Indian Overseas Bank — internet banking registration

Manash Roy Chowdhury
I registered for internet banking on 11th of November, 2008 and submitted my all documents to one of the branches of IOB. But still this is not activated. I had done it for neccessery. Please check this matter as soon as possible, otherwise I will withdraw all my savings a/c, fixed a/c and reccurings.

Branch-kolkata port#No 15 Stand Road;Kolkata-700001
Account type:SB

contact number:0-9830110708

Complaint comments 92 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

I want the application forum for online banking application. inform me
pls give me registration forums 9897953111
we are trying to register my Saving bank account - I am not geting banch code
please i have net banking id
Due to health reasons, I could not use the internet facility for about three months. When I did try to gain access after that, I failed in spite of repeated attempts, During the last threee months I have tried in vain in various ways to gain access. I need to use the ineternet for my account, with the Jayanagar V branch Bangalore iob. Please help by providing a new User Id and a new pass word. These may be please sent to me at my E-Mail addess.: Many thanks, , K.A.Menon
i want form internet bankings
i allredy got a saving account. in mangalore padavu branch, can i check my account input online? becouse i am working in dubai, can it possible to me view my detail,
i have registration no 162411 now i want chanch name how to chanch the name from form please send details . account no 51385 please send
i need aplication form for internet banking
Dear sir/Madam,

Today i tried to activate netbanking for my SB account through online. But our branch kovilambakkam

won't show in that list. kindly do the needfull as soon as possible..

I would like to open net-banking in Keelkattalai branch. Can you send application and information to my e-mail address by return of this.

C. Ravichandran
i would like to open net banking with my SB account
please give me registration forms

I want the application form for online banking application.Please inform me

Cell No.9840716609
i, SIVA BHARATHI.R on 02-06-09 i attaempted to with draw Rs. 9, 000/- from SBI ATM at Srirangam. The cash was not deliverd by ATm Machine where as my account was debited Rs. 9, 000/- on that day. I have intimated to this error number of times in our branch officer and even by letter on 23-06-09.
It was promised that our office missing amount will be credited in my account within 21 days from the date of letter. Although, nearly 28 days have lapsed the amount is not credited in my account. Kindly look in to the matter and solve the problem expediently. A/c. 35237 Savings Account Debit Card No. 4221 3215 0684 0870.

I want the application form for online banking application.for my NRE account.Please inform me
I registered for internet banking before 3 weeks and submitted my all documents to one of the branches of IOB(Thrikarpur) on 22/07/2009, and activated my internet banking But still i can not transfer to mony to other accound so please can you explain how two transfer, if there is any problem please solve within 24hours. becose i want transfer to mony anethor account.Please check this matter as soon as possible.

Account type:53513 SB
contact number:9746752975
I activated netbanking recently but i am not getting fund transfer option what am i to do further
I want to activate i.banking but it is not working properly what to do
dear sir

i have submit my netbanking application but still now my account has not been activate

Satisfactory Rating