Irudayam Hospital - wrong treatment

jayahariram on Apr 2, 2011
irudhayam's hospital is the worst hospital i ever seen.my father carry treatment for his heart once,at the next day he is feel fevery so we take him back to irudhayam's hospital,he admit my father there and carry treatment for 4 days-on these 4 days he did not allow any diabetic tabulet although we asked-at the same time- a minute wount in my fathers leg,doctor sed it's not a prob at all.on the 4rth day my father feel pain over his leg and strugle to walk-the whole leg up to knee looks like a fire burn redish.when we sk on that he sed its only due to antibiotic effect and will not cause any prob,he prescribe not to give diabetic tab for next 2 days.when i return home i find the hard ness that my father cannot walk or stand i on the same morning take him to kims hospital,they caarry more than a month treatment to bring my father back.they proved me the wrong treatment carryed in irudhayam's hospital.please my people wont trust him.

Complaint comments 12 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

treatment - KIMs hospital

Eventhough the hospital is well equipped with very sophisticated machines, they are not utilized properly.
Also the diagnosis takes time and the actual problem is not detected correctly.
The cost of treatment is extremely high.

in irudhayam's hospital nagercoil he advertise that in tamil nadu only his hospital is equiped with Cartography treatment facility but its an blunder more than 50 hospitals are holding the above facility

its one of the best hospital in nagercoil. affordable and very good treatment is provided here

It's the only hospital known Internationally for it's experience and Sucess in Cartography & SECP treatment for the past 12 years.

Iruhayams hospital is one of best hospital in Nagerkovil town. All the staff including the doctor were very down to earth people, took great care of my Dad, while he was admitted there for his medical problems.The nursing staff were fabulous, always took extra time in caring for their patients including my dad. They were always available when called for. Dr. EthayaRajan is very caring, knows his stuff, very professional, takes extra time to answer questions and always available via mobile for emergencies.Overall, we were extremely happy with the care provided, and I will recommend this hospital to my family and friends.

Shyam.

I heard Iruthayam hospital is one of the best hospital treating cardiac patients with new alternative treatment called chelation theraphy. Can any 1 suggest me about this treatment. I am planning to treat my father for his heart problems.

Sundarajan

At present chelation therapy is not available at Irudhayams hospital. But there is a good treatment ECP for heart patients. Even patients, who have not got good result in Chelation therapy are undergoing this ECP and are getting good results.
ananth

I was treated for CAD by Dr. Ethayarajan in June 2009 at Irudayam's Hospital, and I underwent the full 35 sessions of SECP for twelve days. Now I feel healthy and smart enough to carry out all my day to day engagements. During my stay in the hospital and also at the post visits for regular check ups I found the doctor to be kind, loving, and soft natured towards the patient. Also the staff were well trained and having a kind attitude towards the patients. When I read the negative comment by Mr. Jeyahariram, I am surprised that such a thing has happened to a heart patient. In fact I am interested to know what went wrong actually. During this year I have recommended a couple of patients to this hospital and their opinion about the doctor, staff, as well as the hospital are commendable and encouraging. The SECP treatment which is a non invasive one given for heart ailments is a 100% success, and only thing to be truly done is to take the medicines prescribed, and to do the minimum exercise at least.

jayahariram is a mad person. Extremely mad. I say you failed to follow the Dr.'s advice. Admit that. Don't mislead people. I treated in that Hospital, there is nothing to compare to that Hospital in Cardiology. I started treatment in August, while I was very sick. After 3 days treatment I felt better. Now I am healthy Strong. When I was tested in mid January all the blocks were clear..

