huawei 2900i - device software

gowthami
i have huawei 2900i pc & datacable. i can't access the internet to pc.
plz provide wht type of software to install...

Comments

not opening mobile - mobile 2900i

Dear sir.
I am a yashpal arora living in firozabad . i have a problem with my mobile 2900i. not opening of mobile it get switch off.i had been to your service centre in firozabad( A.R communication)
.I had given my set on 04-09-2008 but till now i had not get my set repaired.And whenever i reach to the service centre they increase the date of returning the mobile. and the staff misbehave with me.Please i raquest you to take some action otherwise i have to take some legal action.
thankyou

HI JUST CALL & MAIL MY ID

plz send me huawei2900i drivers
rrk

i am having 2900i with data cable & software in which, a file is missing (new.dll) pls help me out so that i
can interact with pc.

speaker problem on my handset for last 15 days - huawei 2900i

company name shree bala ji communication
address 198 palki hotel red square market hisar (125001)
complainet against mr. vishal, he said compny have no policy to give other handset for use,
my name is himanshu munjal(921558677) pls solved the problem if u can
rahul

can't receive my mobile till date - huawei 2900i

I am really disagreeing with your authorized services center Active Tell Com at Pitampura, Delhi. I want to drew your kind attention on my problem I have a mobile of your company 2900i. I have their Bill also last month I got a problem with this set in this set problem was screen & Battery problem. Then I contact at yours authorized services center Active Tell Com Pitampura, Delhi with Mr. Rashid after proper inspection he told me that you have to change the battery and for screen it is Blue Screen problem (Change Mode) for this we have to change the screen change mode than I ask to him how much it will take time than he told within one hour. When was show the bill than he told that it will take 10 to 15 days. After discussed with him I have given to him on 12-Jan-2010 with Job sheet No. 8848 after that I am going to him continually but he is not ready to give me he is saying "Bhai Bill walo ke Kaam aise hi hote hai" so now I am very fade up with service center and your company. I have decided that I am going to suite file in consumer court against both of you. I am given to you only one day if you can do something otherwise I have to go to consumer protection.

Yours valuable Costumer