCHOOL, J.L.HIGH SCHOOL, RAMBAUG, A'bad.
Beat No. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, Scandle of Rs.2 Crores.
N May 20, 2011 by
maran_1979 law &civil rights  - Hyd, Rangareddy, Andhra Pradesh, India

land - law &civil rights

sir i am madhu from begumpet requesting you to please help me my mother buyed a land near muttangi church some years back. some one is sitting in my land and saying the land belongs to them. we dont have any idea reg this. please help me we need your contact no
N May 20, 2011 by
shiva_1979 law &civil rights  - Andhra Pradesh, India

my land - law &civil rights

sir i m.sarojini res of mayuri marg begumpet hyd. i purchased a land near muttangi church years back, though my land is registered, but some one saying that land belongs to them.iam a senior citizen i dont understand what to do please help me in this.
N Feb 26, 2012 by
dhananjay trivedi

sir is there rights of rajvi if there names are entered in revnue record in 1978 and even order passed by the appelet authority will he get rights in nadiad revnue deppartment
N May 6, 2012 by
ravip

dear sir,
Gujarat is most curupted real ?
i have original regisrad land farm dastavej then, pass to order to do my name enty my favour / land entry of collector surendranagar, but stil after 6-six year currupt mamlatdar of limdi did not obey order of collector what to do? i also requested in mahiti adhikar but not reply
i have original dastavej, order original copy of collector, and all document which require.
my name ravi and phone -9898976046
what a treatment of currupt revenue department.any action wll posible? limdi mamlatdar(bhoyani ) and talati(sonibhai) village padri?

Government of Gujarat Revenue Department - self immolation