IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi - 110068 - No Marksheet/Grade Card

Nadeem Khan
I have completed my Degree from IGNOU,have recieved my Degree but not my Consolidated MarkSheet.The site www.ignou.ac.in shows all my exams are clear, its been over a year now that i have completed all my exams.
Nadeem Khan

Comments

I was trying to get my official transcript to apply for graduate study for the course works i have completed. The amount of money i was requested is 100USD( 50usd for the transcript and 50usd for the courier). I requested seven transcript, The amount i am paying is half of the fee i paid for one course( six courses). I think this is very expensive for Ethiopian students. This needs to be reconsidered to match the economy. I would like to use this opportunity to thank you for opening learning opportunity in Ethiopia.

Tamiru

I have completed my graduation from IHM Guwahati in 2008 but i have not yet received my marksheetgrade card and its been almost 2 year.i am in urgent need of my certificate.Please help me out.

i join mac from igno in singapore but they r very worst they no have seminar class no have practical lad
than how we can able to read i need to refund my money i ask them they said u must talk to administration people but he not around how is it possible i donn't know
my mail sivananthan1989@gmail.com