Himbjs Holidays Private Limited — Money FRAUD

Sanjay.jadhav on Oct 12, 2011
Their is market truth company runs on upto 12 to 14% Profit but "HI" Gives 40% to customer & 20% to his agent how can it possible ? ? ?

Pls HI don't fool around with people.
U will be like "SPECK ASIA"

Dear Brother & Sister,

Pls don't invest your money in this type of fraud.

end of the day you will loose your money it's default.

FRAUD ! ! 100% FRAUD ! !

Request you to please make people aware of this activty and publish an article regarding the drawbacks of it.
Their Address is :-
HIMBJS Holidays Private Limited,
Survey No 7/2, 2/A/1, Jai Malhar nagar, near prabhat school, opp pune urban bank, kalewadi Main Road, Pune – 411033

Complaint comments  41 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear friends

I am one of the customer of HIMBJS holidays. So many people lost their money by investing in HIMBJS.
I am shock nobody move forward to claim the money. Friends we have to make unity against this company. Come forward and connect with each other. We will try to get our money back
Its very googd compay - Himbjs Holidays.
Read the document before investment.Hinbjs Holidays is not a investment firm it is a travel company.

Book a ticket, travel around the world and get your money back with bonus.

In coming 2 years more & more people will be rich .Where are you guys ! Hurry up join Himbjs!

Dont care of foolish people who are misguiding you.
Its very good company.Please read the document before investment .

Its not a investment company its tours & travel company.

Book a ticket, travel and get back your money with bonus simple. The scheme is like 'Sharp T.V.' buy TV and get back your money after 5 yraes.

More & more people will be rich in coming two years and Indian economy will be boost.

This is because of 'Himbjs' only.

ET KA JABAB PATTHAR SE !
THIS IS GREAT HIMBJ HOLIDAY...
who is the owner of this company...
I invest money in Himbjs and at that time representative of himbjs says that ur cheque will come on maximum 45 days . But my cheque is not come. I m from kolhapur. The all phone number on the form of himbjs is fraud. So please give my money back.
yes one of my friend also cheated by this compony, they provide holidays and gives you money back, god know from where they arrange money back...owners even dont know about travel and their identity even suspecious govt must take action some foud travel agents.
i invest money in Himbjs and at that time representive of Himbjs says that ur cheque will come in maximum 45 days . But my cheque is not come I am form navi mumbai vashi my ajent name sunil jadhav The all phone number on the form of himbjs is fraud . so please give my money Ramesh khaire
Do not trust Himbjs coz they have given chqs but not cleared on the same day, the cheques get bounced penalty suffered from client. Himbjs people organising such a global properties and all they are giving money to the people but the people who are invested in them their cheques are bounced.
Hello friends I am Krishna Ekawade from Goa. I invest money from last three months I don't fill any problem about post dated cheques. But some people misguide me and other Himbjs customer. I don't know why they doing so.
Hi friends, myself DEVENDRA NERURKAR from Goa. I'm very happy in making booking in HIMBJS because its help me in constructing my dream house.Its also helping me for my financial strength so friends ignore false comments. Really its help.

THANKS

HIMBJS HOLIDAYS PRIVATE LIMITED

Hello Friends,
Iam Mahesh Naik from sanquelim Goa. Friends u all know these season our mining is closed, i was totaly loss.
Due to himbjs holidays pvt. ltd i got JEENE KI RAHA on which my family are surviving. iam very happy & tension free now.
thank u god & our HIMBJS HOLIDAYS PVT. LTD
its really

AISHWARYACHI PRAPTI PARYATANAT

this sentence really suit for the company.

Hello friends! I am Krishna Ekawade from sanquelim goa. I am the representative of Himbjs holidays PVT. LTD. Of Sanquelim branch
I got some people while explaining Himbjs plans they are talking about cheated companies or un running plans due to improper planning . They misguide themselves and other peoples also without knowing any knowledge about our plans and vision of Himbjs holidays company .So I request those peoples who are joining our company, but confuse of half minded peoples first of all visit the nearest Himbjs holidays office learn about company clear the doubts think very carefully and decide.don’t hear comments of such foolish peoples they don’t know “ JAHA UNKI SOCH KHATAM HOTI HAI WAHI SY HIMBJS KI SOCH SHORU HOTI HAI “
So new comers be careful and be aware from misguiding peoples those blames Himbjs .If you hear such people you will lose lot of things.
HAPPY HIMBJS …………… JAI MAHARASHTRA.
HIMBJS HOLIDAYS...SWAPN SAAKAR KARI
DON"T LISTEN TO OTHERS ...JOIN HIMBJS HOLIDAYS IN LARGE NUMBERS

Himbjs Holiday — Refund of money

i invested money in travel packeg of Himbjs in Dec 2011and at that time representive of Himbjs says that ur cheque will come in maximum 45-60 days . But my cheque is not come yet,company pepole not giving in proper feedback for the refund of money I am form Kalyan...Satish Sawant
I invested Rs. 75000/- in October 2011 Himbjs gives me post dated cheque of 15/03/13 but that cheque is bounced. Himbjs is total fraud company, I have also one cheque of himbjs for Rs. 150000/- dt. 15/05/13, but I think that cheque will be 101% gone to bounce.No any meaning remains to Himbjs Holiday cheque. Don't invest (west) in Himbs your money in Himbs. If anybody says that himbjs fulfill his commitment and return the month to people then declear your contact no in this website.
I have also Got conplaint with HIMBJS Holidays.
I had invested but still i have not got money.
Please do not invest.
Sanjay Singh was representing HIMBJs. Please do not believe .
No money comes with 20% interest.
please do not invest & give proof or help those who have not got money.
Dear Investors, Please remember no finance company in india presently can pay you 10% on your investment in a month as the financial position of india is so weak that no nationalised banks or any institution can pay you so much. So in my opinion HIMBJS is hiding some facts from you. Please ask following information before investing your hard earned money.

1) If HIMBJS got Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) permission to start this finance business.?

2) whether they are having their statement of profit and loss account or Balance sheet to show to their customers ?
3) Who are the Directors or the founders of this Group, Their Addresses and Contact number & other profile.?
4) For How long they are into this business.?

5) Whether they have kept the reserve with RBI of Rs 200cr to start this finance business as every finance company has to keep this reserve with RBI under section 164 of RBI.?

6) Under what rule they are governed with RBI or SEBI.?

7) Whether their premises are OWNED or RENTED? So friends before investing please ask and take them in writting the above points and clear your self. Please remember there is no short cut in life to achieve Success. It is your hard work that pays you the reward. So, before investing please think twice DO NOT INVEST BLINDLY. IT IS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.

SUJAY SONVALKAR