Jabong - Jabong 30 Day Return Policy

supritreturns on Mar 10, 2012
I return my order within week. After more then 30 days still I not get any revert. I had mailed twice & called 4 times to www.jabong.com customer care & wrote my Jabong complaints but still I not get my money back or any replacements.

Comments

N Mar 12, 2012 by

Dear Supritreturns

We apologize for the inconveience caused to you. Please provide us your order details so that we can resolve your problem. We strive to provide a hassle free shopping experience.

N Mar 14, 2012 by

Dear Suprit

As per discussion we will send your refund amount through cheque which will be delivered at your address within 7 working days. We assure you that your concern will be resolved amicably and we are committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience.

Sincerely
N Mar 23, 2012 by

Dear Suprit

As discussed, the cheque was delivered at your shipping address on 19th march 2012. Hope we were able to address your concerns appropriately. We strive to provide a hassle free shopping experience.

N Apr 26, 2012 by
n!x

I must tell Jabong, befor making an online purchase, I just checked few sites and felt you guys have good care for customers. I am inspired to order now:-)
D Jul 1, 2012 by
syed riaz

i just brought Reebok shoes from jabong but while see in online quality like good ... but in front it not worth for that money... from chennai syed riaz
N Jul 4, 2012 by

Hello Syed

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. You can contact our customer care toll free no. 1800 258 5555 and can initiate reverse pick up of the product.

D Nov 8, 2012 by
A Prabhakar rao

hai i have taken fast track watch and i want to return it i am not satisfied with that model...from A.prabhakar rao
D Nov 16, 2012 by
d suresh d

hey i want to return my puma sandal.i've chosen a wrong size so i want to return it and take another
D Nov 29, 2012 by
akanksha7

i want to return my order as i m totally disappointed with my order.
D Dec 6, 2012 by
Gayitri Nimbalkar

hey i am Gayitri Nimbalkar frm koppal i want to return my united colors of Benetton shirts blue .i've chosen a wrong size so i want to return it and take another.and a want to short size shirt
D Dec 27, 2012 by
wasayy

i want to replace my order as i have choosen the wrong size.soo i wana replace my order..
D Dec 27, 2012 by
khansumya

i want to exchange a hand bag which i brought recently from jabong..the reason for exchanging the bag is that the size of bag is too small..please tell me how i can exchange it with other handbag..
N Feb 12, 2013 by
monadisha

i want to return my miss Bennett orange sandal and take another
N Feb 14, 2013 by
susmeepal@gmail.com

i want to return my yep me tunic.when i saw it online, it looked very gorgeous, but when i received it, i m totally disappointed with the quality.many times i made call to customer care.but no response.i want a reverse pick up...susmita from kolkata..
N Jun 5, 2013 by
nksweetie9@gmail.com

Hi Jabong,

i want to replace my order as i have chosen the wrong size.so i want replace my order..
Please find the below details :

Product name:Sleeve Less Printed Black Top
Product ID:SH268WA47XTWINDFAS-657323
Tracking no.M10230693
package against 130602955306298

Please provide the XL size since large is not the correct size.

Thanks and Regards,
Nidhi
N Jun 6, 2013 by
Kshirabdhi

Hi Jabong,

I ordered an Aurelia Kurta. It looked good online but when I don't like it when I actually received the courier. I want to exchange the kurta for another one whose price is more than the one I ordered.

Item code - 3000219061
Order no - 130604446826108

Please let me know the procedure for exchange.

Kshirabdhi
N Jun 10, 2013 by
thangmin

Hello jabong
I have order a wrong size and i want to replace my order with the correct size.Please let me know at the earliest.The detail of the product are:
item code:1000170505 order no:130604190671457
I hope to hear from your side at the earliest

From
Thangmin singson
Shillong
N Jun 20, 2013 by
Mohamed Yasser Arafath M

Hi Jabong,
I have ordered a purple size Slipper and Trackpant. But its size are too small to wear. I want to return my order and refund my amount.
Item code 100213712 for Purple slipper
Item code 200158592 for Trackpant
Order no. 130617770514400
P;ease i want to know the procedure for returning it

From
M.Mohamed Yasser Arafath
N Jul 7, 2013 by
Stephin95

HI Jabong

Can you please tell me how do we return a product to jabong through courier
N Jul 29, 2013 by
shalu swati

I want to exchange my royal blue tunic bcoz it is too large to wear.can you plz tell me the produre to exchange that tunic.

Jabong - Jabong 30 Day Return Policy