Indian Overseas Bank - ATM debit card password

Mobile No. : 09411220313
My ATM debit card no. 4221 3215 0654 3961
Branch Name: Saindha UP
Saving account No : 1288
Sir I Have received ATM debit card from IOB bank but did'nt received its password yet.
so please kindly send it to my residental address as submitted in bank. or My company address as below:
RAMDEO MUKHIA
C-64 IFFCO TOWNSHIP
AONLA
BAREILLY

Comments

I have an SB A/c with Bank of India, Gnadhidham kutch branch, I have been issued ATM Card by the Bank.I have tried to withdraw Rs.1000 from theATM of Indaian Overseas Bank at Pipariya branch Tal.Waghodiya, Vadodaraa.but cash was not dispensed from the ATM Why it happend? when the Indian
Overseas Bank is also group of cash tree with Bank of India.

I am annexious for your favourable reply.

Thanking you,

Chennai-600075

To
The Indian overseas bank
Bombay

I would like to Let you know that I have been account holder of your bank for the past 30 years.
My name: shanbagavalli ranganathan
My account number: 6941
Branch: IOB pammal Chennai branch.
Address: No.7 Madavi street muthamizh nagar pammal Chennai-600075

I lost my atm card before 4months, regarding this I written a letter to your office to provide a new card, since I have received the atm card from IOB but till now we dint receive the pin number letter. Since I am aged lady I cannot go for a bank everytime to withdraw the money. Please kindly favour to me to provide pin number In address given above

Please contact me any information in this number 9941922442, 22480016

Name: Manoj Yadav
Mobile No. : 09988655126
My ATM debit card no. 4221321509706219
Branch Name: iob punjab
Saving account No : 685
so please kindly send it to my residental address as submitted in bank and my id acc below:
MANOJ YADAV C/O SURESH KUMAR.
#32, SECTOR-22-C, ST NO:9 SANGATPURA.
MANDI GOBINDGARH.DISTT FATEH GARH SAHIB.
PUNJAB.PIN 147301.

forgot password - manjiri

i have lost my password, its giving error as number of attempts exhausted,
please send my password on the alternate email id pretty_manjiri@yahoo.com

I lost my atm pin number and it is going to be more than 1 week sir i m student and all the transaction which i do i always do by debit card sir i request u to pls send me my new pin number in my mail id
my mail id---mohit_sharma9401@yahoo.co.in.
my IOB CARD NUMBER--4221321300649154
MY CELL NUMBER--09923117438, 09839306228

REGARDS
MOHIT SHARMA

i m having my atm card but i lost my password i complaint near by home branch of IOB but still no response the telling no replies from head office, i called to head office also but they told ask your local branch of IOB wat to do give me the solution soon i m worried for past 10 months

ii m having my atm card but forgoi st my password.i m a doctor and my transactions are through a
atm. i request u to kindly issue new pin at following address.
Dr Rajneesh Thakur
'C' Block Room No 53
Command Hospital(WC)Chandimandir
Panchkula Haryana

or on my mail rajneeshthakur78@yahoo.com

my atm card no.is 4221 3213 0048
my mobile no is 9356225535

I have just got a internet banking facility. I think I either didnot get a transaction password or I must have lost it,
How do i get a new one,

sir i have recieved iob atm debit card but didn't received the password yet
my mobile number:9030245681
my card number is:4221321301178849
my sb account number is:7544
branch name:arundelpet, guntur
so please kindly send it to my residential address as submitted in the bank or if not there send to this address:
iam annexious for ur favourable reply.
k.venkata subbarao
flat no:301,
leela grand apartments,
devapuram 2nd line,
guntur

regarding the status of delivery - post office,Loyola Branch,Chennai

i have sent my MAT Application form to New Delhi to the Address Manager CMS All india Management Association 14, Institutional Area ,Lodhi Road 110003 on 18-1-2010 i do not Know Whether it has reached to the mentioned address or not.. Please let me Know whether the form sent through Speed post has reached safely or not.

Name: R.Gokul
Mobile No. : 9791952360
My ATM debit card no. 4221 3213 0070 8661
Branch Name: South Thamarai Kulam, Tamilnadu
Branch Code:1064
Saving account No : 8196
Sir I Had an ATM card. But i forget my pin number of my ATM card. So I am unable to use my card.so please kindly send my pin number to my residential address as submitted in bank.
Mr.L.Rajan,

Ranipet Via-632404
vellore dist
N Mar 31, 2011 by
rajv kumar

To activate the ATM debit card

Name: Raj v kumar
Mobile No. : 09884828443
My ATM debit card no. 4221 3215 1752 5841
Branch Name: Indian Overseas Bank (loyola collage extension)
Nungambakkam, chennai - 34, tamilnadu.
Saving account No : 10700

Sir my atm pin was blocked from the past 1 week, i am unable to use my atm card.
so please do the needful

thanks& regards
raj v kumar
N Apr 5, 2011 by
trivediavani

Sir / Madam i forgot my atm password of iob account my atm debit card no. is - 4221 3209 0376 8536 . indian overseas bank, alkapuri branch, baroda.

kindly mail my password to my id - earth_avani@yahoo.com
N Apr 10, 2011 by
vterrygeorge

dear sir,

my ATM cum debit card of Indian Overseas Bank expired on January 11th 2011, after giving an application for renewal i have received a new ATM but the problem is that the new ATM is not working with the old pin, when i asked about this the ATM incharge in the bank said that the ATM will work with the old pin. After trying for 2 times the card got blocked. Till date no redressal of my problem has been done by the concerned official. That is why i am filing this complaint through mail. Kindly provide me the PIN of my ATM card on the details given below at the earliest.

Name of the Card holder: Terry George
ATM Card No. 4221 321500051 5072, S.B. A/c NO. 25195
Branch Name: Main Branch, ALLahabad.
Address: B-7, Patrakar Colony, Ashoknagar, Allahabad, U.P.
Mobile No. 9455768512
N Jun 2, 2011 by
meenakshi bajwa

Dear Sir/ Madam
Im Capt Meenakshi from panchkula, haryana. i have forgotten my password of iob account my atm debit card no is 4221 3215 1937 3976 of iob sco-389, sector 8 .panchkula, haryana. my account no is 214201000003830.
N Jun 2, 2011 by
meenakshi bajwa

Dear sir/ madam
Im capt meenakshi i have forgotten my password of iob debit card atm. my card no is 4221 3215 1937 3976. issued for account no 3830 of sco 389, sector 8 panchkula haryana.
please send my password to my registered email address
meenakshi_bajwa@rediffmail.com
please do it at the earliest.shall be grateful to u for ur help.
N Jul 4, 2011 by
B.Prativa

Name: B.Prativa Manjari
Mobile No. 9439030296
My ATM debit card no. 4221 3215 1377 5739
Branch Name: Indian Overseas Bank Bissamcuttack, Rayagada, Orissa
Branch Code:0453
Saving account No : 5677
Sir I Had an ATM card. But i forget my pin number of my ATM card. So I am unable to use my card.so please kindly send my pin number to my residential address as submitted in bank and also in my Mail id.
Mail.id: prativabegum@gmail.com

Mobile No. 9971804580, 9015779671
My ATM debit card no. 4221 3213 0137 2285
Branch Name: Indian Overseas Bank sec-52 noida 201301
Saving account No : 766
Sir I have received my ATM card but not received my i am not received my pin code yet. So I am unable to use my card.so please kindly send my pin number to my residential address as submitted in bank and also in my Mail id.
Mail.id:vikashmahto93@yahoomail.con, vkumarmahto001@gmail.com