Indian Speed Post - nondelivery

Dr Thadi Ashu Babu
I posted a letter by speedpost to Physicians Credentials Registry of Canada on 13/10/2008.
The Sp-Document no is:EN628395185IN
As I wanted this document to reach in a few days I opted for the speed post thinking that our money should go to the govt and not to private couriers.It is nearly one month and the speedpost online tracking shows that it has left the place where I had posted it.E Mail to the speedpost is not being answered.Please help me to trace my document.
Thanks, Dr T Ashu Babu. 07/11/2008.

Comments

No tracking available for Speed Post number SPET9240228IN, sent to Kharagpur on 15/12/08

There is no status available of my packet which is send long time back. it is not showing any status after 21st Feb 2009. It is very important form of my examination. Kindly track it and revert back to me.

Harvindra Singh

Tracking No. - EU315945019IN
Destination. - Noida to Central Command, Lucknow

Harvindra Singh

non delivery of speed post letter dated 06.03.2009 from shalimar bag post office (Delhi) to ashwaninagar post office( kolkatta, west bengal) under speed post no.-BD787094605IN till on date.Even mobbile no. of the receiving party is mentioned on the envelope .

Dear Sir

Non delivery of speed post letter posted dated 31.03.2009 from SBI Life Insurance - Mumbai to my resi. address at 69, Narayan muni nagar society, Near Shree Swaminarayan Gurukul, Ved Road, SURAT (Gujarat) vai SPEED POST AWB No.:EM039608503IN till on dated 10.04.2009. Is it called speed post!!!. If SBI Life deliver through any other third class courier then also they deliver within 3 days & Indian SPEED POST!!!. I Think this is slowest courier service under name SPEED Post.

Pls, Give me reply where is my docket

Mane 12/05/2009 ko Speed Post Kiya . par Abhi Tak mere Adders Par Nahi Gaya Hai. My Speed Post No.EE005817865IN. Adders : Rajjan Singh
Village : Kothi, Post : Kothi Disti Satna, In Front Of Old Police Station (M.P.)

From

Rahulsingh

please send the status of my speed post no. EE 907429575TN dated 06 May 2009

They never give better response - Speed Post West Bengal

To whomsoever it concerns

Please help me I made a complain lodge to the 4 different departments of speed post, of my documents lost, that were posted by speed post. But whenever i call, the customer service to enquire, the speed post informs me that they ve no response from other end where the documents were posted and they tell me to call after a week.

making the complaint has made me suffer for almost 3 months as of now. And after all this, i thought it would be better to make one complaint here so that if someone is here who could help me and get me either my post which i sent to a client or, something that amounts to the value of goods sent via speed post

Bharat Poddar

non delivery speed post letter date 15-17-2009.u.t.i pan card service
pan card number :-ALZPJ4817A
SEND DATE :-20 JUNE 2009
SPEED POST NUMBER:- EQ700180712IN

I am Prahlad Sharma from gwalior. i had sending my very important form by speed post (Speed Post Numbers is EI030046142IN ) at 23/07/2009.Unfortunately it has not reached the destined location(Panjab University Chandigarh) Please help if possible.
Thanks and regards.

Prahlad Sharma

I HAVE SEND THE ABOVE ARTICLE BY SPEED POST FROM LINTON P.O KOLKATA-700014 VIDE SP EW 128780803IN FOR ERNAKULAM-682018, KOCHI BUT TILL DATE THE ARTICLE WAS NOT DELIVERED TON ADDRESSEE NOR IT GOT RETURN TO ME, EVEN SPEED POST TRACKING ALSO CAN NOT TRACK THE ARTICLE, IN THIS RESPECT IM HAVE LODGE ONLINE AND MANUAL COMPLAINT WITH POSTAL AUTHORITY BILL TILL DATE THE ARTICAL WAS NOT DELIVERED OR TRACK BY THEM, SINCE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT DOCOMENT, IF THE ARTICLE IS NOT DELIVERED OR EVEN RETURN TO ME THE ADRESSEE WILL BE SERIOUSLY PREUDICED.

I HAVE SEND THE ABOVE ARTICLE BY SPEED POST FROM LINTON P.O KOLKATA-700014 VIDE SP EW 128780803IN FOR ERNAKULAM-682018, KOCHI BUT TILL DATE THE ARTICLE WAS NOT DELIVERED TON ADDRESSEE NOR IT GOT RETURN TO ME, EVEN SPEED POST TRACKING ALSO CAN NOT TRACK THE ARTICLE, IN THIS RESPECT IM HAVE LODGE ONLINE AND MANUAL COMPLAINT WITH POSTAL AUTHORITY BILL TILL DATE THE ARTICAL WAS NOT DELIVERED OR TRACK BY THEM, SINCE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT DOCOMENT, IF THE ARTICLE IS NOT DELIVERED OR EVEN RETURN TO ME THE ADRESSEE WILL BE SERIOUSLY PREJUDICED

Subj.: Nondelivered
On 03/08/2009 I sent a document to my son in the 'hague', Netherlands by speed-post through Chakala, MIDC post office, Andheri, Mumbai. But till date that is not delivered to the destiny. I have placed a complain to the post master, MIDC.on 22/08/2009 which is not respoded
Moreover, I had a talk to the call centre, they informed me, which is lie, that the particular bag (document) was delivered to mentioned destiny on 06/08/209 as because the 'net' status is showing the bag was delivered from International Airport on 11/08/2009. If I neglect the 'net' status though my question is how it is possible to be delivered without proper Identification ?
Pl. help me to get the 'Justification'.

Subj.: Nondelivered
On 03/08/2009 I sent a document to my son in the 'hague', Netherlands by speed-post no. EM073336875IN through Chakala, MIDC post office, Andheri, Mumbai. But till date that is not delivered to the destiny. I have placed a complain to the post master, MIDC.on 22/08/2009 which is not respoded
Pl. help me to get the 'Justify' so that the document can be reached to the destiny.
Thanking you.

My parcel to the addressee in Bahrain vide Speed Post No. EM047470157IN dated 25.8.2009 not yet delivered even after 14 days. Speed post is used for faster delivery otherwise ordinary post would have been used. If one is not made answerable to his/her actions, this situation is not going to change and anyone uses the govt. postal services will never ever use it.

So, it is for the top person in Indian Post to decide whether to improve the postal services or not.

my SP EE201001158IN
I have sent my article on 4-9-09 from ranchi(jharkhand) to chennai but till now it not reached to chennai because i called in chennai also.I called in ranchi postoffice but theay are not responding they are telling they are not responsible for that.
so please search my article and delivered without any delay.

sir i have speed post an article (Sp em349266611in) from Dhankawadi maharashtra (pin 411043) to itanagar (pin 791111) on dated 18/09/09 . this article has not been recevied yet. pleased track about its movement and kindly reply on my email jahang_ajang2010@yahoo.com.
hope to see neccessary help.

i have sent an air mail by speed post on 9-12-2009 to kansas city in U S A, so far my daughter did'nt recieve the cover.pl enquire. The sp document no is EN444234566IN.

Indian Speed Post - nondelivery