India Today Book Club - Unable to claim free gifts

Thimmappa
I have paid an amount of Rs 2598/- for 7 DVDs. I have recieved the cds and one free gift. But not complete set as said in phone while purchasing. Invoice number ORA09004629. In the pack it is mentioned that i have to claim for the remaining gifts, But the website http://www.bookstoday.in/promos.htm is always saying "You have made incorrect entries. Kindly check and enter once again !!!". I called customer care 5 times and every time it is said that the problem will be rectified in another one hour from yesterday. So far i dint find any progress. Request you to check once what the problem is and hhow to proceed further.

Comments

The site is not opening I received the cds but to get free gifts the site mentioned notopening seems something fishy action shoud be taken against the concerned persons

Claim for free gifts - India Today Book Club

I am not able to open the above web site after frequent attempts.

Vadalker

hopeless club...its not book club..its book for your losses club...three continous times we have paid or the books along with the gifts...the books comes as they have to get money from us...but the attached gift however never comes or enquired about...might be they are enjoying on be half of us...shame they have to collect money like this...on name of sharing knowledge...Real shame...
member ship no: ITBC07329787

i have find it difficult to open the web address

Not able to claim the free gift - India Today Book Club

Dear Sir
I have got a free gift offer from india today book club and they have sent me a letter to claim thru their site offers.indiatodaybookclub.com/greatoffers.htm but i am not able to login and claim the same. so pl verify and inform the procedure.
regards
ramana Kumar

Free Gifts offer - India-Today book club

As per the offer document I was asked to purchase 16 Saaz CDs India ClassicalMusic. I paid Rs.2, 000/- to VPP and received the CDs in tact.They were to send Gift Vouchers worth Rs 5, 000/- Diamond Jewellery. Since last 2 months I am yet to receive any communication from them. Please verify at your end and inform me the latest position. Thanks. K.Jagadeesan

to claim gifts - India Today Book Club

We too experienced the same.We found that the site to request for the free gift is not available after purchasing the CD payingRs 607.

Unable to log in - India Today Book Club

I have been writing to responce@indiatodaybookclub.com with regard to problem in logging into their website for claiming the freegift. Even i have called up to their call centre several times. So far, no solution received
My membership no ITBC08380044

inovice no. OR0800139688 dt. 20 mar 08
Inovice no. ORA080030656 dt 18 jun 08
Invoice no. ORA080045394 dt 30 jul 08
invoice no. ORA080230608 dt 23 sep 08

Pl take necessary action asap.

regards,

kiran mk

unability to log onto gift site - ITBC

I have recieved my parcel with order noOGA080037647., invoice no.ORA080034678 from indiatodaybookclub a few days back. But i have been unable to open their site for the free gift

Dear Mr. Kiran mk
Your complaint has been resolved on 29/11/2008.please refer to the mail send to you on your ID. If you have any further queries, please mail back to us on the given ID

feedback@indiatodaybookclub.com

or call us on our customer care no.

01140502424.

Claim of free gift. - India Today Book Club

I have purchased the following items and against this company asked us to submit the details to http://offers.indiatodaybookclub.com/gifts.htm to claim free gift .But the said web address is not at all available.

1. 02 CD's a) Britannica concise 2007, b) Student library
Invoice No.ORA080127113 dated 08-Oct-08, Order No.OGA080120029 dated 08-Oct-08
2.20 CD's of Scraed moments. Invoice No.ORA080041674 dated 06-Nov-08, Order No.OGA080044210 dated 06-Nov -08

SITE OPENS BUT EVERY TIME I FEED THE DETAILS ASKED, IT TELLS INCORRECT DETAILS, THOUGH I CHECK THE DETAILS EVERY TIME.

how to claim free gifts - India Today Book Club

Non Receipt of Free Gifts
I have received the three CDs ordered by mr vide ordere nooga080164073 dated 21 st november, 2008.The enclosure with the invoice asks for logon to http://offers.indiatodaybookclub.com/greatoffers.htm for claiming free gifts.its comes but how to apply is not there.insructions r not given.in that site all complianta sites only there.plz send me details how to claim for free gifts

I ordered products twice, and each time faced difficulty claiming gifts. Until I accepted the VPP. I got dozens of calls. Now when its time to claim the gift I cant find anyone to assist me.

The website doesnt accept my web id and membership number.

- Sharon

not opening site - agatha christie

what is this nonsence in such big brand like, todaybookclub, i think its cheating with customer, any way my unique claim no, is 148782815a080045905,
do somthing its really painful experience for the customer
sajid
9422111959

Unable to claim free gift - India Today

I had won a Free Gift Voucher No. F61489.
However the site doesn't open the final page, to enter Personal details and Address/Payment Details.
Making it Impossible to claim the gift.
The gift Voucher was for Rs3301.

I have received my books parcel vide invoice No.ORA080244320 against order No.OGA080235333 dated7.12.2008.My membership No. is mentioned in the invoice as ITBC08774925.On the basis of instructions contained in a seperate sheet sent with the invoice I tried to log on to the web but could not connect. I telephoned at 40502424 and I was given a unique number and advised to try again. I tried again but failed.I again talked over the phone and I was given another web address i.e., www.bookstoday.in/promos.htm. I tried again but still I am unable to register my free gift claim.Please send mr proper guidance at my E mail address to help me claim the free gift.

I had ordered a pack of 4 music CDs which was delivered in Oct. None of these CDs work. There was a letter offering free gifts for which I had to log on to a site and key in certain details mentioned on the invoice. Its been two months and endless no of calls, but there seems to be some problem and I am told repeated by the customer care center that the unique code needs to be activated and will take 48 hours.
After numerous 48 hours (More than 48 days!!!) I keep hearing the same story and when I ask t speak to a superisor I am told my the exec Sarabjit that the supervisors are busy as well and are not available to talk. Shouldnt the work of the supervisors be to attend to customers and not sit cozily on their chairs not taking calls from customers.
I have never seem such disorganization where the company cannot put their act together in 2 months nor can they attend to customers!!

free gift india books club - agatha christie

Free gift-Adidas bag & holiday voucher
Please be informed that I have received 7Nos. CD vide Invoice No. ORA602249169 Dt.16-dec-08-08. As advised, I would like to record my request for free gift. I append below my detail.

order number-0GA060239551
special offer ; 204001124A80249169

Dear India Today
i have wonned the free gift woucher they called and ask me to pay 2599/- and i got the MO letter from post office also.to get books and airticket and free tour pack so within how many months i have to use those above mentioned offer.

India Today Book Club - Unable to claim free gifts