Indian Passport - Passport correction

Amanjit Singh
Hello Team,

Please suggest me the process of cancelling of my passport which i have submitted for correction on 2nd Jan 2008 as my Date of birth ws incorrect and it is almost more then 1 year that i have not got my passport as yet.

Conact details:-

Name:- Amanjit Singh
File no- B000201
Phone - 9818431937, 9871333519

Comments

I got my passport through an agent in the year 2000.
my renewal is in the year 2010.
Fortunately I have an oppurtunity to go abroad, but I have name corrections in my passport.
Kindly suggest me a way to correct the error.

Hello Team,
I have applied for the new Indian Passport under Tatkal Scheme and accordingly I have issued. But that required some correction as follow:

On passport, there is mentioned that Old Passport has cancelled and returned but I dont have any former passport.
So, what should I do. Please suggest me.
Thanking you.

Hello Team,

Please suggest me the process How to correction my mother name, which was wrongly mention in my passport.I received that passport on 29/08/2009 ( saturday).

conact details:-

Name:- Jai Prakash Singh
File no- A040272
Phone - 9883256653, 9007004354.

I got my passport before 1 month and i had applied directly through postoffice but in application form third alphabet of my name i.e "I" [NAIMISH] is combined with the given box therefore they printed my name on passport as NATMISH now they r sayin me 2 reapply and again pay Rs 1000.
Plz help me out and suggest me how 2 get this error corrected..
soni

i am a vet doctor and in my passport application which i have submitted two days back i have written to add dr. before my name. after that my friend told me about the practical difficulties in it in future coz i'm a vet and not a human doctor. can i change it before getting the passport.

I am from Bangalore, I have problem with the name, my name is Pawan my father name is Pandurang & surname is Prabhu
in my every document my name appeared as Pawan Pandurang Prabhu
in my passport the surname has appeared in right way but the problem is with the given name it as appeared has "Pandurang Pawan"
so my question is in the given name whether my name as to appear first or my father name as to appear first please suggest me ...
bandela14 Passport  - Vanasthalipuram, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Error rectification - passport

I am Mr. B. Lazarus Joseph i have applied for renewal of Passport in month of June and I have received my passport yesterday that's on 3rd August. But there is a Spelling mistake after submitting all the necessary documents and my copy of old passport i got this spelling mistake my surname BANDELA was wrongely written as BNDELA 'A' is missing i tried all the web of any querys or forms but i could able to find only RPO Bangalore there is form for error rectfication not in RPO Hyderabad now how can i rectifiy this error as this is from Passport office how can i rectifiy this thing and how will it take to change and receive the passport do i need to pay any additional amout and where should i apply, kindly clarifiy my doubts.

I have recently applied passport for my 6 month baby.In the Birth certificate mother name is showing “Shweta Devi” but in mother’s passport it is “Shweta”, Now in the baby passport it will be “Shweta Devi”. will it create any problem in future for example VISA ?

Please let me know the process to correction the mother's name in baby passport.
Appriciated your help.

veer.

hello team
i have got my passport 20october 2010 .but i have not checked clearly.when i see my name there was a mistake in it my all things were right but only in my first name the space is in first and second alphabet i have to go to other country for that what should i have to do

rahul kumar
ch.rahul77@gmail.com

i have got my passport .in it there was a mistake in it the first mistake is that there is a space is in first and second alphabet .o for changing wht should i have to do
N Jan 3, 2011 by
sunrise2

Hello team,
I have received my passport on 12/12/10, but there was a small mistake in my address, i.e, two letters are missing from my address.
Please let me know the procedure for the same, so that I can get my address corrected in my passport.

Chanikya V
chanikya.206@gmail.com
A Jun 8, 2011 by
iyernagaraj

In india in metro cities even minor error they scutrinise it to certain extent the applicant many atimes either looses his job, his career, and many more things...I am one of the victim after I lost my passport in 1986..one Mr.Gavai was the officer and the way he treated and gave me the passport after my visa expired for my employement inspite of submitting all the documents he had asked for...I lost my Dad, Uncle, my property documents my air ticket and above all the best job which was the best at that time..anyway let me pray for those guillible losers and let the almighty grace the officer all the good heart and intellect to understand the situation and grace the passport those who really deserve it ...we are all from the country of tollerance where best great men lived and gave their lives for someone else..Om shanti!!!
N Dec 2, 2011 by
Vijil Johnson indianpassport  - Tamil Nadu, India

MISTAKE IN ADDRESS - indianpassport

SIR i have applied for passport and my enchury has come but insted of my address given of is missing please see to my complaint my file number is CB05Z1070232911
N Sep 10, 2012 by
Malini Naveenkumar

Dear team,

MY surname is NAVEENKUMAR, but in my passport, it is given with space as Naveen Kumar. should I apply for correction? Im going to apply for Dependency VISA where as my husband's passport given name is NAVEENKUMAR.
Many says, as long as the spelling is correct, gap is not an issue. Is it so?
D Nov 10, 2012 by
honeyf

sir i got my passport with a mistake in my surname i.e 1 alphabet is left in the middle. so what i do . go for correction or it will be acceptable.plz rply ASAP
N Jan 2, 2013 by
sameer@sameer

There is a mistake in Date of Birth in my passport.

How to correct it?