Jabong - Shopping with jabong!!!

Richa101 on May 8, 2012
Actually customers usually use such platforms for posting bad experiences… I just wanna share one of my experiences with Jabong… it was not that bad… when placed an order… initially I got pissed off with their order confirmation thing…. I got three calls just for order confirmation…. All the three times they asked for that same big 15 digit order no… I understand confirmation is really important but it should not annoy sum1… well, what I liked about their services are… they delivery my product on time… and I was really worried about the packing thing… actually I ordered for some glass baking dishes… if it would have not packed well… the parcel will come in the pieces to my doorstep… I was quite impressed with it!!! Overall it was a good shopping experience…

Comments

N May 14, 2012 by
reeti001

It was my mistake… I placed online order for a shoe… and by mistake picked a one size smaller shoe… I asked their cust care representative to change my order... My shoe size was out of stock that time so they raised a ticket for refund… Luckily I got my refund within a week… after few days I ordered again and got my product on time…
N Feb 25, 2013 by
SDasmohapatra

Bad Shopping Experience with Jabong,

They did not provide a Coat hanger & Cover with Blazer purchased and tried to hide behind the statement that ithas not been provided by the brand/supplier". Unlike eBay which is a platform for individual suppliers to sell their products, at Jabong they are in control of what is sold & hence responsible for it and answerable to their customers ... not their suppliers.
1.Lack of Transparency - Like everyone is aware, the Coat hanger & Cover are an essential part of any Blazer purchased from any offline store like Lifestyle / Westside / etc. Why should it be any different for an online retailer? If Jabong is an ethical online retailer, then they should have mentioned upfront that the Coat hanger & Cover will NOT be supplied along with the Blazer.
2.Inconvenience of purchasing Blazer from Jabong - Since Jabong does NOT provided the Coat hanger & Cover along with the Blazer, we have to now go hunting for these items from an offline store. How do we hang/store the Blazer otherwise? This is extremely inconvenient & defeats the very purpose of shopping online.
3.Lack of accessories - If the Coat hanger & Cover were not included in the Blazer purchase, then Jabong should have prompted us (the shopper) to buy these items as extra's. They don't cost much but it is extremely inconvenient to not have them.
N Feb 25, 2013 by
SDasmohapatra

The Cash Back Vouchers provided by Jabong are valid for 10 days only. They do NOT mention it in the e-mail very conveniently. You are expected to read the Terms & Conditions (fine print) to figure it out. As a result I was unable to use any of the coupons. The experience was very bad.

Jabong - Shopping with jabong!!!