http://yellowpages.sulekha.com - Never give the correct review of any product

pillairp on Jun 5, 2012

Never trust this site, they never up load any negitive review on any product or services listed with them.

There are not way to submit poor rating if anyone want to share their pain and help others take informed decision.

Totally useless site

Comments

N Jun 15, 2012 by
pillairp

It was regarding AVS packers.
A Jun 29, 2012 by
pillairp

no responce yet
N Aug 25, 2012 by
vijay9kumar

Hello Everyone,

I do agree with above issue. I had also pathetic experience with one of the packers & movers listed on SULEKHA Yellow Pages.

They will give option to raise bad experience and that is never going to appear.

I raised my pathetic experience with following packers & movers:

Address:
#661,
Yalahanka Main Road, Veerayana Layout
Hebbal, Bangalore -560024

Mobile:
8867760091, 9035820487Contact Person:
Pankaj
Email-id: jaishiv.packers@gmail.com

They took all my booking money and after 21 days returned the house hold goods saying they could not deliver.
They were asking still more time for transferring goods from Bangalore to Kerala(Idukki).
Finally, I sent everything with Gati which reached in 6 days. It was a trauma and pain following up with them.

Sulekha is not heling raising this negative feedback.

So, PLEASE DON'T TRUST RATINGS ON SULEKHA.

Vijay Kumar
E-Mail:vijay9.kumar@gmail.com
N Aug 25, 2012 by
stallin

Never trust this site, they never keep up to their promises made and cheated our company by providing fake promise saying that they will provide customer details who are looking for pest control service we have been frustrated with their employees rajesh, rashmi, suhasini, satish their office located in BLR:no 19&20 2nd floor shantha complex lady curzon road, shivaji nagar.

stallin:9620606434
slvpestcontrolservice
N Aug 29, 2012 by
sulekharesponse

Dear Stallin,

Extremely sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We have noted your complaint and will revert to you soon. Can you give us the email ID or order ID?

Thank You.
Team Sulekha.com
N Sep 28, 2012 by
sulekharesponse

Dear Stallin,

As already communicated to you by our customer care executive, we came to know that your issue has been solved. Request you to kindly check and confirm the same.

Thank You.