Hushbabies Inc. - Order not received

atulakgupta on Oct 26, 2011
I made an order to the company hushbabies.com

Hushbabies Inc.,
Sitra Rd, Near Airport, Coimbatore,
TN - 641 048. India.
Email: support@hushbabies.com
Phone: 1800-10-BABYS (Toll Free)

The order number is 111013-133832-1956 but have still not received it.

Comments

A Nov 14, 2011 by
Gappy

I have faced similar issue. They are highly unpredictable with their order fulfilment - I suppose items that are in their warehouse are shipped fast, and items procured from third party will face delay in shipment. In my case, they cancelled my order (for lack of stock) after about 9 days and refunded.
A Jan 27, 2012 by
Niu

I totally agree, please don't purchase anything from hushbabies they are only into fooling business. And my friend above is telling perfectly correct this what they do. They have got hopeless tracking system infact no tracking system and worst customer support. So avoid going for this site its better to pay higher on other site.
A Feb 1, 2012 by
customer_hb

Hushbabies is one of the worst website when it comes to order placement. To list out their service shortcomings,

1. Their live chat support team is dumb and has no idea on what they are doing.
They have no co-ordination between the warehouse/live chat support/finance team.
3. The live chat cc will leave in the middle of conversation when you are explaining some issue.
4. Everytime some new person comes in live chat and expect you to explain everything about the issue from scratch.
5. Their english is pathetic in both grammatical sense and spelling sense.
6. They give false promises.
7. Ask you to send mail to support@hushbabies.com for each and everything but they dont respon d properly from that mail id.
8. They claim that they never got any such mails in that mail id.
9. They keep you guessing and fooling for long for products that are out of stock till they are able to re-stock them.
10. There is never a promise kept properly.
11. They are clueless on various deals that the site is giving in other websites like snapdeal.
12. They dont know the terms and conditions properly to help you out.
13. Getting reward points for your cancelled order is no easy job.
14. Their website itself is not upto standards when it comes to a e-commerce website standards.

Totally pissed off with the website. Had better experience with FirstCry and Babyoye.

At this rate with a very bad support system they will doom pretty soon. Its high time they open up and see where they are falling out and try to make amendments in their system to stay in the field and to be competent enough.
A Feb 4, 2012 by
Manjeet Singh

Im facing the same problem. After passing the 12 days from the date of placed the order i can not received the parcel.
N Apr 10, 2012 by
meitu

they are cheater, st I placed the order on march after 3 weeks they call us and told that now they will deliver the product and after a week we when we received the package we found out that they delivered an old item with the same product code where as in thier website they are showing a display picture of the latest one which has some extra features and they send an old one to us
A May 14, 2012 by
Jithinrb

Absolutely crap website and crap system. I have made an order on 16th April 2012 and still the order status shows it is under processing. Each time I call up customer care they say that they will check with inventory team and will call me back in 24 hours. Till date i have not received any single phone call from them. Completely fraud website and dumb customer support. I'm not sure what needs to be done next.
Jithin
N Jun 10, 2012 by
pujadaga

very bad support team..they cheated me... they are not refunding my money.. i wish i could sue them.. i have tried to contact them 100 times
A Jun 25, 2012 by
sadcustomer

I have not received my order even after 1 month and now on inquiring they say that order is out of stock!
Pathetic service and pathetic site. I am never gonna use it after this.
A Jul 10, 2012 by
kumar2262

guys this Hushbabies is not an organization at all but it is a lalaa's dukaan. professionalism ki toh maa c**d rakhi hai. there is just 1 or 2 guys to attend customer calls in the morning it is priyanka ans manish and in the evening it is praveen and suresh. dont ever trying calling because it is such a waste of time. no one in this company ever checks mail of support@hushbabies.com so no point in mailing as well.

in the name of discount coupon they shipped me 3rd grade quality products. dont ever place any order with these thugs. they are running a racket not a company.
N Jul 16, 2013 by
manikadhama

I had taken the '9 month Subscribe to Save' plan from Hush Babies for diapers in April 2013 where I had paid 6, 300 upfront and placed diapers orders in April, May and June as per my requirement. The April and May orders were fine (though they arrived a week later). But an order I placed on 20th June has still not been received. Also, it is impossible to get anyone on the customer support number. I wrote a mail on 1 July asking them to cancel my subscription and refund the remainder of the amount. I have been following up with emails and phone calls every week and have not received any response either on mail (support@hushbabies.com) or on my listed phone number. In my latest mail I have also added the email id of feedback@hushbabies.com but am not very hopeful of receiving any response.

This subscription plan seems to be a scam to collect money upfront and then conveniently avoid providing service.

I have decided that if I do not get any response by Friday, 19th July, I will lodge a formal complaint against them. With such shoddy service and no refund update, they should not be allowed to operate. Any suggestions in this regard are welcome.
N Aug 13, 2013 by
vinay1984

I have placed an order with hushbabies on 05/08/2013, But still didn't get the shipment details.

On trying to communicate to support and feedback to resolve the problem, no response is been given. Also their customer support number is not been attended ( Either it will be engaged or no body is attending the calls).

This type of unprofessional behavior is not expected. Please suggest what to be done next to get my money refunded.
N Sep 1, 2013 by
kumaramareshrana

Order No: 130817-165147-2232

i have faced similar issue. They are highly unpredictable with their order fulfilment - I suppose items that are in their warehouse are shipped fast, and items procured from third party will face delay in shipment. they given me below tracking no but this is wrong... dtdc docket no start with alphabate an only 9 digits no. all contact no switch off and no respond of mail.

Tracking Info:
Shipped by DTDC with the tracking #700000078461 on August 21, 2013
N Sep 6, 2013 by
archistuffsumit

Hi Guys,

I am facing similar problems with hushbabies. Fukers took my order and now there is no response, both from customer care and e mail address.
I suggest lets all pool our angers together and lodge a formal complaint with consumer protection act and teach them a lesson. Any lawyers in the group, who have posted against hushbabies here??
N Oct 7, 2013 by
anu_fbd

I am facing similar problems with hushbabies. I have placed an order on 18th sep 2013...I havent recieved the order yet and they r not even replying my emails.. My order no is :-130918-224221-5013
N Oct 23, 2013 by
tanugarg17@yahoo.com

HushBabies is fraud. I had taken subscription of diapers for 9 months. My order number is 130419-153332-5843. HushBabies.com took full amount of Rs. 6300 in advance. They promised to provide the diapers worth Rs. 1000 for 9 months under this subscription. They provided the diapers only for two months. After two months, they stopped delivering the diapers. They gave the reason that diapers are out of stock. I requested them to cancel my subscription and refund my money back. But they have not refunded my money back even after 6 months now. Their customer care number is always switched off. I even sent many emails to them but didn't receive any reply. I have been cheated by them. Please help. I need my refund back.

Hushbabies Inc. - Order not received