ICAI - not reach my ipcc registration letter

ashish godha
Sir,.
I do not get my IPCC registration letter 2010 so please send me my registration letter above 5-11-2010

not reach my ipcc registration letter

Comments

pedro noronha Registered Letter  - India

registered letter not reached - Registered Letter

i had sent a registered letter from goa on 20 november 2008 and till now the letter has not reached the destination if forr clarifying anybody consern needs the receipt am having it. please guide me to follow up my complaint
pradeep kumar yadav ICAI  - India

not reaching - book material

my book send from alwar(rajasthan) 18feb2009 to hyderabad
but i have not meet my book.
my adress
pradeep kumar yadav
mithona tower, H.NO.1-7-80to87, opp.co-wesly Jr. college
P G Road secenderabad 500 003
satveer yadav Registered Letter  - India

i have dispatched a letter to "dungar singh s/o kajor singh near hutch tower vp-jagsa
teh-pachpadra
dist-barmer" which has not reached yet.

RL-3977
date-15-1-2009
Rajendra kumar gautam acknowledgement letter from ICAI  - India

I had posted a from for job by Speed Post on 29th MAY '09 for Director of medical education and traning javahar bhawan 6 floor lucknow from chowk post office lucknow it has not reched the destined location and to add to my woes it seems to be non tracable even my the India Speed Post Mangers in chowk lucknow. My Tracking number is EU497789179IN .
Rajendra kumar gautam.
shraddha nag acknowledgement letter from ICAI  - India

I had posted a very important medical document for my insurence agency by IMS Speed Post on 3rd june'09 for jaigaon from Kolkata. Unfortunately it has not reached the destined location and to add to my woes it seems to be non tracable even my the India Speed Post . My Tracking number is PW283905965IN .
Shraddha Nag
shraddha nag acknowledgement letter from ICAI  - India

non delivery of letter - acknowledgement letter from ICAI

Instituted of chatered accounted had send me a document by IMS Speed Post on 3rd june'09 for jaigaon from Kolkata. Unfortunately it has not reached the destined location and to add to my woes it seems to be non tracable even from the India Speed Post . My speed post Tracking number is PW283905965IN .
Shraddha Nag
AMAN AGRAWAL acknowledgement letter from ICAI  - India

Respected sir, kindly request to receive my complain through e-mail.cpt/ero-0158778 i have not yet received my books as i am facing many problem for studying please kindly help me to send my book.thank you sir.
anand jain ICAI  - India

receiving unnecessary fees - icai india

dear sir,
icai is receving unnessarcary feeses from students.and raising the feeses, it very difficult for poor students to continue their studies.
adfree Registered Letter  - India

you will never get the letter, that is the postal system in India.

kindly tolrate forever.
N Jan 30, 2011 by
Yashu Maheshwari

I do not get my registration letter of ipcc. I have sent my registration form in August. Plz send my Registration Letter as soon as posiible
N Feb 11, 2011 by
hemantkumar1

i dont get my icai membership card plz send my membership card
aishwarya jaju

I do not get my registration letter of ipcc. I have sent my registration form in july i want to fill my examination form for ipcc before 28 feb so plz advice me what to do...
sa yugandara reddy

I do not get my registration letter and jaurnals of ipcc. I have sent my registration form in August. Plz send my Registration Letter immideatly
sa yugandara reddy

Sir, .
I do not get my IPCC registration letter 2010 so how to apply the ipcc exam application plz tell me prosiser
N Feb 15, 2011 by
kalpit patel

respected sir/mam
I do not recieve my registration letter till yet, so i am not able to fill my form. Please send my registration letter as soon as possible so i can appear in exam.
REGISTRATION NO: CRO0341226

Thanking you sir/mam.
N Feb 18, 2011 by
kavita nahata

respected sir
I do not receive my ipcc registration letter and study material for nov 2011 Please send my registration letter and book as soon as possible.
CPT REGISTRATION NO: CRO0249081
NAME: kavita nahata
D.D. NO.915451
DATE OF D.D.:29.01.2011
Thanking you sir
N Feb 18, 2011 by
anmol.pathak0231367

sir i have not recieve my ipcc registration letter
my details are
reg no. cro 0231367
please send it to me
N Feb 19, 2011 by
aman singhal

Respected sir/mam

I do not receive my registration letter of ipcc not yet, so i am not able to fill exam form.Please send my registration letter as soon as possible.So i can appear in exam.
My Details are:
THANKING YOU
N Feb 22, 2011 by
Yunus Y ajmerwala

Ajmerwala mohammedyunus yusufbhai
I don't get my IPCC registration letter. so i request you to send me my registration letter as soon as possible.
my registration no: WRO 0327057
I already fax the above details but there is no response from your site so please send me my registration letter on my E mail id.

E mail: yunusajmerwala@gmail.com