http://yellowpages.sulekha.com — Never give the correct review of any product

pillairp on Jun 5, 2012

Never trust this site, they never up load any negitive review on any product or services listed with them.

There are not way to submit poor rating if anyone want to share their pain and help others take informed decision.

Totally useless site
Complaint comments  7 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

It was regarding AVS packers.
no responce yet
Hello Everyone,

I do agree with above issue. I had also pathetic experience with one of the packers & movers listed on SULEKHA Yellow Pages.

They will give option to raise bad experience and that is never going to appear.

I raised my pathetic experience with following packers & movers:

Address:
#661,
Yalahanka Main Road, Veerayana Show more... Layout
Hebbal, Bangalore -560024

Mobile:
8867760091, 9035820487Contact Person:
Pankaj
Email-id: jaishiv.packers@gmail.com

They took all my booking money and after 21 days returned the house hold goods saying they could not deliver.
They were asking still more time for transferring goods from Bangalore to Kerala(Idukki).
Finally, I sent everything with Gati which reached in 6 days. It was a trauma and pain following up with them.

Sulekha is not heling raising this negative feedback.

So, PLEASE DON'T TRUST RATINGS ON SULEKHA.

Vijay Kumar
E-Mail:vijay9.kumar@gmail.com
Never trust this site, they never keep up to their promises made and cheated our company by providing fake promise saying that they will provide customer details who are looking for pest control service we have been frustrated with their employees rajesh, rashmi, suhasini, satish their office located in BLR:no 19&20 2nd floor shantha complex lady Show more... curzon road, shivaji nagar.

stallin:9620606434
slvpestcontrolservice
Dear Stallin,

Extremely sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We have noted your complaint and will revert to you soon. Can you give us the email ID or order ID?

Thank You.
Team Sulekha.com
Dear Stallin,

As already communicated to you by our customer care executive, we came to know that your issue has been solved. Request you to kindly check and confirm the same.

Thank You.
Team Sulekha.com

i want to delete my phone number in sulekha

I manojkumar posted a ad in sulekha. the purpose of ad was completed. so i want to delete my mobile number in sulekha ad my mobile number is 9951255842 Thanking you, Yours faith fully, Manoj

+91 44 3021 3000 (Head Office)
    # 484 & 485, 4th Floor, Pantheon Plaza, Pantheon Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600008
    http://yellowpages.sulekha.com - Never give the correct review of any product