IRUTHAYAM HOSPITAL - THE BEST SECP TREATMENT IN THE WORLD.
I AMM FROM MALAYSIA. TO PROCEED ANY FURTHER PLEASE SEE THE "PATIENT STORY" IN THE SECP TREATMENT
I WAS THE MOST CRITICAL PATIENT WHERE I CANT EVEN WALK 5 METERS.I HAD BLOCK OF 100% AND A JOINT
BLOCK - NO BYPASS CAN BE DONE
WHAT A MIRACLE "MY 100% BLOCK" WAS CLEARED WITHIN ONE MONTH.
ALL BLOCKS CLEARED IN 3 MONTHS.
I TOOK ANGIOGRAM ON 29.8.20O7 IN SUBANG JAYA MEDICAL CENTRE IN MALAYSIA.
I WENT FOR TREATMENT IN IRUTHAYAMS HOSPITAL IN NAGARCOIL - TAMIL NADU - ON 19.3.2008
I HAD THE SECP PROCESS FOR 35 SETTINGS IN 12 DAYS - THEN I WAS GIVEN MADICINE FOR 3 MONTHS AND SEND BACK. WHERE I CANNOT WALK - IN THIS 12 DAYS I WAS RUNNING.
I CAME BACK TO IRUTHAYAMS HOSPITAL ON THE 20.4.2008 - ONE MONTH AFTER AND FOUND THE 100% BLOCK WAS CLEARED. NOW IS ALREADY 7 YEARS I AM PERFECT WITHOUT ANY BLOCKS. I HAVE TREATED MORE THAN 20 PEOPLE
ALL ARE FINE GOING. COME WITH ME IT COST YOU ONLY US 5000 FOR TREATMENT AND MADICINES FOR CURE OF
OTHER DISEASES TOO - IF YOU ARE NOT CURED I GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK.
AFTER 12 DAYS TREATMENT NO MADICAL LEAVE - YOU MUST GO TO WORK - REASON YOUR BLOCKS ARE CLEARED
HALF. AGAIN I AM DATO' SERI A.BAHRUDDIN - PHONE +60162747179 - IRUTHAYAMS HOSPITAL GAVE ME AND MY FRIENDS
TO LIVE WITHOUT BLOCKS UNTILL TODAY.
YOU GO INTO "SECP TREATMENT" CLICK "PATIENT STORY" YOU WILL GET THE PROOF.
IF YOU ARE A "DRINKER OR SMOKER" - YOU WILL NOT BE CURED - YOU PAY TO DIE

I DATO' SERI A.BAHARUDDIN FROM MALAYSIA, (+60162747179) STRONGLY OPPOSE THE WORDS WRITTEN BY "JAYAHARIRAM" I THINK HE IS STONG DRINKER AND SMOKER AND HE NEVER FOLLOWED DR. IRUTHAYARAJANS ADVICE.
IRUTHAYAM HOSPITAL GAVE ME LIFE.
I AGAIN STRONGLY SAY THERE IS NO SECP TREATMENT LIKE THE ONE IN IRUTHAYAMS HOSPITAL
IRUTHAYAM HOSPITAL IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD - MY STRONG COMMENTS
NOW EQUIPED WITH 20 A/C ROOM S WITH HOT WATER, TV, DVD AND OTHER FACILITIES.
I PERSONALLY INSTALLED ALL THIS FACILITIES - REASON IRUTHAYAM HOSPITAL SAVED MY LIFE.
NOW I AM SENDING HEART PATIENTS FROM MALAYSIA ALL SIAN COUNTRIES AND AUSTRALIA FOR TREATMENT HERE FOE ONLY US 5000 - FOR ALL MADICINES FOR 6 MONTHS AND SECP TREATMENT WITH 2 TIMES CCG AND 35 SETTING TREATMENT FOR 12
DAY - WITH ALL SERVICE PROVIDED.
WHO WANTS TO CHALLENGE COME FORWARD.

RUTHAYAM HOSPITAL - THE BEST SECP TREATMENT IN THE WORLD.
BLOCK - NO BYPASS CAN BE DONE
WHAT A MIRACLE "MY 100% BLOCK" WAS CLEARED WITHIN ONE MONTH.
ALL BLOCKS CLEARED IN 3 MONTHS.
I TOOK ANGIOGRAM ON 29.8.20O7 IN SUBANG JAYA MEDICAL CENTRE IN MALAYSIA.
OTHER DISEASES TOO - IF YOU ARE NOT CURED I GUARANTEE YOUR MONEY BACK.
TO LIVE WITHOUT BLOCKS UNTILL TODAY.
YOU GO INTO "SECP TREATMENT" CLICK "PATIENT STORY" YOU WILL GET THE PROOF.
IF YOU ARE A "DRINKER OR SMOKER" - YOU WILL NOT BE CURED - YOU PAY TO DIE