indiatodaybookclub - no unique number to claim special offer

K.S.KRISHNA
I bought books paying rs699 thro' VPP.Indiatiodaybookclub has offered me a return air ticket and a free adidas bag & instructed me to follow five steps.but they have not given me A UNIQUE NUMBER TO CLAIM SPECIAL OFFER.So my request & submission of ITBC NO etc are not accepted.so please do the needful if iam entitled to claim free gifts.

Comments

TO AVAIL PROMISED GIFT VOUCHERS UNIK CODE MISSING WITH ME. PL. MAIL DUPLICATE INVOICE WHICH SHOWING UNIK CODE. ITBC08653763

No unique no. - indiatodaybookclub

Firstly I had not placed any other and these people have forcefully delivered a pack of 4 books their bestsellers offer under which if I accept this offer I would get a free Reebok watch.

I was shocked to find that there were only 4 books in the pack. It was asked from me to enter a unique code printed in on my invoice. I have gone through the invoice more than ten times and have tried each and every number possible but it is only saying "You have made incorrect entries. Kindly check and enter once again !!!"

Costumer care is not is responding. Please kindly take the required action to get this matter solved.

Anirban Mazumdar
Invoice No. : ORA090001641

I WAS NOT RECIEVED MY SPECIAL GIFT Order ID is: 999657772 I had wasted lot of money, to get a response.

indiatodaybookclub - no unique number to claim special offer