Jeevansathi.com - unsatisfactory services rendered to Paid Members

Jeevanathi.com
B-77, Sector-5, Noida
Uttar Pradesh – 201301
SUB-Unsatisfactory services rendered to Paid Members

I draw your attention that I created Profile of my daughter Ms, POOJA KAPOOR under Profile ID { UUU 3363 }in trusted jeevansathi.matrimony com,During registration her profile, I was in the impression that the matrimony com would help me to search the matrimonial alliances of my daughter and would feed me sufficient no of profile as assured in media attracted people having million of profiles and examples given many success stories. I experienced that I was derived of find any wanted matrimony profiles.. In this connection, it is worth mentioning that this com has proved only wastage of money and
time and provided quite unsatisfactory services. No doubt ,this site basically commercialized Channel who cheated public It is a great surprising that I contacted with customer care from time to time & suggested some criteria relating to searching the grooms for example partner choice instructed like height ,location and caste of partner but my request was ruthless ignored on plea of searches are done by Auto System. I further add a bare fact that since Mid May & June, 2010, only 7-8 profiles are hardly feed back to me.
I shall deem it a favor if you will assist me your better services to search matching partner that will rather prove me a stepping stone
VIJAY KUMAR KAPOOR
91+ 9899252388

Comments

A Jun 9, 2011 by
kavitha.shivalingaiah

Hello Sir,

Gud that nothing happened. I got to experience all fraud bride grooms. thank god he saved u from getting into any comitted relation ship. Even I wouldn't recommend jeevansathi.

So just relax, u havn't not lost anything instead god has saved u from fraud proposals. I don't knw about bride. But I must say bride grooms were pathetic. They have mentioned sumthing and when did ref check happen to see sumthing else.

Wish u gud luck.

cheers
Kavitha
A Jul 30, 2011 by
samsahoo2006

TO
Customer Care
Jeevanathi.com

Below is my experience with customer service of Jeevansaathi. I have created a profile which I deleted it due to some personal reason. After few months when things improved, I again tried to create the profile and say what it didn't allow me to create the profile with the same email id. It said to contact customer care to activate the account. At first I was happy that I needn't create the profile again, but soon it turned out to be the worst customer care experience. First they asked me my registered email id, which I provide them over mail. But again the next day asked me the same over mail. Again I provided them my mail id again it repeated next day. I then asked them why they are asking me my mail id again and again, so they told they are experiencing some technical problems with my profile, and this time they asked my jeevansaathi profile id. So I thought this time they would be able to fix it, so i provided my id to them. But no, they weren't able to fix it. They have the worst techincal support staff, I suppose. And the funny part was they asked my user id again. What a pity service? The only thing they care is how to fool person to register themselves my giving money. And then you would be wondering where is the service that I paid for. Worst match making service. I have decided to go with some other matrimonial sites.

Sam
Profile id : SSS5206
N Nov 26, 2011 by
AG2

Hello, This is new information for everyone. There is profile ID XRT3574 in this website. He is a crap of qatar totally fraud man. Who tries to cheat the girls to make them agree for marriage. His profile is totally fake and he is muslim by name Masood. But he has given his name by Sanjay Saan. Please beware of this man.
N Nov 26, 2011 by
AG2

This JV member XRT3574 ph.nos. are 00974-55822681 and 00974-33358382 and he says that he is Working with formerly ANZ Grindlays Banking Group new name(IBQ) as a Treasury Investment Manager in Doha-Qatar.
A Feb 5, 2012 by
uma shanker yadav

sub.-Unsatisfactory services rendered to Paid Members.
My daughter profile no. RSS1532
1. MAYNE PROFILE NO.SXR9225 KO DATE 27.01.2012 KO CLICK KARKE NO. LIYA THA. SAMPARK KARNE PAR BATAYA GAYA KI SHADI TAY HO GAY HAI.
MERA SAMPARK SANKHA 25 SE 24 DIKHA DIYA THA KIRPAYA SAMPARK SANKHYA VAPAS KARAIN.

2. PROFILE NO.-anant_yadav KO CLICK KIYA TO E MAIL ADDRESS IDKHA RAHA HAI. KIRPAYA MO.NO. DENE KI KIRPA KARAIN.
A Mar 30, 2012 by
Kiran Srinath

To,
The Managing Director,
Jeevansathi.com

Sir/Madam,

Many times I have tried to amend the mistake done in my sister's DOB but every time it is deleted from my sister's profile and the same old DOB is shown in her profile. After that I have sent a mail to the customer care and they replied that change is not possible. Due to wrong DOB I am not able to search the correct match for my sister.

Before being a paid member your customer care members used to call every time to assure us that we shoud become a paid member and definately it will be a good decision. And now I am fedup calling on your toll free no but no response there as well as now no response for my mails also.

It is really disgusting. What a bad service you are providing to your customers and also playing with their emotions.

Please look into the matter and do the needful if possible and please don't cheat public in this way.

Thank you.

Profile Id : RSU7004
N Jan 18, 2013 by
kushs0

The profile TSA0100 Mahesh Maurya is a big cheat. I got engaged to the guy and have suffered a lot. Please girls beware of this profile.

Jeevansathi.com - unsatisfactory services rendered to Paid Members