Haryana Roadways Route from Baijnath to Gurgaon Haryana Gaurav Bus - Over Chargeing of fares just to harass the commuter

Amit Kumar Bhardwaj
This is an incident of 06th Dec. 2009 while I had to come to chandigarh from my native palce I decided to board this Haryana Gaurav Bus (Route from Baijnath to Gurgaon Via Palampur, Chandigarh) which passes from Nalti pul my place of barding 5Km Before Paror and 13 KM from palampur and aprox 30 KM from Baijnath. I boarded the bus at Nalti pul at 4:45PM Bus no HR 55F 3506 on boarding this bus the conductor told me that we are not taking the passengers of Chandigarh I asked him then why did you stop here and if he can show me any written orders. I asked him that this time I have boarded the bus by mistake and please dont argue, He charged me Rs210/- from Nalti to Chandigarh this is fare charged from Baijnath I would have understood if the charges are charged from palampur to Chandigarh, many might suggest that it has happened what had to happen but I want to take this complaint to the authorities as these conductors and drivers of Haryana transport thinks that they are the leaders of the roads and I suppose that they drive under influence of some toxicants. Please do something so that these people stop harrassing the ignorant people who might be in some emergency.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Apr 10, 2011 by
anujrana81

kindly take the action, , or understand the prioirty of Complaint