Himbjs Holidays Private Limited - Money FRAUD

Sanjay.jadhav on Oct 12, 2011
Their is market truth company runs on upto 12 to 14% Profit but "HI" Gives 40% to customer & 20% to his agent how can it possible ? ? ?

Pls HI don't fool around with people.
U will be like "SPECK ASIA"

Dear Brother & Sister,

Pls don't invest your money in this type of fraud.

end of the day you will loose your money it's default.

FRAUD ! ! 100% FRAUD ! !

Request you to please make people aware of this activty and publish an article regarding the drawbacks of it.
Their Address is :-
HIMBJS Holidays Private Limited,
Survey No 7/2, 2/A/1, Jai Malhar nagar, near prabhat school, opp pune urban bank, kalewadi Main Road, Pune – 411033

Comments

N Sep 6, 2013 by
somz123

Best Review
Guys its time to visit there office .. If we sit at our places and just commenting on them it doesnt work.
Why dont we gather at large...
I urge everybody to decide a day and gather at there office and lets settle the dispute...
IS everybody ready.. Lets start ...

Kindly decide a date ...
Hemant Rendalkar

Its very googd compay - Himbjs Holidays.
Hemant Rendalkar

Read the document before investment.Hinbjs Holidays is not a investment firm it is a travel company.

Book a ticket, travel around the world and get your money back with bonus.

In coming 2 years more & more people will be rich .Where are you guys ! Hurry up join Himbjs!

Dont care of foolish people who are misguiding you.
Hemant Rendalkar

Its very good company.Please read the document before investment .

Its not a investment company its tours & travel company.

Book a ticket, travel and get back your money with bonus simple. The scheme is like 'Sharp T.V.' buy TV and get back your money after 5 yraes.

More & more people will be rich in coming two years and Indian economy will be boost.

This is because of 'Himbjs' only.

ET KA JABAB PATTHAR SE !
N Jan 5, 2012 by
MANGESH3208

THIS IS GREAT HIMBJ HOLIDAY...
N Jan 5, 2012 by
blackdog

who is the owner of this company...
N Mar 1, 2012 by
himbjs

I invest money in Himbjs and at that time representative of himbjs says that ur cheque will come on maximum 45 days . But my cheque is not come. I m from kolhapur. The all phone number on the form of himbjs is fraud. So please give my money back.
A Mar 19, 2012 by
jack321

yes one of my friend also cheated by this compony, they provide holidays and gives you money back, god know from where they arrange money back...owners even dont know about travel and their identity even suspecious govt must take action some foud travel agents.
D Dec 6, 2012 by
ramesh khaire

i invest money in Himbjs and at that time representive of Himbjs says that ur cheque will come in maximum 45 days . But my cheque is not come I am form navi mumbai vashi my ajent name sunil jadhav The all phone number on the form of himbjs is fraud . so please give my money Ramesh khaire
N Jan 1, 2013 by
trishna shinde

Do not trust Himbjs coz they have given chqs but not cleared on the same day, the cheques get bounced penalty suffered from client. Himbjs people organising such a global properties and all they are giving money to the people but the people who are invested in them their cheques are bounced.
N Jan 13, 2013 by
Devendra Nerurkar

Hello friends I am Krishna Ekawade from Goa. I invest money from last three months I don't fill any problem about post dated cheques. But some people misguide me and other Himbjs customer. I don't know why they doing so.
N Mar 2, 2013 by
Devendra Nerurkar

Hi friends, myself DEVENDRA NERURKAR from Goa. I'm very happy in making booking in HIMBJS because its help me in constructing my dream house.Its also helping me for my financial strength so friends ignore false comments. Really its help.

THANKS

HIMBJS HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED

N Mar 2, 2013 by

Hello Friends,
Iam Mahesh Naik from sanquelim Goa. Friends u all know these season our mining is closed, i was totaly loss.
Due to himbjs holidays pvt. ltd i got JEENE KI RAHA on which my family are surviving. iam very happy & tension free now.
thank u god & our HIMBJS HOLIDAYS PVT. LTD
its really

AISHWARYACHI PRAPTI PARYATANAT

this sentence really suit for the company.

N Mar 5, 2013 by
Devendra Nerurkar

Hello friends! I am Krishna Ekawade from sanquelim goa. I am the representative of Himbjs holidays PVT. LTD. Of Sanquelim branch
I got some people while explaining Himbjs plans they are talking about cheated companies or un running plans due to improper planning . They misguide themselves and other peoples also without knowing any knowledge about our plans and vision of Himbjs holidays company .So I request those peoples who are joining our company, but confuse of half minded peoples first of all visit the nearest Himbjs holidays office learn about company clear the doubts think very carefully and decide.don’t hear comments of such foolish peoples they don’t know “ JAHA UNKI SOCH KHATAM HOTI HAI WAHI SY HIMBJS KI SOCH SHORU HOTI HAI “
So new comers be careful and be aware from misguiding peoples those blames Himbjs .If you hear such people you will lose lot of things.
HAPPY HIMBJS …………… JAI MAHARASHTRA.
N Mar 11, 2013 by
Raj khorjuvenkar

HIMBJS HOLIDAYS...SWAPN SAAKAR KARI
N Mar 11, 2013 by
Raj khorjuvenkar

DON"T LISTEN TO OTHERS ...JOIN HIMBJS HOLIDAYS IN LARGE NUMBERS
N Mar 14, 2013 by
satish.sawant002 Himbjs Holidays Private Limited  - Lower parel, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Refund of money - Himbjs Holiday

i invested money in travel packeg of Himbjs in Dec 2011and at that time representive of Himbjs says that ur cheque will come in maximum 45-60 days . But my cheque is not come yet,company pepole not giving in proper feedback for the refund of money I am form Kalyan...Satish Sawant
dfasfa

I invested Rs. 75000/- in October 2011 Himbjs gives me post dated cheque of 15/03/13 but that cheque is bounced. Himbjs is total fraud company, I have also one cheque of himbjs for Rs. 150000/- dt. 15/05/13, but I think that cheque will be 101% gone to bounce.No any meaning remains to Himbjs Holiday cheque. Don't invest (west) in Himbs your money in Himbs. If anybody says that himbjs fulfill his commitment and return the month to people then declear your contact no in this website.
gawandemanisha

I have also Got conplaint with HIMBJS Holidays.
I had invested but still i have not got money.
Please do not invest.
gawandemanisha

Sanjay Singh was representing HIMBJs. Please do not believe .
No money comes with 20% interest.
please do not invest & give proof or help those who have not got money.

Himbjs Holidays Private Limited - Money FRAUD