High Technologies Solutions - High Technologies Solutions - Fraud and Fake, Court Complaints

mohitsaxena
Fraud training institute

I am filing a complaint regarding HTS. They are into education. They charge a very high amount and they literally do not teach anything. They take the money and after that they do not give any classes. Students just wait there for hours and hours for their classes but nothing actually happens.

people are waiting for 7 months to complete there education, trainers are also complaining all the time, they are the students of there institute who dont get jobs, they make huge promises of jobs and guarantees in placements, but after when you take enrollment they disappear, and they charge 80,000 for back door entry and promise to give jobs in.
Its not only me but there are a lot of students who have left them in between after getting tortured by them. we have to fight with them all the time for classes, all the time there classes gets cancelled, i am fed up with them, so please please dont join and waste your money

Comments

N Jul 10, 2014 by
chreest

Best Review
Good institute,

The institute is really very good .I have done the SAS course from there and the trainer was really very much experienced n certified . Over an all my experience was really good and now I placed in HSBC Bangalore.I came from a networking industry and HTS brushed up my skills for SAS.

Thanks to HTS to build my career.
Subandan High Technologies Solutions  - India

No complaints - Power Technology Solutions

Please see at the below website.....says that site owner is not responsible for the information posted.

Public should come across all these things and fight against bad gossipers
D Mar 17, 2011 by
manish1988

yes this is right classes are being cancelled by them because of trainers problem, they are professional they can have some problem but when they teach like ausam style of teaching. when they deliver the lecture everything is related to real environment. we are also professional, so we know technology learning is not a small thing which we can learn in 2 or 3 months. it takes time. everything is new when we do it by own, then only we can know how much hard things to do.
A Apr 7, 2011 by
Employee@HTS

Yes of Course they are just doing this again & again with the students.
N Oct 11, 2011 by
jadhavsandip25

please suggest me the right coaching classes my email id is sandy_jadoo@yahoo.co.in
N Oct 27, 2011 by
Rahul kmr

High technologies solutions are fake people and yes they take the money and after that they do not give any classes. Students just wait there for hours and hours for their classes but nothing actually happens.
D Apr 16, 2012 by
nilam557

yes, very worst institute i have seen in my life.
A Apr 19, 2012 by
mahimag8

Right, HTS is a completely fraud institute...everything is fraud and fake only for the money, and the certificate is worthless every were in the industry...They were also offering 100% placement assurance with leading MNCs at a starting salary range of 3 – 7 Lakhs annually, but this is also 100% fake.
N May 31, 2012 by
riya30

But i dnt agree bcoz i get very good exp. with HTS as i am not denying but their are few senarios where this things will happen...but not every time..we also have to understand institute prob. bcoz some time counseller's become helpless just bcoz of the trainr...but after wards they provide good quality education...and infact placement also...
N Jun 30, 2012 by
aditya mani

still the students in hts facing problems, even the saff of hts is not well behaved. They often misbehaved with the students.
aditya.bhaskar786@gmail.com
N Jul 7, 2012 by
cheshtachhabra.90

if hts is not a good institute then which institute is best for software testing???suggest a good institute in delhi, noida n gurgaon for software testing...
A Nov 8, 2012 by
sunitahts

hi frinds
i Abhishek Sharma want to share my experience with you that HIGH TECHNOLOGIES solutions is the best training institute i have done my SAS Course from their in Nov 2012 and by there asst help i got placed with one of mnc company so i will suggest to all of you if looking for any software course so join only at HIGH TECHNOLOGIES SOLUTIONS Kalkaji branch
N Dec 30, 2012 by
Ravi Sharma

HI ALL
'I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT IF I DO SAP SOURCE FROM THERE ?

WILL IT BE GOOD ?
I WAS TOLD BY THEM TAHT PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE ?

RAVI
N Mar 12, 2013 by
eddey.s

hi all
please trainer remember hts is worst institute in paying also i worked there for 6 month and they just release 2 months salary at the starting they will make fake promise but at salary day they will make u fake promise after 5 days we will release your salary but at the end they will not pay anything. the gurgaon branch director hardeep is a worst person i have ever seen. so student and trainer both i m warning you please dont join the institute

dear frnds
dont join HTS, they are totally frnd. faculty is very poor.no placement.experience by fake companies. payal & chetan are always in personal talks. no care for students

fraud! fraud! fraud!

high technologies is fraud institute.just snatching money, they should be pickpocketer
sanjiv fico

i did sap abap training in july 2012.still no experiece docoments have been given.palcement no way. spoiled my career.
N Jun 25, 2013 by
HTS_trainer

Hi All,

I am a current trainer(Part time) of HTS. I am agree with all the above complaints.
The management only knows to take fees from students after that they do not have any mean from the ongoing classes and with the payment of teacher. All people in the reception are fraud and cheaters.

My experience with HTS is horrible, They cheat students as well as teachers. They never think to pay teachers so it is very hard for any teacher to give his 100%.

So I am informing to all students and teachers never join this institute. It will be just wastage of time and money.
N Jul 5, 2013 by
senthilt

They give fake project experience certificates of fake companies to the students and charge a heavy amount for that. The class tests questions are plagiarized. Very less salary is paid to the staff and that also not on time. No PF contribution, no salary increments before one year. An employee is treated like a bonded labour. The lab trainers, office boys as well as the faculties use facebook in the lab. All their useless ladies are irresponsible, tell lies and indisciplined. What about their software licenses?
N Jul 28, 2013 by
Gautam_mukherjee

I was PHP trainer of Gurgaon Branch. I taught here for 5-6 months, according to me management of HTS is like hell. They are professional fraud people. They do not use to pay teachers.

In the beginning, their center head (Megha) promises me a lot but she did not fulfilled any thing. I left this organization because of their fraud mentality.

So I will like to say to any person who is thinking to join this institute for their part time income "DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME".