Irudayam Hospital - wrong treatment

jayahariram on Apr 2, 2011
irudhayam's hospital is the worst hospital i ever seen.my father carry treatment for his heart once,at the next day he is feel fevery so we take him back to irudhayam's hospital,he admit my father there and carry treatment for 4 days-on these 4 days he did not allow any diabetic tabulet although we asked-at the same time- a minute wount in my fathers leg,doctor sed it's not a prob at all.on the 4rth day my father feel pain over his leg and strugle to walk-the whole leg up to knee looks like a fire burn redish.when we sk on that he sed its only due to antibiotic effect and will not cause any prob,he prescribe not to give diabetic tab for next 2 days.when i return home i find the hard ness that my father cannot walk or stand i on the same morning take him to kims hospital,they caarry more than a month treatment to bring my father back.they proved me the wrong treatment carryed in irudhayam's hospital.please my people wont trust him.

Comments

Jacob Irudayam Hospital  - India

treatment - KIMs hospital

Eventhough the hospital is well equipped with very sophisticated machines, they are not utilized properly.
Also the diagnosis takes time and the actual problem is not detected correctly.
The cost of treatment is extremely high.
A Apr 2, 2011 by
jayahariram

in irudhayam's hospital nagercoil he advertise that in tamil nadu only his hospital is equiped with Cartography treatment facility but its an blunder more than 50 hospitals are holding the above facility
D Sep 8, 2011 by
rathysanju

its one of the best hospital in nagercoil. affordable and very good treatment is provided here
D Sep 8, 2011 by
Suleka

It's the only hospital known Internationally for it's experience and Sucess in Cartography & SECP treatment for the past 12 years.
N Sep 8, 2011 by
sherri

Iruhayams hospital is one of best hospital in Nagerkovil town. All the staff including the doctor were very down to earth people, took great care of my Dad, while he was admitted there for his medical problems.The nursing staff were fabulous, always took extra time in caring for their patients including my dad. They were always available when called for. Dr. EthayaRajan is very caring, knows his stuff, very professional, takes extra time to answer questions and always available via mobile for emergencies.Overall, we were extremely happy with the care provided, and I will recommend this hospital to my family and friends.

Shyam.
N Feb 23, 2012 by
Sundar_raj

I heard Iruthayam hospital is one of the best hospital treating cardiac patients with new alternative treatment called chelation theraphy. Can any 1 suggest me about this treatment. I am planning to treat my father for his heart problems.

Sundarajan
N Apr 25, 2012 by
rathysanju

At present chelation therapy is not available at Irudhayams hospital. But there is a good treatment ECP for heart patients. Even patients, who have not got good result in Chelation therapy are undergoing this ECP and are getting good results.
ananth
D Jun 10, 2012 by
Sahayam Paul

I was treated for CAD by Dr. Ethayarajan in June 2009 at Irudayam's Hospital, and I underwent the full 35 sessions of SECP for twelve days. Now I feel healthy and smart enough to carry out all my day to day engagements. During my stay in the hospital and also at the post visits for regular check ups I found the doctor to be kind, loving, and soft natured towards the patient. Also the staff were well trained and having a kind attitude towards the patients. When I read the negative comment by Mr. Jeyahariram, I am surprised that such a thing has happened to a heart patient. In fact I am interested to know what went wrong actually. During this year I have recommended a couple of patients to this hospital and their opinion about the doctor, staff, as well as the hospital are commendable and encouraging. The SECP treatment which is a non invasive one given for heart ailments is a 100% success, and only thing to be truly done is to take the medicines prescribed, and to do the minimum exercise at least.
N Jan 18, 2014 by
Vileyali

jayahariram is a mad person. Extremely mad. I say you failed to follow the Dr.'s advice. Admit that. Don't mislead people. I treated in that Hospital, there is nothing to compare to that Hospital in Cardiology. I started treatment in August, while I was very sick. After 3 days treatment I felt better. Now I am healthy Strong. When I was tested in mid January all the blocks were clear..

Irudayam Hospital - wrong treatment