Green Chef Gas Stove - POOR QUALITY. PATHETIC SERVICE

Santosh Balan on Sep 21, 2012
I brought a green chef gas stove black top with 3 burners in Apr 2012. Their website is http://www.greenchef.in/

By May 2012, the self ignition stopped working. The next month, the stand legs broke.

Repeated complaints to their service centre in Bangalore and personally speaking to the service manager did not help. Neither the item was repaired successfully, nor they were ready to replace the system.

I am planning to move the consumer court in Pune and also inform the Shopping Mall to stop selling these low quality - no warranty products.

If anyone is planning ot buy GREEN CHEF GAS STOVE.... please don't buy. they are PATHETIC and their service managers are ARROGANT.

Comments

D Nov 27, 2012 by
sm.gopi

worst service...no reply at all even after booking the complaint...please dont buy the green chef product...you wont get any service.hopeless
N Mar 20, 2013 by
ssh123

worst service.always gives reply dont have technical persons.
I bought a 4 burner green chef gas stove in March 2013 .Within one week itself the 2 burners stopped working.After making multiple calls to customer care the reply that I got was no technical person available and they would need some days to come and check the item.No commitment given on the no of days or replacement.Never ever go for this product
N Oct 27, 2013 by
aryanjain

I was thinking to buy one...but now changed my mind. thanks for your reviews guys. It helps us a lot and saves us from buying poor quality and bad service products. thanks.
N Dec 17, 2013 by
Bg Savitha

thank you for your reviews guys, you really saved me in not buy the mixer grinder which I was planning to buy. And if you all notice there is no advertisement of this greenchef products, like any other branded products, though it is ISI certified.
N Jan 1, 2014 by
Neeta Bahl

hey I wish I had read ur reviews earlier!! I made a blunder of buying their stove yesterday!! The burners and not working properly!! I am in a panic!!! no wonder they were giving a very good offer on their product!! I hope the shop will let me exchange it for a better stove!! I am in Chennai! - stars rating!!
N Mar 10, 2014 by
vaishak panchena

I brought a greenchef gas stove black top with 2 burners in may 2011.Within 34 months we have faced lot of problems, got repaired it 3 times.Now from saturday i.e., 8/3/2014 the big burner was not working.We have lodged a complaint on same day, complaint No 140300653. Till today i.e., 10/3/2014 by this time nobody has attended the problem unfortunately by 8:10pm my wife was cooking the food, suddenly we heard a big sound, she ran out of the kitchen.After that we found that the stove has got bursted by god grace nothing more incident was happened. Now from saturday onwards repeated follow up with the service centre in bangalore and personally speaking to the service engineer did not help neither the item was repaired nor nobody was turned to this side.I am enclosing the photograph of the above incident.I request here by please immediately send your representative and solve the problem

Green Chef Gas Stove - POOR QUALITY. PATHETIC SERVICE